Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? (1690 Views)

This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by delicweb: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2008
Hi guys,
what's the hottest Nairaland topic?

if you are undecided then make it this one. just reply and say this one.

check out delicweb.com and get your own personal website for free. its for all nairalanders
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by delicweb: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2008
i think its the one about protruding bellies of naija chic. lol

check me out on chikeobi.delicweb.com
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by delicweb: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2008
does it mean no one has a hottest topic?

delicweb.com
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by oYaTo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
The Sex Diary. . . .posted by Holyeye
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by sistajay(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2008
For me there is NO hot topic here in nairaland.
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by welli(f): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ post "craziest thing you have done for love"
"dirtiest thing you have done"
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by fulldepth(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2008
@oyato
i concur,
kai dat guy na im make me join nairaland, though the guy dey lie sometimes but hin story dey sweet abeg,
the way the guy dey yan abt how hin dey tear scambos na im dey kill me, ah! the guy bad(kudos to holyeye),
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by welli(f): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2008
pls can sm1 give me a link to d topic? embarassed
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by 9jaboi1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2008
delicweb:

i think its the one about protruding bellies of naija chic. lol

I agree wiff u, Delicweb, I think dat is d hottest topic so far,
no sentiments.
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by 9jaboi1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2008
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by welli(f): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2008
9.ja boi thnks alot. . . m aware dat topic"girls wit protrudin tommy"is ur post
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by savanaha: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2008
Depending if you mean presently or in the part. One of the hottest was one last summer about Nigerians in "Nigeria and Nigerians in Diaspora" or "Nigerians in Diaspora carry Shit." Boy were people heated. Also Boycott SA, but am mainly into the politics section.
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2008
oyato u r right,dat holyeye is good
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by saucekid(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2008
the hottest topic is no topic at all
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by sheniqua: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2008
The best threads were all last year.
The Nigerians in the diaspora vs Nigerians in Nigeria thread still remains my all time favorite
followed by the "hair products made underseas" thread.
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by sheniqua: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2008
savanaha:

Depending if you mean presently or in the part. One of the hottest was one last summer about Nigerians in "Nigeria and Nigerians in Diaspora" or "Nigerians in Diaspora carry Shit." Boy were people heated. Also Boycott SA, but am mainly into the politics section.

I didn't see your post before replying.
That thread was something else.
now tell me who you really are lipsrsealed
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2008
sheniqua:

That's what I've been thinking. . .it seems like I know her, but I dnt. . .but am sure she's an old member
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by saucekid(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2008
uhm. . . . . .
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2008
uhm. . .
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by sheniqua: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

That's what I've been thinking. . .it seems like I know her, but I dnt. . .but am sure she's an old member

where you on that diaspora thread?.

That was the most fun I ever had on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-72759.0.html#msg1396939
I joined in on page 6 lipsrsealed
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by saucekid(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
the best is kuvukiland
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2008
sheniqua:

where you on that diaspora thread?.

That was the most fun I ever had on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-72759.0.html#msg1396939
I joined in on page 6 lipsrsealed
Nope. . lol, wrong thread cheesy
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by savanaha: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2008
sheniqua:

One of Seun's banned

toyinrayo:

guess grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by saucekid(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
uhm. . . .again
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2008
savanaha:

One of Seun's banned

guess grin grin grin grin

I hate the guessing game na. . .it'd be easier if you just tell us tongue
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by savanaha: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

I hate the guessing game na. . .it'd be easier if you just tell us tongue

You said you might know.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2008
savanaha:

You said you might know.

grin grin grin grin grin
Ok, hmmmmmmm viviladiva?
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no she is not viva
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by savanaha: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

Ok, hmmmmmmm viviladiva?

jennykadry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no she is not viva

grin grin grin
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2008
It's ok. , truth shall be free sooner or larra tongue
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by saucekid(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2008
later is better
Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? by Xiomarra: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2008

sheniqua
USA

Re: Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic?
« #14 on: Today at 06:45:55 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best threads were all last year.
The Nigerians in the diaspora vs Nigerians   in Nigeria thread still remains my all time favorite
followed by the "hair products made underseas" thread

Girl you are so right!  That was Nairaland at it's best before "water pass am for garri"!

I miss that K0be guy no be small.  We fight soteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. . . no room for fight anymore!  What a wonderful time we had back then. Anyway it was good while it lasted and like they say. . . all good things must come to and end! kiss So we can have good memories!

Now, we have mostly dimwits on Nairaland who cannot even put 2 sentences together. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : / Somali Man 112 Years Old Man Weds Girl Of 17 Years! / When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.