Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady (2640 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android / Blackberry Or Htc? / Blackberry Or Nokia C6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Now, I am tired of my Asha 200 and thought it would be good to get an advanced phone. Of the lots, only BB and Android appealed.
My question now is, which is better? BB or Android?
What are the advantages and disadvantages?
I wont lie, my knowlege of both phone is shallow. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by lomaxx: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Lagusta(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
android rocks, BB sucks!!!!

with an android, you can make free video calls, get lots of cool, productive and educational apps, and download torrents of online stuff....

but a blackberry?? hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by paulabdeel(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Honestly Android is better. The only good thing about BB, is the BBM which is coming to Android anyway. The downside for Android is the discriminatory Data package in favour of BB and Android gobbles Data. If you are not a heavy user, Android all the way.
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Android all the way

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by stevebent(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pinky, go for Android
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Babalegba(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
If you are prepared to spend a fortune on data subscription then android is better but if not a touchscreen BB is better.
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by everyday: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Do not make the mistake of buying a BB.Android will give you the best mobile experience
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Alryt guys, thanks.
On a second thought, all I do on a phone is browse, chat and send messages.
BB enticed me cos of the data plan available, belive me, I cant finish 1.5 gig in a month. Dunno sef, just confused.
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: Alryt guys, thanks.
BB enticed me cos of the data plan available, belive me, I cant finish 1.5 gig in a month. Dunno sef, just confused.
just what i was about to say, the fact is android is better than bb, u can only see the diffrence if ure a tech freak, but u dont sound lyk one. I personally would advise the BB
1. Simplicity. 4rm the kind of person ure BB is easier to use than andriod and u might get faustrated usin andriod.
Data plan. Pple that only chat most tymes spend more tyme on the internet than orthers. So the BIS plan is advisable. That means BB.
3. Physical keyboard! I think u need it. U could get phone lyk bold 5 or 6 or touch 1 or 2 which has both touch screen and physical keyboard, cor u might have hard times adopting to typing on screen since ur porting 4rm nokia asha. At least u re already used to the qwetry pad
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Lagusta(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2013

I use an android touch-nd-type with a QWERTY keyboard, with airtel BIS that gives 2GB; whatsapp, 2go, facebook messenger, viber, and skype for video calls, soon BBM will be released on the android platform.....

babe, dont miss out, join the android clique, you wont regret

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by mrdrizzy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
ohk dear i totally get ur point,bb has some features dat can nvr be taken frm them,

1.they are like d king of qwerty,yes believe it,outer keyboard is way much beta dan screen own,i personally like the outer pad dan the screen own
2.i dnt knw how to say dis,cus i knw ppl myt doubt me,bb has a very good design,thats one thing i kinda respect the bb ,it focus mostly on d outer structure dan within,

3.d data,we all knw bb is giving the best preferencial treatment in data in nigeria..unlike we d ios,android and windows users who needs more data most,i once got a call frm airtel cutomer care i den asked em,why is dat d bb users get more data,his response was,u knw bb is a smartfone it reduces data consumption,it den got me that,so clearly what dey mean is,ppl dnt actually use up to their peak data on d bb platform,..it all goes down to u,which one u like,bt it were to be my sis asking bout dis,i would clearly tell her to go for bb,cus she aint into apps stuff like dat,u myt difer!
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by nani667: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
madam lesbian...I guess it all depends on ya budget...if the cash is plenty I'll advise you go for quality → Samsung.... if the budget is low...go for Techno Android... a BlackBerry device shouldn't be an option in this day and age
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls whatz ur 4n model and make.

Lagusta:

I use an android touch-nd-type with a QWERTY keyboard, with airtel BIS that gives 2GB; whatsapp, 2go, facebook messenger, viber, and skype for video calls, soon BBM will be released on the android platform.....

babe, dont miss out, join the android clique, you wont regret
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Lagusta(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
nani.666:
madam lesbian...I guess it all depends on ya budget...if the cash is plenty I'll advise you go for quality → Samsung.... if the budget is low...go for Techno Android... a BlackBerry device shouldn't be an option in this day and age

bros, plse dont start another tecno vs sammy fight again ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by mrdrizzy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
nani.666:
akward!! Bb q10 cost 90k samsung(quality! Ur words) galaxy s3 cost 65k
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Lagusta(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
aze: Pls whatz ur 4n model and make.

tecno Q1, but there are others like the samsung galaxy Y duos, htc G2, etc
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ok. Thanks, but l will luv to see Tecno produce a 3.1 Inch screen phone with Keypad. Dat Q1 is 2 small 4me.

Lagusta:

tecno Q1, but there are others like the samsung galaxy Y duos, htc G2, etc
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by mrdrizzy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
aze: Ok. Thanks, but l will luv to see Tecno produce a 3.1 Inch screen phone with Keypad. Dat Q1 is 2 small 4me.

motorola droid pro xt610 should do d job
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by OCTAVO: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Android noni cheesy
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by nani667: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
mr.drizzy:
*sigh* I suggest you read through my post again and get a better understanding of my comment...if you can accommodate that do ask someone to explain to you

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by nani667: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lagusta:

bros, plse dont start another tecno vs sammy fight again ooo lipsrsealed
only retarded people will view my post as “starting a fight" . I only stated the facts for her...it's rather obvious that Samsung is quality...which everyone knows... I only stated that...why would anyone sew that as an issue ?

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Lagusta(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
nani.666:
only retarded people will view my post as “starting a fight" . I only stated the facts for her...it's rather obvious that Samsung is quality...which everyone knows... I only stated that...why would anyone sew that as an issue ?

So for your mind Samsung Na the only quality abi

HTC, LG and sony xperia are not quality abi

guy how old are you

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Have u heard of galaxy s 4?

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by nani667: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lagusta:

So for your mind Samsung Na the only quality abi

HTC, LG and sony xperia are not quality abi

guy how old are you
the fact that I didn't mention HTC, LG and the rest doesn't mean I don't think they're also quality.. there was no point in wasting time mentioning all those... I simply mentioned the best..and the most popular brand....Q.E.D

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Natureboyfk(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2013

No mind dis jonzing pple... U can't compare a BB Q5 experience with any android wateva.. Wat money can do more money can do better.. Get a Z10, Q10 or Q5...dose r BB nt d rest crappy ish

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by slinkman(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2013
go get urself an android... and i mean real good android.. not tecno oooooo....

#peace..

unfollows thread..

btw,

choose frm samsung, htc, sony xperia, zoppo,thl,gionee,jiayu, i dont like LG, blulife, .. so many great android phones out there to buy...

and
fyi

even tecno is more awesome than d bb..

so get an android...

cuhrrrr...
Re: Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady by Lagusta(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
slinkman: go get urself an android... and i mean real good android.. not tecno oooo...

Go and read the reviews on the phantom A, A+ and the N9 tablet, then come back and tell me tecno ain't quality

i have used this Q1 since when it was first released, and it hasnt given me any hassles......

an android is an android, whether na gionee, liu kang or kung lao....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Free Apps On Iphone Without Jailbreak / S4 Or 5s Please? / Adrian Wood's Teleology Finally Acquires 9mobile Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.