Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. (11555 Views)

Niger, Chad Attack Boko Haram After IS Pledge Opens New Fronts -YAHOO NEWS / Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat / Niger Republic Opens New Refinery - Very Close To Nigeria’s Border (2) (3) (4)

Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by bebechuks: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by lifestyle1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by iamswizz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Kairoseki77:

It is his governance that makes corporations feel safe to invest in the region.

Businesses value stable leadership and the rule of law. I help people invest in Nigeria and the first thing they ask is what is going to happen after Fashola leaves. If I ask them to consider moving to another region, they refuse, because they don't want to deal with corruption and an unstable environment. Most would rather leave Nigeria and go to Ghana, than move to another state in Nigeria.

This is just the unfortunate truth. If you travel in business circles outside of Nigeria, Fashola is more famous than GEJ by a mile. In fact, Ngozi and Fashola are the only reason people feel positive about Nigerian leadership at all. If you think European bankers, or South Korean executives (Samsung is a South Korean company), are thinking about Peter Obi when they decide where to deploy millions of dollars of investment capital, you are high. They don't even know who he is.

Meanwhile, Fashola's track record speaks for itself.
gibberish! So there are not any international company located in other states?
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
hiuser: It's not wealth! Not a new coalition! It thinks(government)! [ORANGE] - NL(Dutch), the OBAS are not seeing you properly?

Died @france2uk alliance - along time ago! We said don't do anything and then we cannot 'you'! Go there! But do you see DC in paris?

Now you know all things! You are all knowing!

We saw 'you' seeing 'you' do it!

Musiwa,is that u? Don't lie o! grin
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Anyi3(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
hiuser: It's not wealth! Not a new coalition! It thinks(government)! [ORANGE] - NL(Dutch), the OBAS are not seeing you properly?

Died @france2uk alliance - along time ago! We said don't do anything and then we cannot 'you'! Go there! But do you see DC in paris?

Alomo at work
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
naptu2: The idea, the vision, the belief is that we can only develop if we develop the technical and practical skills that are required for us to innovate, to industrialise, to create employment for our people.

That's why we have the skills acquisition centres, the automobile services centres, the modern farms, the technical academies, etc.

But sad enough, minus good governance and power generation. Hmmmm...
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
naptu2: The idea, the vision, the belief is that we can only develop if we develop the technical and practical skills that are required for us to innovate, to industrialise, to create employment for our people.

That's why we have the skills acquisition centres, the automobile services centres, the modern farms, the technical academies, etc.

... But sad enough, minus good governance and power generation. Hmmmm...
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by naptu2: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Musiwa,is that u? Don't lie o! grin

Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by caterwaul(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2013

Ghana want u 2 'try me'

Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by sylve11: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tolexander: Thank God for this.

Not like facebook nursery and primary school in some places.

Abi o. grin

@ Op, good one from samsung. cool
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Touchforfree(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ds is gud for our younger ones o but WHY DEM NO SHARE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 FOR PPLE @ D LAUNCHING CEREMONY OR NA ONLY BRF DEM GIVE ?. NOTHING SPOIL SHA I DON DEY SAVE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 WHEN IT IS LAUNCHED.
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
Skill development is imperative for any economy. Nice initiative from Samsung.
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Esdb(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
omniwater007:
wetin dis one dey talk?
Abi o no knw say yhu notice defiinitely hunger dey wire him
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by ajanaku2(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ayekotoo: Samsung has three Academies in Lagos.
Samsung has one in Ekiti.
Samsung to open one in Ogun.

Thank you Samsung Electronics for these initiatives and collaborations. For the trust you have in us, we guarantee your continuos patronage.

One begins to ponder the over-concentration of these Academies in one region of the Country while other regions are being neglected...

Perhaps, Good governance, adequate security and an unbridled penchant for Education in one region of the country; while not forgetting the menace of Kidnapping and Boko-haramism in other respective regions!

Well, I'm still waiting for them in My dear Osun state...I'm sure Ogbeni Aregbesola, an advocate of qualitative education would welcome you Mongoloids with open arms!
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by olawumia(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
@Op pls where are d 3 academies ? I kw d in ikeja and it was completed last yr July. And the one In Ekiti as well.
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by naptu2: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by dossantos1: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
after some ppl will be comparing Fashola with one goverrnor dat only build roads & bridges, but they fail to recognise d fact good governance goes beyond just building of rds. ability to come up with policies that will attract investors to pump mony in d economy thereby creating opportunities for the citizenry.
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by ceejayluv(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Kairoseki77: Haters are hating while Lagos is moving.

Tribalists will never accept that Fashola is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria.

Instead of Nigerians being jealous of Lagos, other nations could be jealous of Nigeria. But they won't listen.
You're clearly paranoid..
Go see a psychologist

Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by priscaoge(f): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
*Pause Screen,Read Caption and Comments*Hmmmm k̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣γ̥ ☺º°˚˚°ºo0 *Keke Keke Keke pls come and take ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to Samsung Office*
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Proffdada: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
hope Nigerians will benefit from this and not be marginalized by Koreans
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
I hope it will translate into development for nigeria and improve our collective lot as a people.
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
Proffdada: hope Nigerians will benefit from this and not be marginalized by Koreans

how did you manage to type exactly what i was about to type?
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Femmy3ce7: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by mikay48(f): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2013
The thing tire me o. Some people sef like talking off point.
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by LeStylo: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2013

Ghana want u 2 'try me'

Wetin dis one dey talk
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Proffdada: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
django1:

how did you manage to type exactly what i was about to type?
Lol! I'm psychic. But I'm really scared of Indians and Koreans (experience working with them)
Re: Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. by Tinaslim(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
How does one get enrolled into the academy?

Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over / Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari / Ambode Donates 50million Naira To IDPs In Three State For Upkeep

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51