Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? (13168 Views)

Beware! Adulterated Killer Palm Oil Sold In The Markets And Damages It Can Cause / Adulteration Of Food Items In Nigerian Markets / What Name Is SPINACH Called In Our Local Markets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by afdynamic(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Pleeeaazzzzze...
Have Y'all gone to Farmers market@ Maitama Abuja??
Now thats a Posh Market for Posh people, but then again everybody likes Cheap things, even *YOU!*
so instead of Farmers market@Maitama, one prefares going to Nyanya Market or Karu Market becuz of affordable prices.
Logic: Whoever said husslin' for cheap stuff is tidy or comes neat?
Layman terms: Abi you go wear white suit climb tree?
Haba, Africans be husslers- point blank the End.

U dont hv anypoint. wetin u dey talk sef.
u mean i shuld travel 20km b4 i could buy food stuff cos of clean market?
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by Okeikpu(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bcs it never tee wey oyibo pple pursue una parents out of d bush, aby na lie? gringrin
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by tpia5: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
voltron:

grin grin your exaggeration of falsehood at your age (on nl) is alarming.. what are you on anyway smiley

at your age, saying you saw piss and sh!!t when buying things at the market in your village, is indicative of questionable mental function.
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by tpia5: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
afdynamic:

U dont hv anypoint. wetin u dey talk sef.
u mean i shuld travel 20km b4 i could buy food stuff cos of clean market?

bandwagon crap, someone starts a thread no matter how s.tupid, and the bandwagoners immediately jump on for a ride.

some i.diots are even criticizing bananas as if the people buying dont know a good banana from a bad one? Its annoying when m.orons type crap just to feel among.

that's amazingly senseless.

another one is saying he sh!!ts in his own market like a mad person.
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by mamiel: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
lol. Reminds me of my college days. Lived in a 4 storey building off campus. It was war coordinating lodge mates to come out for triweekly clean up. Yet after a handful gets the job done, u see someone dropping pure water sachet frm 3rd floor and a lady dropping off pad frm her toilet window. A guy on 1st floor was once showered with urine by an unknown mate from 4th floor. Lol, funny Africans we are.
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by tunsmann(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
you must be very myopic.wat has geography got to do wit dirty markets?it's ur type lack cleaniness culture,and alwaz ready to blame others for ur untidiness.confirm!
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by rachbaby07: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
u're right
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by rachbaby07: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Odunharry:
i can smell dirtyness around u
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by CocoLoca(f): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Same reason idiotsss just throw stuff out of moving cars.. Ughh! If i were in the Military though... angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by kemyrules: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin
Afam4eva: What really worries me is the bananas i see in Lagos everyday. I don't know how people can confidently be selling bananas that look like something sacrificed to obatala. Those bananas are very far from edible.
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Dnt worry, I'm creatin Holographic market.
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by Theblessed(f): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
[size=16pt]Who is asking this question?

Don't you know, we are lazy people.

Logically, a lazy person is a dirty person - gorit? Because, laziness won't let him/her lift a finger to create or do something beautiful.

Lazy people are too lazy to wipe their own bums let alone clean and tidy their own environment.

Nigerians have always like/appreciate new thing/ventures e.g new Roads, new Cars, new Aeroplanes, new Homes, new Building complexes/Estates etc but Nigerians are the last to maintain these infrastructure.

May I ask, could anyone still remember how our Murtala Mohammed Airport Ikeja used to look in the 1990's and early 2000

Filth everywhere! Faeces everywhere in the lavatory area of that International Airport - shame!!!

Now, you heard it - stop asking.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by somegirl1: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
pDude: Because Africans and Africa come from a culture that embraces dirt and filth.

Have you seen how a pit toilet is kept clean but a WC toilet will always be covered with piss and shyt?

Contradictory
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by Xenisha: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello everyone. I want to tell you that since with BeCause Market you have the opportunity to earn commissions selling company products to retail customers, I concluded that BeCause Market is not a pyramid scheme. By becoming a partner of the because market brand, the company gives you the opportunity to purchase a ready-made electronic store that people will visit and buy the BeCause Market products they need via the Internet. When someone who visits your personal website and purchases because market customer service number products through it, you earn 20-30% commission on the total money paid by that customer.
Re: Why Are Our Markets Always Dirty? by Sleekfingers: 1:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Petrol stations, pharmacies, supermarkets, boutiques etc are always clean but it beats my imagination how places where fresh food are sold in nigeria are always dirty; dirty grinders, dirty baskets, dust bin close to wares etc.

Because most nigerians are dirty.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Price Of This Item At Tantalizer And Sweet Sensation / How To Cook Dog Meat For Soup(strictly Calabar And Ondo) / The Hypocrisy In Vegetarianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.