Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41737 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa:

Surprise = surprised
Cry = cried
See = saw
Attend = attended
Keep = kept
Mate = mates

SMH seriously. If at your age (irrespective of your level of academic exposure), you cannot string a sentence with correct tenses, you are among all men most miserable. I bet you are a primary school dropout roadside mechanic.

You need to get enrolled in an adult education centre to get some education now that it's still free.
Sorry ewu am not applying for job here so stay on topic mumu, With the level of your education, you guys still dont know diffrent between left and right. No wonder your brothers are running to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: And that justifies his murder?

You need redemption mate.
Well you can ask google, the last i check he was murdered by his co member in PDP
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Eumaca: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?
Thank God you said you were passing. Go to even rural areas in Anambra and see tarred roads. Stop spreading falsehood. Feel sorry for yourself not for Anambra State.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ba7man(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2013
All Ngige needed to have done was to bring out large wads of Naira-notes and *made it rain*.

The story would have been different by now.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2013
This thread is still alive?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Stunner1(f): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2013
@bashy_demy plss stop disgracing urself and go bck to schl haba y u murdering english lyk dz naa!! Wonder d kinna pry schl u attended jelosimi definately(bad foundation)! Tufiakwa ihe ojoooh

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by aryzgreat: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry ewu am not applying for job here so stay on topic mumu, With the level of your education, you guys still dont know diffrent between left and right. No wonder your brothers are running to lagos.

Guy are u a tout? please go back to primary school. I have macmillan 4 u. Ur English is wack!

difference
not different. Itiboribo!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2013
aryzgreat:

Guy are u a tout? please go back to primary school. I have macmillan 4 u. Ur English is wack!

difference
not different. Itiboribo!
Sorry goat you still have alot of error to correct here oo keep up with the good work and that doesn't stop Fashola from sending back you family to you.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by aryzgreat: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry goat you still have alot of error to correct here oo keep on with the good work and that doesn't stop Fashola from sending back you family to you.

I give up! Stark illiterate!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by thaidoctor(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2013
What is wrong with all this igbo taut and English correction this morning I cant help but laugh ooo... Na so una go school reach Why not correct your ur people that came here to speak some useless igbo language earlier??.. It doesnt matter the language of communication getting the message is all that matters... In simple terms, you can keep making baby in your factory and keep sending them come Lagos to come and do boy boy for there oga there.. While the oga go back to village to continue with his armed robbery and kidnapping.....While their papa for village keep on using there mama for rituals inside cupboard(SMH).....I know you people will never learn..... By the time will chase you all outta Lagos to go and live with your untouchable snake in your village.. Then you will realize you are all good-for-nothing vagabond.
Go to your village and leave us alone oooooooooooo( i dey laugh ooooooo grin)

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2013
aryzgreat:

I give up! Stark illiterate!
ok Noted
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by biafransoul: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: See this mumu oooo, Well just 2 weeks ago i went to buy alternator at badagry and i was so surprise and almost cry when i see the boy that attend to me, The boy is less than 10yrs old and keep saying the Altanator is good sir, My dad went to go and buy market from Ladipo and he will be back soon. Can you imagine when his mate are in school. Yes i bought the Altarnator at a place called 100 shops at Badagry. @ the bold if you are not a fool, Can an illitrate be a councilor in Nigeria? after all his deposit they can still use 10 naira biro to lure him into bankruptcy foool. Countinue and you should also send your child to go and learn apprentice now since that your culture.

Well, Mr learned man, don't you think a child of 10 who could at his age man a shop, communicate with you in English, sweet talk, sold and wrote the receipts of the alternator for you is destined for greater things in the future? Compare him with an average yoruba boy of the same age and situation? You obviously know the sharp difference right? Try and learn a big lesson from that

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2013
ketoprofen:

yorubas are guuilty of all u mentioned plus they are stl the agberos and almajiris of d south.

So how much GDP do almajiris contribute?

Igbos import only fake goods? So, y do u buy them? Y cant yorubas start importing 'genuine' tnz demselves? Abi na so the laziness reach?
SO we obviously do not know what agberos and black economy people contribute. But we do know that legitimate trading only contributes 7% of Lagos GDP . To answer your question I. personnaly do not patronize these traders because I know that in their desperation to make money they will do anything.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2013
roxell120:
evidence nd statistics pls.see ur life. miserable .there is a wise saying in my tribe :if u do not know wat to say in a gathering of wisemen, u better sit down and listen instead u make urself an object of scorn to the wise.
Your response to my contribution shows how truly wise you are. I could not make any single sense of the utter gobbledygook you spewed!
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: Can you please stop writing in all caps or I'll report you to the moderators as that is against rule 11. Well, APC is known for disregarding the law.
Thanks for pointing it out. see I have started typing in small letters now.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2013
biafran soul:

Well, Mr learned man, don't you think a child of 10 who could at his age man a shop, communicate with you in English, sweet talk, sold and wrote the receipts of the alternator for you is destined for greater things in the future? Compare him with an average yoruba boy of the same age and situation? You obviously know the sharp difference right? Try and learn a big lesson from that
Am not disputing that, but why can't he be in school? My 6yrs old daughter will relate with you the same way the boy relate with me, But they need to be brought up in a more better way cos they are the future leader and can an uneducated person rule a state a country?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by julianauche19: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2013
i see people trying to ruin ngiges political ambition
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2013
biafran soul:

Good. does it , make child labour right?
the fact you do it and you have being doing it for long does not make it right , just as much as the same excuses does not make YERIMA 's justification for child marriage right. Forced child , marriage and forced child labour are both morally reprehensible and indefensible.
it is the mother of hypocrisy to justify one and condemn the other.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnynwa: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry ewu am not applying for job here so stay on topic mumu, With the level of your education, you guys still dont know diffrent between left and right. No wonder your brothers are running to lagos.

It is difference not different.

Now scram off scott4ualone the Internet scammer before I expose you more
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by biafransoul: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: Am not disputing that, but why can't he be in school? My 6yrs old daughter will relate with you the same way the boy relate with me, But they need to be brought up in a more better way cos they are the future leader and can an uneducated person rule a state a country?

That's the more reason why you need to remove the log in your eyes before talking about the speck in someone's else eye. At least that boy has/would have a better and brighter future compared to an agbero at the bus stop. Don't you think so?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by biafransoul: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2013
software man:
Good. does it , make child labour right?
the fact you do it and you have being doing it for long does not make it right , just as much as the same excuses does not make YERIMA 's justification for child marriage right. Forced child , marriage and forced child labour are both morally reprehensible and indefensible.
it is the mother of hypocrisy to justify one and condemn the other.

Nope! don't get me wrong. Nobody encourages child labor but note that, most guys that goes into apprenticeship/trading have at least completed their primary education and that's why majority of them can at least read and write. Moreso, learning a trade in ur teenage years is also a form of education and this guarantees a certain level of economic protection in the near future
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnynwa: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2013
biafran soul:

Nope! don't get me wrong. Nobody encourages child labor but note that, most guys that goes into apprenticeship/trading have at least completed their primary education and that's why majority of them can at least read and write. Moreso, learning a trade in ur teenage years is also a form of education and this guarantees a certain level of economic protection in the near future
I disagree with you on the part in bold above. I can tell you that presently, nobody in Igbo land sends his son for apprenticeship when he hasn't completed secondary education (those that do not complete secondary education at least reach JSS 3 and are those who clearly are not cut out for the classroom as would be evident in the number of Fs in their result) and most bosses won't even take someone who has no secondary school education cos the level and demands of business has changed significantly especially due to technology.

The practice of sending primary school leavers for apprenticeship has since faded. This was common in the 70s and 80s when our parents had to start life afresh with £20.

I stayed in Idumota for years and I can speak authoritatively on this.

There may be exemptions though.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by biafransoul: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: I disagree with you on the part in bold above. I can tell you that presently, nobody in Igbo land sends his son for apprenticeship when he hasn't completed secondary education (those that do not complete secondary education at least reach JSS 3 and are those who clearly are not cut out for the classroom as would be evident in the number of Fs in their result) and most bosses won't even take someone who has no secondary school education cos the level and demands of business has changed significantly especially due to technology.

The practice of sending primary school leavers for apprenticeship has since faded. This was commont in the 70s and 80s when our parents had to start life afresh with £20.

I stayed in Idumota for years and I can speak authoritatively on this.

There may be exemptions though.

We are still saying the same thing and that's the reason I said ' they must have completed at least primary school'. Thus it includes the 'exemptions' you're talking about.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by dozieo(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?
Please my friend kano state is not more than the whole south east in population,we know the politics of population figures and the inflated figures being bandied about by the northerners, let us have a real head count,let us have a computerized ID card and let us vote with it,we will then see who have more population than the others.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nollywood200: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: You are fool, If ordinary village in a SW could be this perfectly build how do you think the main city will look like? show us your village and lets see how rought your village is.

You can lie. Is it not the CBD of Ibadan? It is even worse in yeroba villages where thatched houses are common.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ketoprofen(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2013
software man:
SO we obviously do not know what agberos and black economy people contribute. But we do know that legitimate trading only contributes 7% of Lagos GDP . To answer your question I. personnaly do not patronize these traders because I know that in their desperation to make money they will do anything.

meanwhile this guy bought everything he is using from an igbo man. I laf in swahili.
So,we have both agreed that yorubas dont contribute anytn to Lagos GDP cos almajirism and omo onile are all they do.

Y are u telling me abt 7 percent trading input? Wat abt exclusively igbo owned enterprises in Lagos which surpass those of yorubas by 200 percent? Even Glo, is not yoruba exclusive; what positive things are u ppl even known for?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by antontech(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
gudugba: Primitive behavior ...primitive people..
EWU
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ak47mann(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
ngige should go and rest cool
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nigger009(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
software man:
I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW JUST LIKE I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH IMPORTERS AND TRADERS OF FAKE AND EXPIRED DRUGS, DRUG PUSHERS, 419 AND FRAUDSTERS CONTRUBUTE.
Mr. Cocoanut head, there are IMPORTERS AND TRADERS OF FAKE AND EXPIRED DRUGS, DRUG PUSHERS, 419 AND FRAUDSTERS everywhere even in US, talk of your back yard, they are there. But one thing I want to add because u did not do your research well is that, we also have so many in education, science, technology, manufacturing, sports, entertainment and in many other sectors unlike your Yoruba. We always out number you!
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nigger009(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
herbdull:
Ibo are sympathetic and tribalistic.
Your Ibo communities could have save those destitues rather your leaders and people choose the crying wolf mood
You Yorubas are the sympathetic and tribalistic one. How can u be acting 15th century when we are in the 21st century, u are a backward race! Gbakaa door biko

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by BrokenTV: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
julianauche19: i see people trying to ruin ngiges political ambition
nobody ruined his ambition for him, he himself ruined it.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nigger009(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: Why will Ibo left there house undone to come and perfect mine, what is gonna happen to there home after we might have break up... Charity begins at home.
see dis mumu, you called Lagos yours, I pity u, just wait, one day u'll wake up and hear that the whole of Lagos belongs to d Igbos (imagine yourself paying house rent to Igbos in your land as u say). For ur own info, lagos was once the FCT of Naija coupled with the fact that it is near the ocean and have better ports than other states (because it was once the capital city). This is why we have good number of Igbos there because, it enables them easy access to and fro the world. Haven't u ask ur self the question, why is it dat Igbos are many in Lagos? And who told dat Igbo states and her hinterland are undeveloped? The remotest part of Igbo land is current and up to date to what is happening in the world with better houses and mansions, quote me anywhere mumu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

[photos] Flood In Lekki Phase 1 Despite No Rain / Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.