Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41755 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yorubest: Stoning development away

Once again putting emotions ahead of objectivity

Well, as long as my dear BRF and other SW governors are performing, I don't give a hoot

But whoever you decide to vote in Anambra, just live with whatever he throws at you and don't think Lagos is the next port of call because as you come, so you shall be returned back home to reunite with your families
yes,restrict your elitist governors and party to the SW.
Don't impose them on the east or even the nation.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dereformer: Two things will make it eternally difficult for Ngige to even take a third place position in this coming election:
1. Belonging to the same party with Buhari a know and unrepentant terrorist sponsor and baboon,
2. Deportation saga

In the last election, Ngige brought ACN, an almost unknown party in Anambra, to limelight.

He was adviced, by those who understands, to leave APC immediately its registration sailed through but he wouldn't listen.

The truth is APC will never win even a counsellor position in the south east, south south and major parts of MB. Buhari's association with that party is a big minus for them.

Should buhari succeed in being the presidential candidate, then PDP will win convincinly even in the south west.
No familly of those corp members butchered after the last election will vote the baboon theorist.

My advice to Ngige, leave APC now and look for another party. Appologise to anabrarians for your wrongful position in the deportation saga. Otherwise, more stoning even ironing will come your way.

Instead of sentiments and irrelevant garbage, shouldn't it be about the best man for the job and who is capable enough to make your life better?

Geezzz. What's wrong with you people?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by texaco1: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
olawalemanog:
But if we continue the way we are going, this country will collapse and the criminals that are leading us will disaapear into Dubai, Europe and the US. I never imagined that Ngige could be treated like this when he remains one candidate that is qualified for Presidency. I do not think this is the way to go
and i am sure you will appreciate this my contribution for a very long time because it is the truth.
APC will be a stumbling block to many of its supporters,buhari will pull out sooner later and that will create big problem for apc penetration into the north,in the south east once anambra elects another and apc loses believe me many states in the south east will follow suit,I doubt if apc will win a state in the south east.in the south west many members of apc will eventually revolt against the dictatorial attitude of tinubu and decamp to pdp and other parties. I forsee apc losing one or two states in the south west .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by clint77ng: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel: We all know that Igbos have high sense but lack common sense. I know my people very well. We are very stupid! Very very stupid! And we behave like we don't have brains. Those people that disrupted Ngige from declaring his intention to run the governorship were monetarily induced by some people to do so. Ask them very well and they will tell you the real reason behind their actions. They are just using the Igbo destitutes deportation saga as cover-up. Don't be deceived. Just listen to those fools who stoned Ngige. They said that one of their reasons for being that disruptive was because they want Ngige to face his business in the Senate and give other 'credible' candidates a chance! And who are those credible candidates, if I may ask? Annie Okonkwo? An SSCE holder? What does he know? Please, we wouldn't like a situation where at the end of the day we begin to feel that we have more sense than our Governor, as we have been feeling since Peter Obi's assumption to office. Haba! The foolish, stupid, inane, good-for-nothing, god-forsaken youths did not even mention Prof. Soludo, the only man you can compare with Ngige among all those politicians. Those idiotic youths should be careful. And Ngige should be careful too. One thing he should have known by now is that you don't tell the truth to people who don't value the importance of it. He should have kept silent, knowing that Igbos are not critical, only sentimental, gullible and conceited lots.
OYIBO. Ibachaa mba gi bia too vote. Ozu.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by tankoemmanuel(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

If at this point in time any Igbo person does not know that Fashola is the best friend of Igbos, then that person must be suffering from dull wit, intimidating stupidity, brazen ignorance and suicidal foolishness.

Here are reasons why Fashola is the best friend of Igbos.

1, An Anambra person is a commissioner in Lagos state government. There is no Yoruba person who is a commissioner in any Igbo state.

2, A good number of Igbos are working under Lagos state government civil service. Sometime ago, Igbos kicked out non-indigenes of their states from their state civil service. Abia state kicked out Anambra people first! Brother against Brother. Does that not make Fashola a Jesus?

3, Lagos state government recruited Igbos into her civil service but for Anambra state governor has been in office for 8 years without employing anybody. However, many unemployed graduates from the state, being frustrated, have taken to armed robbery and kidnapping as a means of survival.

4, Igbos governors neglected the destitute Igbos in the region. These destitutes thought that Lagos is a gold mine and went to Lagos in search of greener pasture only to find out that Nigeria is tough. They became stranded in Lagos, obviously in a dilemma. But Fashola took them in, fed them, clothed them and gave them medical attention for six months. When he wrote Anambra state government over her 14 destitute citizens, our governor did not care. He simply neglected them while sharing state fund among churches. Our money!

5, There is proof that Anambra state government was written by Lagos state govt., and a date was fixed for the exchange of destitutes. Why can't we Igbos look closely to find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

Since 2011 when GEJ took over, nearly all the new local investements are in ACN states, nearly all the international investements entering Nigeria are landing in ACN states, nearly all ongoing major projects are in ACN states, they commision more projects in ACN states than in any other part of Nigeria, there is still no migration back east and infact its still the other way around.

All you have is repainting of one local airport and zero federal presence.

It's very eye opening that with all the gra gra and chest beating, all it takes to buy your collective regional votes is just to repaint one village airport..

We all no this has nothing to do with what's best for ibo people and it's more about tribal considerations and not wanting anything to do with any Yoruba related party.

You don't care even if you gained nothing from GEJ, it's all good as long as you don't affiliate with anythign Yoruba.

Now, who are you hurting really? Yourself of course because the Yoruba people you are enternaly killing yourself over are gaining and leaping ahead of you while you stay there consumed with hate and obstruction...

Very amusing if you ask me...

Very amusing bro, yorubas say when a matter is beyond tears, it then becomes amusing. Let's ibos be, soon they will realise. I wish them well anyday.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Antivirus92(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
omiobo: God owns the heart of people and He owns tomorrow. As for me,I can't write Ngige off. He is still my favourite candidate for Anambra.
you are not from anambra not even igbo self. So i wonder how it concerns you.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

Instead of sentiments and irrelevant garbage, shouldn't it be about the best man for the job and who is capable enough to make your life better?

Geezzz. What's wrong with you people?
why can't you get it into your empty skull that SOLUDO is TWICE the governor that ngige is.
What is wrong with you people?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
No single tarred road??bros take it easy wit ur lies...
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bigass(f): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dereformer: Two things will make it eternally difficult for Ngige to even take a third place position in this coming election:
1. Belonging to the same party with Buhari a know and unrepentant terrorist sponsor and baboon,
2. Deportation saga

In the last election, Ngige brought ACN, an almost unknown party in Anambra, to limelight.

He was adviced, by those who understands, to leave APC immediately its registration sailed through but he wouldn't listen.

The truth is APC will never win even a counsellor position in the south east, south south and major parts of MB. Buhari's association with that party is a big minus for them.

Should buhari succeed in being the presidential candidate, then PDP will win convincinly even in the south west.
No familly of those corp members butchered after the last election will vote the baboon theorist.

My advice to Ngige, leave APC now and look for another party. Appologise to anabrarians for your wrongful position in the deportation saga. Otherwise, more stoning even ironing will come your way.

that means if Buhari joins PDP soludo should forget his ambition too?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
solomon111: yes,restrict your elitist governors and party to the SW.
Don't impose them on the east or even the nation.
Hmmm see dwarfted reasoning, so any Anabarian that chooses to contest under a party other than PDP or APGA suddenly becomes imposed? SMH, let ϻϵ
remind you that there will still be an election. And if you think Fash can impose someone in the SE, then Fash must indeed be a gift to Nigeria
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Is it Ngige that has not proposed any bill in the senate for the past 2 years that should become governor?
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ATMCARD2(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
icebeatz: any anambrarian that fails to support NGIGE must be silly.

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE:
NGIGE IS THE BEST GOVERNOR ANAMBRA EVER HAD.

THE GUY WAS FIRE DURING HIS SHORT LIVED TENURE AND WE ALL SAW IT.

PLEASE LETS MAKE THIS MAN SUCCEED AND FORGET TRIBAL SENTIMENTS!!
.He did it 2 capture foolish minds lik u,coz he neva won election at d 1st place.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel: I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

If at this point in time any Igbo person does not know that Fashola is the best friend of Igbos, then that person must be suffering from dull wit, intimidating stupidity, brazen ignorance and suicidal foolishness.

1, An Anambra person is a commissioner in Lagos state government. There is no Yoruba person who is a commissioner in any Igbo state.

2, A good number of Igbos are working under Lagos state government civil service. Sometime ago, Igbos kicked out non-indigenes of their states from their state civil service. Abia state kicked out Anambra people first! Brother against Brother. Does that not make Fashola a Jesus?

3, Lagos state government recruited Igbos into her civil service but for Anambra state governor has been in office for 8 years without employing anybody. However, many unemployed graduates from the state, being frustrated, have taken to armed robbery and kidnapping as a means of survival.

4, Igbos governors neglected the destitute Igbos in the region. These destitutes thought that Lagos is a gold mine and went to Lagos in search of greener pasture only to find out that Nigeria is tough. They became stranded in Lagos, obviously in a dilemma. But Fashola took them in, fed them, clothed them and gave them medical attention for six months. When he wrote Anambra state government over her 14 destitute citizens, our governor did not care. He simply neglected them while sharing state fund among churches. Our money!

5, There is proof that Anambra state government was written by Lagos state govt., and a date was fixed for the exchange of destitutes. Why can't we Igbos look closely to find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?

Bros some people don't just want to hear the truth.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by clint77ng: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

The funniest comedy ever..The only thing you are savvy in is groos display of emotions and sentiments. You are always on the losing side hence your situation then and today because you are always fighting against your own best interest.
Nothing wey i no go see oo. See me see wahala. Anambra say de dont want Ngige and Yorubas are trying to force them to acept him. Dem just de carry dis matter for head, another person matter. Pls give anambra people a break..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ferdsmart(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel: I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

.. Rubbish copy and paste.. Painted with lies...

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 1oracle(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
gudugba: Primitive behavior ...primitive people..
And your ancestors put their lives on the line to keep them in your hypocritical one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
wellmax:
Hmmm see dwarfted reasoning, so any Anabarian that chooses to contest under a party other than PDP or APGA suddenly becomes imposed? SMH, let ϻϵ
remind you that there will still be an election. And if you think Fash can impose someone in the SE, then Fash must indeed be a gift to Nigeria
what's this nonsense you've written?
When did fashola become Tinubu?
Is Tinubu not the one imposing governors on the SW states?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
ferdsmart: .. Rubbish copy and paste.. Painted with lies...

kindly point out the lies sir
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
...GBAM!!!!!
luvinhubby: He who has ear let him hear, SOLUDONOMICS HURRICANE IS BLOWING IN ANAMBRA. grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
solomon111: what's this nonsense you've written?
When did fashola become Tinubu?
Is Tinubu not the one imposing governors on the SW states?
which gov did he impose? give names pls, cos residents including ibos voted en masse
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
bigass:

that means if Buhari joins PDP soludo should forget his ambition too?
Pdp is a true national party and will never allow one man to control policy like APC.
So buhari joing PDP or not will not determine the fate of the SE.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by mike404(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
OMO THIS NGIGE MATTER GO GIVE MA SOUTH WEST BROTHERS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE O grin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
bigass: sometimes i wonder if the ibos have any agenda to rule Nigeria. obviously they behave as if they don't need the support of the other regions to rule Nigeria. they abuse every tribes fight every tribes and yet want them to support them maybe in 2019. stop putting your faith in GEJ he can not subvert the will of the people to make an Igbo destitute a President of Nigeria

I don't get them for real.....
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
If them like make them stone all there best candidate na there cup of tea jare... South West is developing everyday and that's why there citizen is running here and we gonna still be kicking them out of our states make dem go develop there states

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
wellmax:
which gov did he impose? give names pls, cos residents including ibos voted en masse
what stupidd question are you asking?
Which APC governorship aspirant in the SW that was not imposed by Tinubu?
Have you seen APC carrying out primaries?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Donchyke39(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?
you must be blind by not seeing any development in onitsha.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Tundeolaniyi: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
The anger i see everyday amongst the youths here in okoro-land Onitsha over ngige's comment on deportation is an indication that he is not gonna come 2nd or 3rd but 4th in the coming election. However i will advice that he withdraw from the election now and save the money he had made in the senate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.