Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Help My Lg Smart Tv Displays In Black And White When Connected To Dstv Decoder - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Help My Lg Smart Tv Displays In Black And White When Connected To Dstv Decoder (15367 Views)

Canal Sat, Ctl, Metro And Other Cheap Paytv To Dstv For Watching Sports. / Trend Tv The Best Alternative To Dstv / Do I Need A Digital Aerial For A Smart TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Lg Smart Tv Displays In Black And White When Connected To Dstv Decoder by gbozy(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2013
Please my lg smart tv displays in black and white mode in av mode when connected to the dstv decoder....it only displays colour when connected to a hoMe theatre system nd other external devices. If anyone use an lg smart tv with a dstv decoder should please help me on the connection mode to use...thanks
Re: Help My Lg Smart Tv Displays In Black And White When Connected To Dstv Decoder by olenyi: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2013
gbozy: Please my lg smart tv displays in black and white mode in av mode when connected to the dstv decoder....it only displays colour when connected to a hoMe theatre system nd other external devices. If anyone use an lg smart tv with a dstv decoder should please help me on the connection mode to use...thanks

Dstv decoders are factory set to ''I'' audio mode as default. So either u change the setting from ''I'' to ''BG'' under ur ''tv installation'' sub menu or set ur tv to ''auto'' or ''I'' as well. This could be one solution.

Also check ur picture setting either from the tv or decoder. And the AV wire also.

Regards.
Re: Help My Lg Smart Tv Displays In Black And White When Connected To Dstv Decoder by gbozy(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2013
@olenyi Thanks would try dat as soon as I get back home..
Re: Help My Lg Smart Tv Displays In Black And White When Connected To Dstv Decoder by pofolo(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ gbozi,
your home theater have auto select on system, while your dstv dsd is pal alone.
your tv might be secam, mesecam, or ntsc, hence, it will only show black n white when connect to dstv dsd.
try change the tv system to pal, if pal isnt available, sorry theres nothing you can do except you do some other ojoro like pic board change, system down load from manufacturer site for africa.
hope this helps.
Re: Help My Lg Smart Tv Displays In Black And White When Connected To Dstv Decoder by gbozy(m): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2013
@pofolo thanks wud c if i can get it to pal
Re: Help My Lg Smart Tv Displays In Black And White When Connected To Dstv Decoder by LSBLeaky(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
YOU NEED TO GET URSELF A DVD WRITER TO USE WITH D SMART TV & DSTV. I HAD AN EXPRIENCE WITH 1 (AMERICAN SPECs) ITS NOT ABOUT PAL OR NTSC NEITHER BG OR I (SOUND SYS) USE D DVD WRITER AS A CONVERTER BTW D TV & DSTV.

(1) (Reply)

Mytv Channels Are Not Showing Again / Startimes Smart Card Insertion Direction / Canal Reunion, Parabole Reunion And Zuku Cccam Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.