Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport (10154 Views)

Forms For Entrance Examination Into Delta State Civil Service Now On Sale / Institute Of Petroleum Studies (ips), 2011/2012 / Institute Of Petroleum Studies Uniport: Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport by sammie771: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2008
HELLO,

INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM STUDIES (IPS) IS CALLING THOSE THAT APPLIED FOR THE MSC PROGRAMME IN PETROLEUM ENGINEERING FOR AN ENTRANCE EXAM SLATED FOR NEXT WEEK 11TH OF JUNE,2008.

PLS.ANYBODY WITH USEFUL HINTS OR FORMAT SHOULD SHARE IT.THANKS
Re: Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport by abayd: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2008
please, how were you contacted? thanks
Re: Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport by sammie771: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2008
ghenero,
THANKS SO MUCH.INFACT AM HAPPY WITH THE WAY YOU TRIED TO ASSIST ME.PLS CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER HELP IF ANY.

PLS. FOR OTHERS THAT WANTS TO KNOW.THE INVITATION GOES LIKE THIS:

Dear IPS Prospective,
Please be informed that the entrance examination into the IPS MSc
programme
comes up as follows:

DATE: 11TH JUNE 2008
TIME: 9AM PROMPT
VENUE: INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY CENTER,
(ICTC) UNIVERSITY PARK(NEAR UPTH GATE)UNIPORT

Pls be punctual as the Test starts at exactly 9:00am and will be done
online.

N/B
To get to the ICTC, you take a cab/bus from the park beside the Unipark
gate, stop at the terminal bus stop and walk towards the UPTH gate.
The ICTC building is by the left.

Regards,

Bluejack, Linda Nimienye
IPS
Re: Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport by sammie771: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2008
HELLO,

PLEASE HOW CAN I GET THE BARRON'S ENGINEERING BOOK.PLS REPLY
Re: Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport by Sanni2: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2008
Thank u so much for ur inputs. I am also writing the exam.
Please are the questions all objectives. Also how sufficient is the time.
Re: Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport by sammie771: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2008
GHENERO,

PLEASE DO YOU HAVE A COPY? RIGHT NOW AM IN LAGOS.PLEASE HELP US

SAM
Re: Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport by gbjobs1: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2008
GHENERO,

PLEASE DO YOU HAVE A COPY? RIGHT NOW AM ALSO IN LAGOS.PLEASE HELP US
AND HOW MUCH DOES THE PROGRAMME COST,

U CAN GET ME @ gb_jobs2005@yahoo.co.uk, 08069130632

THANKZZZZZZZZZZZZ A LOT.
Re: Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport by bonnyguy: 3:52am On Jun 04, 2008
i also got a mail for the IPS test but IPS website was supposed to publish the names of candidates for the test.
anyway pls lets check ipsng.org for any latest news.

It is well.

Bonny Island for Christ
Re: Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport by AndyM: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2008
Pls anybody with info on MSc program(geosciences) in the University of Benin? pls kindly reply
Re: Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport by 2think: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2008
ghenero,
Pls i'd be grateful if you could help me too
here's my email ad - chi_edu2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. / Pls Who Knows MA Logistics In Adeniyi Jones Ikeja / Nnpc Is Recruiting Fresh And Experienced Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.