Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Letter To Governor Mimiko By Oke Olakitan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Governor Mimiko By Oke Olakitan (932 Views)

APC: A Divided ‘empire’, Crisis Ridden Even Before Handover – By Oke Umurhohwo / Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Governor Mimiko By Oke Olakitan by olatiler(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2013
LETTER TO MY GOVERNOR
GOVERNOR OLUSEGUN ABAYOMI MIMIKO
I was in SAD mood while written these LETTER to you Sir after reading your comment on PUNCH at this link
http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/jang-amaechi-clash-again/

"However in contrast, the Ondo State Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, said he would attend any NGF meeting convened by Jang.

Mimiko has been a staunch supporter of Jang's leadership.

Mimiko's Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Eni Akinsola, told one of our correspondents on Saturday that his principal would not shun any meeting convened by Jang.

He said, "My simple response is that Mr. Governor would attend any meeting called by Governor Jang because they are together."
Sir, I will like to remind you that, ONDO STATE PEOPLE are PEOPLE of INTEGRITY. Who believe in Democracy, and who will not EVER admit that 16 Votes is Higher than 19.
Here is my Humble Advise for you as truly indigen of ONDO STATE, I here by advise you to withdraw your support from UNDEMOCRATIC Group, who believe that 16 Votes is higher than 19 and belong to Right group of DULLY ELECTED NGF Chairman MR Rotimi AMECHI Group, or STAY NEUTRAL in other not to TOY with LABOUR PARTY AMBITION after ur four years Term.
Lastly I will advise you to Tender a Live apology on our TELEVISION CHANNEL "OSRC" for been in support of UNDEMOCRATIC GROUP OF JUNK GOVERNORs who parade them self as NGF Chairman
Re: Letter To Governor Mimiko By Oke Olakitan by olatiler(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
I will be happy if anybody could tell how this could get to mr Governor
Re: Letter To Governor Mimiko By Oke Olakitan by kunle4toyeyaho: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mimiko is technically romancing jonathan so that he wud handover PDP leadership to him in ondo state.Maradona!
Re: Letter To Governor Mimiko By Oke Olakitan by Yorubest: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mimiko is the black sheep on this side of the divide

I'm seriously hoping Fayemi will teach him and the people of Ondo state lessons in governance so APC ACN can 'capture' the state

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of IG Abubakar With His Fiancée / REVEALED: Aviation Minister Stella Oduah Now Avoids Aso Rock / Osun: Giant Strides Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.