Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday (9298 Views)

Charly Boy Turns Adam As His Wife Feeds Him Apple In New Photo / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) / Ladies Back-off!! Waconzy Leaks His Bathroom Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dwFmseqtFlw/UgsXfz50IyI/AAAAAAAAsEg/7UDAv9dXiBU/s1600/Waconzy+feed+1000+2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1250189_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687[/img]

Afropop/Afrobeat Superstar Waconzy turned a year older on Saturday, August 10, 2013.

The 'I celebrate' singer, obviously humbled by the event, thanked God for a successful music journey in which he has toured the world, armed with his music and preaching the lyrical gospel of creativity and positivity to his massive fan population the world over.

Not content with popping bottles alone, Waconzy did some unusual sharing. The singer spent a great deal of his time, feeding over 1000 beggars and the less privileged at different areas in Lagos.

Well, as every good thing must end, Sunday, today, had Waconzy having a thanksgiving service at the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). Where he’s sure to have some quality bonding moment with his Maker.

What an excellent way to celebrate a Birthday!

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by danbrowndmf(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Wow,nyc one bro,dis nigga bin sabi proud b4 o,b4 wen im dy perform im dy carry drink 4 hand dy form any how,wow so funi hw pple change 4rm bad 2good

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by TeenageMoney(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Maybe trying to gain cheap publicity...

Nice one though...

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by donem: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
who is waconzy, besides nice deed though.
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by homesteady(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
I've never liked his songs!! His songs are for 'area boys'! gringrin

Nice one though!
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by amiskurie(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
oforko!
who be wakonzy again.
- I no go gree dis kind name and career o.
ofokoristic backstage career!

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Maxymilliano(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Who is Waconzy?
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Celepope: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Teenage Money: Maybe trying to gain cheap publicity...

Nice one though...
Did he tell you in private he is seeking for publicity?What will one even do to satisfy Nigerians?Nigerians and their funny mentality

9 Likes

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by pekelepekele(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wacomzy hmm . i don even forget the guy , what's happenning in the music industry so many names goes down the drain yearly sad

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Who da hell is waconzy?
This is a publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by kevoh(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Cheap publicity or not, Waconzy you try jare. At least you made many less priviledged folks smile on your birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by naijathings(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
homesteady: I've never liked his songs!! His songs are for 'area boys'! gringrin

Nice one though!

na wah ohhhh.. #Haaytazz

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by IAMBREEZY: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
good
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by TeenageMoney(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Cele-pope:

Did he tell you in private he is seeking for publicity?What will one even do to satisfy Nigerians?Nigerians and their funny mentality

Only if you knw the meaning of 'Maybe'

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
w
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Tsmooth1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Space Reserved!
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by pststeve: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
it's nice to give to the less previledge. nice one
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
T-smooth:
Space Reserved!
am sure u are hungry... Don't worry waconzy will remember on his next birthday
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by jonescyras(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
100 LIKES for this DUDE
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by vizboy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
What it would have been if aki&pawpaw had six pack

follow us on www.facebook.com/laughwithmedotcom

OR bookmark us @ www.jokeslip..com for more

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
OK.
Last Bullet:
Why he kom name his new song the name of the gorvernor of Seun Osewa's State? Amosu!
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by mistayeancah(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by homesteady(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
naijathings:

na wah ohhhh.. #Haaytazz

LWKMD! gringrin so I don't know who to hate it is that area boy(waconzy) that I'll start hating??
This person just insulted me oh!
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by 247tops(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
CARRY THE PHCITY FLAG HIGH BRO.
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by toprealman: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
With that look on the face of the guy with the cake, some of the kids will surely recieve some dirt slaps first before having a taste of the cake.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Maxymilliano: Who is Waconzy?

See, Mother and my father not together
But I was brought up by my poor single mother
Sweet like a guava eh
To my sweet sugar butter

I was born with a silver spoooooon
And then I lost the spoooooon
And I give God all the glory oh
When I waka everybody say dey know me oh
As I dey sing I dey tell them my story oh

Chorus:
Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Jehovah emekwa la ya ozo
Jah, mekwere e, Papa, meperem uzo
Iwori woh
I am better than the best
We shall never rest
Daddy meperem uzo

Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Muo nso emekwa la ya ozo
Jah mekwere e, Papa, meperem uzo
Iwori woh

I jubilaaaate
I celebraaate
I prostaaate
Appreciaaate
Champaaagne

*** but make me strooong
I'm feeling so glad that's why I sing this sooong
I'm a supa dupa ***
E be like say I hold money pass Abiola eh
Babangida, Yaradua
All of them, put together

Chorus:
Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Jehovah emekwa la ya ozo
Iwori woh
We shall never rest
Daddy meperem uzo

Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Muo nso emekwa la ya ozo
Iwori woh

I jubilaaaate
I celebraaate
I prostaaate
Appreciaaate
Champaaagne

Wake up in the morning
And I brush my teeeeth
Fiiirst, give me give me what to eaaaat
eh

Omekwala ya ozo
Omekwala ya ozo
Jehovah emekwala ya ozo

E dey sweet me in my body
E dey sweet me in my soul
E dey sweet me in my kidney and down below
ai

Omekwala ya ozo
Omekwala ya ozo
Jehovah emekwala ya ozo

I celebraaate
I prostaaate
Appreciaaate
Champaaagne

Some Comments:
Other parts of the lyrics that I find really touching are:

"I was born with a silver spoooooon
Then I lost the spoooooon
I give God the glory oh
As I waka everybody start dey know me oh
I give God all the glory oh"

"E be like say I hold money pass Abiola"

4 Likes

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by AGgal(f): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Billyonaire:

See, Mother and my father not together
But I was brought up by my poor single mother
Sweet like a guava eh
To my sweet sugar butter

I was born with a silver spoooooon
And then I lost the spoooooon

Chorus:
Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Jehovah emekwa la ya ozo
Iwori woh
We shall never rest
Daddy meperem uzo

Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Muo nso emekwa la ya ozo
Iwori woh

I jubilaaaate
I celebraaate
I prostaaate
Appreciaaate
Champaaagne

*** but make me strooong
I'm feeling so glad that's why I sing this sooong
I'm a supa dupa ***
E be like say I hold money pass Abiola eh
Babangida, Yaradua
All of them, put together

Chorus:
Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Jehovah emekwa la ya ozo
Iwori woh
We shall never rest
Daddy meperem uzo

Iwori woh (Iwori wo)
Muo nso emekwa la ya ozo
Iwori woh

I jubilaaaate
I celebraaate
I prostaaate
Appreciaaate
Champaaagne

Wake up in the morning
And I brush my teeeeth
Fiiirst, give me give me what to eaaaat
eh

Omekwala ya ozo
Omekwala ya ozo
Jehovah emekwala ya ozo

E dey sweet me in my body
E dey sweet me in my soul
E dey sweet me in my kidney and down below
ai

Omekwala ya ozo
Omekwala ya ozo
Jehovah emekwala ya ozo

I celebraaate
I prostaaate
Appreciaaate
Champaaagne

Some Comments:
Other parts of the lyrics that I find really touching are:

"I was born with a silver spoooooon
Then I lost the spoooooon
I give God the glory oh
As I waka everybody start dey know me oh
I give God all the glory oh"

"E be like say I hold money pass Abiola"
So,this is the definition of wacomzy? Chai nairalanders!
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
homesteady:

LWKMD! gringrin so I don't know who to hate it is that area boy(waconzy) that I'll start hating??
This person just insulted me oh!
if he be Area boyna hin be say u sef na akpan...u stil remain hayta
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
am happy for this dude.
we used to be good friends but now, all that is history.
remember those dorchester days under the big tree at Orazi.remembered shehu(the Aboki that sells at his compound entrance),remembered that your small studio, remembered iziegbe who used to sell us Eba and egusi (opposite his compound)

also remembered when oga mike his landlord died.
dude is a big boy now and am happy. iziegbe is in spain now (not doing badly by Gods grace)while am still in Ph but not in Orazi again.

God is been great. Duncan's family house at eligbam is not far from were am talking about.
at-least are all doing well.
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS OUR HUSTLE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO, LLNP
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by mercenaryx(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
AG.gal:
So,this is the definition of wacomzy? Chai nairalanders!

He skipped English language in his SSCE..... Be gentle on him sir.
Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by livingstoneony(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Teenage Money: Maybe trying to gain cheap publicity...

Nice one though...
gerrout my friend. u r the type that don't understand the concept of helping the needy.

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday by livingstoneony(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
aguiyi: am happy for this dude.
we used to be good friends but now, all that is history.
remember those dorchester days under the big tree at Orazi.remembered shehu(the Aboki that sells at his compound entrance),remembered that your small studio, remembered iziegbe who used to sell us Eba and egusi (opposite his compound)

also remembered when oga mike his landlord died.
dude is a big boy now and am happy. iziegbe is in spain now (not doing badly by Gods grace)while am still in Ph but not in Orazi again.

God is been great. Duncan's family house at eligbam is not far from were am talking about.
at-least are all doing well.
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS OUR HUSTLE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO, LLNP
he stays in an estate close to my house in lekki 2 now. he owns a black range rover..

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Fine Handwriting",fans React As Wizkid Reveals His Jss1 Notebook Online(photo) / Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced / List Of All 2face Idibia Awards As Since 1997.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.