Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? (14713 Views)

Ladies, Would You Like To Marry A Good Cook? / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Adex097: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2013
Send her to your mum!!!
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by johnstar(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
undecided, na so una go dey marry wife wey knw fit cook, bt she gt nyash and big brea$t undecided, ...SMH....
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
And how did this useless topic of no consequential value make the front page?
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by tolurainbow(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nawa oooo so we still ave sum ladies who can not cook..if na sex naw dem be professional
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Sike(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hire a Maid.
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by free2ryhme: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
chymystique: African Men and Food as a Compulsory Marriage criteria!.. Y u dey complain.. .. Dts one of d tyns u r meant to take notice of while u guys were datin.. Make u enrol her in a catering and culinary sch undecided

because he asked for advised does not make it complaining
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
she never cooked for u during dating?? Or all u guys did was to have s e x?? Nawa o dis world is coming to an end!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by seangy4konji: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wen u na deh date each other?na soso fast food abi?she nor cook for una dat love weh blind ur eyes u go still deh follow comport till she go catering school and u go deh eat outside or wack garri.hw u go marry woman weh nor sabi cook?dem dash u?if u deh drink ogogoro well and u knw say u must chop beta u no go near dat lane.anyway,If she deh work?how she go take go caterin skul?get ur sist
A make she teach am for house and no make am feel bad.na ur cross and u go carry am ursef.even Jesus carry hin own hinself.
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by chymystique(f): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
free2ryhme:

because he asked for advised does not make it complaining

Oh ma bad.. cool
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by seangy4konji: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
End time is really near!
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Agbgift(f): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Register her in a catering school.
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by ikaboy: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
"NDI OFE NMANO SELF". SEEMS IS A GENERAL ISSUE TO THEM ALL.
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by teeawaii(f): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
A catering skool or a cookery book will help do d trick.And if dere is still no improvement,she shld go on sabatical to ur mum's house.
I bet u,she 'ld be singin a diff tune¤
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Agbgift(f): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
seangy4konji: End time is really near!

Eyah! Na who do you this kind end time tinz so.
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by passionate88: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hw una dating life b sef b4 una marry?, na eateries all through no home cooked meals ba?.
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
How u take marry person wey no sabi cook?

Na jazz?
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by seangy4konji: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
As u ask me so?Who I go ask if nt for ur toto
Agbgift:

Eyah! Na who do you this kind end time tinz so.
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by seangy4konji: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Na toto he deh chop and d toto sweet.he forget food.
JideTheBlogger: How u take marry person wey no sabi cook?

Na jazz?
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
no one has told ayobarmy that cooking is not the exclusive responsibility of the wife. men do cook and irresponsible men dont cook. if you own a restaurant and you dont learn how to prepare the menu[s], what happened if you are short of staffs? are you gonna keep the establishment open by donning the apron and hat and become the chef? you should if you are a good businessman.

same applies it you are a husband and your wife is away or ill. who is to take care of her, except the one who loves her best; the husband? nigerian men need to step up their game[s] and own up to responsibility and hone the duties of husband.

and why take the deficiency of your wife to the market to advertise? nigerian parents need to teach both male and female children how to take care of themselves, including, cooking, cleaning and cleansing [washing as in laundry].

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pretyangel25: Since you love her so much and you can cook very well so the best thing to do is for you to teach her how to cook. Or better still register her @ a catering school.
am not sayin dat ur wrong but, for a minute put yourself in his wife's shoes ok.how would u feel if ur man tells u." baby I wanna teach u how to cook".huh ?
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by ireneidiva(f): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Get a cook.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Adehoney(f): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pretyangel25]Since you love her so much and you can cook very well so the best thing to do is for you to teach her how to cook. Or better still register her @ a catering school.u can as well get a food receipe book,but dnt do it in bad way..make it romatic like telling her u both shud do competition on cooking nd d winner will get sometin,she will improve gradually
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Freiburger(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobarmy: What baffles me most is that, i can even cook better than her, but i cant take over the kitchen bcuz, its her office (and i love her so much)...... Pls help me ooooooo
And your own office is the dining room doing the wacking abi? Teach your wife how to cook if you really love her as you are claiming here.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Freiburger(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Billyonaire: or even better order a lorry load of chinese and put your freezer and microwave to work permanently.
How healthy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Babaofor(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
I'm a very good cook.i'll gladly teach her for free
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by gentlechyke(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
CHASE HER BACK TO HER FATHERS HOUSE TO LEARN HOW TO COOK AND IF SHE DOESN'T LEARN< SHE SHOULD NEVER BOTHER TO COME BACK AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by britiko: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ucheaaron: I Understand how you feel, but I have a solution! Just refer her to www.buufayrecipes.com to learn how to cook, bake e.t.c right from the comfort of your home ,
pls do not disgrace her by sending her to learn how to cook outside your home o!
There's no shame in going to learn from a catering school.
She gets to see it been done, taste it and be a part of d cooking.
She wld love it if she's willing to learn.
Deres no limit to learning.
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
ikaboy: "NDI OFE NMANO SELF". SEEMS IS A GENERAL ISSUE TO THEM ALL.
stfu! tribal bigot! If u must know there's an ibo corper living in our corpers lodge. Obviously from a wealthy home. D only work her pot does is cook noodles and she eat most of her meals outside. She tried cookin common sauce for spaghetti, it was a complete mess.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by Okeikpu(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobarmy: Nairalanders i really need ur help on this, because my wife is gradually sending me packing from home, because she bored me with are tastless foods, and i am that kind of guy, that love good food. What baffles me most is that, i can even cook better than her, but i cant take over the kitchen bcuz, its her office (and i love her so much)...... Pls help me ooooooo
chaii!!! Afrikan women don suffer, so na kitchen be her office?
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by seangy4konji: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lobatan
gentlechyke: CHASE HER BACK TO HER FATHERS HOUSE TO LEARN HOW TO COOK AND IF SHE DOESN'T LEARN< SHE SHOULD NEVER BOTHER TO COME BACK AGAIN
Re: How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? by bumdish: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
omiobo: I ate the worst soup of my life yesterday. After being away from for 5days,my wife decided to welcome me with a food without maggi and salt. I was mad but I couldn't show it her that I was mad because of the tasteless soup. When I couldn't hold it anymore,I asked her what are the things missing in that soup. She laughed,and said maybe it's crazyfish,oh! Sorry crayfish. I said no that this is beyond crayfish. She laughed again and said salt and maggi.
Imagine a soup without salt and maggi. I asked her why. She said maggi and salt make one old on time. See me see wahala. See wetin beauty tips wan do my wife.

@Op,meself like good food,yesterday I know how u dey feel. You go continue to dey teach her. It takes time to be a great cook.
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? / Exotic Delicacies Exclusive To Northern Nigeria / Nigerian Low Calorie Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.