Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) (1284 Views)

My Wife Went As Far Being Ready To Die With Me In 2014 - Gov Kashim Shettima / Akpabio On Buhari's Visit (pic) / Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by EkoAtlantic: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2013
Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.

Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by EkoAtlantic: 5:41am On Aug 12, 2013

Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by malc619(m): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2013
Fashola truly is the Best Governor!!!

See how everyone is queuing up to visit him. Please where is Eko Ole to arrange my own condolence visit??

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 12, 2013
Who is fashola? Just asking......
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by EkoAtlantic: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2013
profjustine: Who is fashola? Just asking......

Nigeria's best administrator and the master of families reunion.

6 Likes

Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by yimikaa: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

since 2007 grin

everyone wants to visit BRF,make me sef arrange my own.
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 12, 2013
yimikaa: since 2007 grin

everyone wants to visit BRF,make me sef arrange my own.

Except Ibo governors and their red cap chiefs.....
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by donfemo(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

This award is coming. From you so, no worries...
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by egift(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2013
I just received a confirmation on my own visit. Oya make una follow me.[/i]

[i]We go propose Nairaland Floating Resort off Lagos Bar-beach
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2013
Dude in white in third pic caught the face of Prof Akin Oyebode ...
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by Ryabcool(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Its true, we've not seen any red capped person going to offer his condolences. I believe its clear who hates who and who the real bad belles of this nation are. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by dridowu: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2013
I will paying my condolence visit tomorow, so if u want to join me let me know shapshap, so that i can put ur name in my list...............................********yawn**************just waking up from sleep. tgim
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by israel007: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2013
Meanwhile when my dad died, none of them came. And I dey pay my tax!
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by EkoAtlantic: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2013
Ryabcool: Its true, we've not seen any red capped person going to offer his condolences. I believe its clear who hates who and who the real bad belles of this nation are. undecided

Oga Jona belongs to the red cap family and he was the first to offer Fashola condolences.
Except if Azikiwe Ebelechukwu Jonathan ain't ibo anymore...
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by Asoozy: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2013
That snake called Miniko!
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by omiobo: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

No be only master,na the coordinator of families reuniongringrin
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by plaindealer: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2013
omiobo:

Master of Family reunion and Logistics grin grin
Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by EkoAtlantic: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2013
omiobo:
plaindealer:

Master of Family reunion and Logistics grin grin

grin grin
Whichever.
The main thing is that he makes family reunion possible. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by EkoAtlantic: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2013
Asoozy: That snake called Miniko!

If you say so, but the main thing is to deliever good governance to the good Yoruba people of Ondo which he's doing.
Was opportune to visit Akure recently, mehn Mimiko has tried. I just hope eastern immigrants won't say Akure was developed with oil money because the oil gotten from Ondo alone is more than the sum of those gotten from the eastern creeks called southeast states.

But mimiko should work on Ondo's IGR. Ondo should be competing with Oyo and Ogun as per IGR, but I doubt if she's close.

1 Like

Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by kokoA(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Dis kind honor when dem dey give fashola fit make some governors go kill dia papa o.

1 Like

Re: Governors Olusegun Mimiko, Kashim, Others Pay Fashola Condolence Visit.(pic.) by Ryabcool(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

If you say so, but the main thing is to deliever good governance to the good Yoruba people of Ondo which he's doing.
Was opportune to visit Akure recently, mehn Mimiko has tried. I just hope eastern immigrants won't say Akure was developed with oil money because the oil gotten from Ondo alone is more than the sum of those gotten from the eastern creeks called southeast states.

But mimiko should work on Ondo's IGR. Ondo should be competing with Oyo and Ogun as per IGR, but I doubt if she's close.
I might agree with many of your views but I definitely do not agree with what you've just said about Mimiko. That good for nothing fraudster just did the external whitewashing of Akure. Did fountain to decieve gullible masses into thinking akure has been 'beautified',Did quack tarring of roads which are in already dilapidating. He quickly did the wuruwuru jobs ahead of the pervious election and left them after he got reelected, he abandoned them. I've been in Ondo state since 2008 and I've seen things with my eyes. From Owo-Ikare road is a complete mess... That road was horrible for the first 3 and a half years of him in office. When it was election time, he did wuruwuru quick job of tarring a nonsense road to decieve the masses and to pacify the enraged people of ikare akoko. Do not praise a fraudster who has successfully decieved his people with lies and propaganda...

(1) (Reply)

Anambra, Neimeth Pharmaceutical To Set Up N1b Drug Plant / Standard Organization Of Nigeria: Is This Another Govt Fraud On Nigerians? / Lessons For Our Leaders From The Life Of Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.