Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Lagos Experience - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Lagos Experience (637 Views)

My Lagos Biatches And Thier Garri-garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lagos Experience by solowork: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Current business trip brought me home. I guess now I have lived their lives, live in the same city where it really "home" is not. But the North Carolina coast is my home. All along, I was just there. When I was younger, I lived there for four years is really gone, I am one of the most difficult things to do.

Within a few years, my life was very uncertain. Very confusing. I had the sea in front of me, I was more fundamental. I have not been able to find efficiencies elsewhere, is available. I just want these beaches. The waves of the sea, brings eternal echo crashed.

Coast. City, Topsail Island Surf. It is on the beach, I spent most of the time. This is my first view of the sea. In the Gulf of Mexico not only 'real' sea. I have changed, live in the city. People have to go. However, the beach ...... He is always the same.

I came here with my wife on my last vacation. The first time my kids to see the ocean. The journey is fraught with uncertainty. This is the last attempt to save what can be saved. What do we mean when we are in love or want to remind us.

It was not. It sure makes me calm. But my life is a lot of conflicting trends, I could not breathe.

In two years I have not gone back.

However, drag visit. Things took longer than expected. I live in a small town like that. To pursue many of my former job. Therefore, many of my friends disappeared. Before ending the day at Topsail Island came close to dribble. In March I love good seafood small crater was open, I come to a stop. When visiting a judgment without success.

Really was not at home. Do not believe me here. Do not call me.

Expect After starting the next morning. We visited the beach in a few minutes. This is the beach. Not at home. I passed terraces concrete measures can feel it, pulled deep down I do that, I would want to know.

It's February and the beach is almost deserted, and the way I like it. Only a few locals jogging along the water. Tourist season, there are only a few months away, I know, this is my beach. Apparently my water problem, pummeled, sand hang in the air, birds and grass on sand dunes, I went. Timidly at first, then faster and faster - all left behind, stumbled, and stumbled through loose sand, take my shoes. Cold temperatures have no place in my head, I think I sometimes roll my pants, jumped, ran ... Almost the entire foot waves kiss my needs.

Tears decreases sharply when the cold water and squeezed my fingers, I am cold, hard hit sand.

Spared me a long time passed before the ideas of others. Crazy windblown hair, the beach. I do not care. I will not try to explain. Finally pulling. Cold, despite the hard sand, sniffling. Pick a sea of ​​glass. Fixed in my old size. Release is suppressed in the wash, I washed it inside.

I remember the times ...... I'm not here to write something that ... Nothing but the sea my mind, is the ability to erase discomfort. Suppression. It is wise for me, and my problem is global, tells me that he is as old as time itself. My life is fleeting. I will solve it, because I feel something, I let my emotions. It is nowhere but here, deep in the waves, the sand on your feet, and I can feel a little hard.

Jimmy sea pirate looks at 40 sang the song Alipomwita Mother Ocean, there are many sailors. He lamented the loss of your job, you can tell everyone. Too late for his life, was born, but he was there, he knew. He remembered. He understood that you are stupid and only one is sad. Too much of the sea with the Council, it is always there. The waves weight rocks us to sleep at night. He has given us. Anger, hurt unwary sailors. Wants to keep. How many women flighty. The sea is strong. It can not hurt. But it can also be treated. The results under the Lufa Guang, is a part of life, it is absolutely necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians A People With Low Self-esteem? / Special For My Yoruba Friends. / That First Lady Patience Jonathan’s Fight In Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.