Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To (7898 Views)

How Will You Know If You Are Sexually Compactible? / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Who u dey show yansh for your pic?
You tongue
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by mecussey(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
WackyJ1: I can categorically tell you all that Onila is a virgin... In the STRICT sense that i human p.eni.s has not entered her hole that's all
Apart from that, she's done it all she's given BJs, gotten fingered by guys and definitely used toys on herself on the regular....
a dirty virgin... I heard of one like that from my close buddy but i told my guy to quickly disvirgin the girl..

Well, I cannot categorically tell you one now bc, the one that Onila is going to use, I am not the one thats going to create it...wait wait..the one she is going to use is goin its going to be made known by *********....yes. I cannot announce one now and later my oga says its another one, yes....There is something, she cannot have multiple boyfriends but the one that she going to use.....yes....ok the one she is going to use at the moment? Ok ...ww.190...thats all.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
mecussey:

Well, I cannot categorically tell you one now bc, the one that Onila is going to use, I am not the one thats going to create it...wait wait..the one she is going to use is goin its going to be made known by *********....yes. I cannot announce one now and later my oga says its another one, yes....There is something, she cannot have multiple boyfriends but the one that she going to use.....yes....ok the one she is going to use at the moment? Ok ...ww.190...thats all.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
v
mecussey:

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Mannylex(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
onila: dey are sometimes, the guy is so hot,sexy but unfortunately a player. .and dont want to fall for him

well my own method- -I avoid him, I will try my best to avoid talking to him

And there she goes again. . .

Onila you need some time out wiv me.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
WackyJ1:
shush girl, you ain't fooling anyone either you're really ugly that none of the guy's that fit your secs would want you or you have antelope legs that you use to outrun every single, tall muscular guy that notices you oogling them and comes your way
why are u guys acting like no one can be a virgin in this century undecided
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Mannylex(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
sexytabhi:
You tongue

Babe, u got a nyz bootay... no lies.*in soldier boys voice* she got a dong
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mannylex:

And there she goes again. . .

Onila you need some time out wiv me.
smiley
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by tpia5: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
docktater

Dont know about you, but whenever i see onila's threads, even if horn.y wan hunny me before, e go pick race sharply.

If a virgin knows more about s.ex matters than totally experienced p.rostitutes wey don dey business since twenty or thirty years, that sets my spidey sense tingling since i dont know if na male or female dey post?

The girl can even describe penis, egbami? And she does it with all joy, like a seasoned pro.

Me i nor sabi o, person wey "correct" im anatomical stuff to another thing, go still be virgin too, just saying.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Mannylex(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
onila: why are u guys acting like no one can be a virgin in this century undecided

Itz not like you can't be a Virgin, but the fact that you keep reminding us all the time that you are one, would give anyone a reason to raise an eyebrow.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mannylex:

Itz not like you can't be a Virgin, but the fact that you keep reminding us all the time that you are one, would give anyone a reason to raise an eyebrow.
didnt u see my signature on my profile n my earlier post

I was trained and advised by young women ard me abt keeping my virginity

I want to help n advise other young Nigerian girls abt the importance of not sleeping around
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Switup: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2013
This is like the first time am about to make a comment Kbout onila... First of all, I beliieve she's a virgin and may have not tried any sexual acts before... My reason been that I have a virgin friend who has never kissed a guy b/4...(I can swear with my life)

Secondly, onila may be just one of the very many crazy lovers of erotic novelz that gives a perfect example of wat intimacy might be...

I believe there are other lotz of God fearin virgins around
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Mannylex(m): 12:21am On Aug 14, 2013
onila: didnt u see my signature on my profile n my earlier post

I was trained and advised by young women ard me abt keeping my virginity

I want to help n advise other young Nigerian girls abt the importance of not sleeping around

No trouble I believe u.

By the way I like virgins, especially those who have been one for a long time.. coz by the time they get deflowered, they become freaks, and thatz a compliment. wink
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by WackyJ1(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2013
onila:

because I like the fact i can date guys without f0cking them

I also want other Nigerian girls to be virgins

nigerian females are known to have class which am proud of. .so I want them to abstain from sex completely

Honestly I love this ideology. It touched me and it's what i truly wish for all virgin girls *dabs eyes with handkerchief* Even my ex, if there's one thing i still care about and wish for her, it's what you wrote up there..
BUT lets face reality
virgins don't last... I've already given my ex her up until the end second year to lose it and i know t.ll happen..
onila: why are u guys acting like no one can be a virgin in this century undecided
Yeah Virgins. But the best you can be now Onila is a dirty virgin... You know how far you've gone maybe you just haven't done the deed yet but that's it'.. But i can't prove anything, no one can because they don't know the real you outside...
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by WackyJ1(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2013
Swit up:
This is like the first time am about to make a comment Kbout onila... First of all, I beliieve she's a virgin and may have not tried any sexual acts before...
Madam Go and sit down

Swit up:
My reason been that I have a virgin friend who has never kissed a guy b/4...(I can swear with my life)
No offence but does your life mean that little?

Swit up:
Secondly, onila may be just one of the very many crazy lovers of erotic novelz that gives a perfect example of wat intimacy might be...

I believe there are other lotz of God fearin virgins around
Did you see the contradiction up there? God fearing Virgins and Erotic Novel reading Onila?
How can you be trying to vouch for the two In one stroke?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by DICKtator: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
onila:

because I like the fact i can date guys without f0cking them

I also want other Nigerian girls to be virgins

nigerian females are known to have class which am proud of. .so I want them to abstain from sex completely

I am not preaching to only Nigerian women who haven't had sex but naija girls who have been sexually active or are sexually active

being sexually active does nt mean u cant be a virgin again or avoid sex

Seriously, i am really curious to know what you sniffing!!!. High as usual. Her Sexllency Your HIGHness!!!!

Ride on shawty, i got ya back!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
sexytabhi:
You tongue
Lol I'd love to view more yansh photos of yours
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Lol I'd love to view more yansh photos of yours
Alright,happy veiwing wink
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
DICKtator:

Seriously, i am really curious to know what you sniffing!!!. High as usual. Her Sexllency Your HIGHness!!!!

Ride on shawty, i got ya back!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
angry

there's something called secondary virginity

dumb f0ck

I wont allow wicked men like u demean women
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
sexytabhi:
Alright,happy veiwing wink
lol thanks. I'd love a different photo though
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by abikelat(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
maxwello.yg:

lol thanks. I'd love a different photo though
Is this all you could see? Nyansh
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^ Mind your business
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 16, 2013
#Team Virgin#

Onila my good friend, don't mind them jor. They're Just jealous grin.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2013
abikelat:
Is this all you could see? Nyansh
Stop asking stup1d questions for the sake of asking them.
Obviously there was nothing else in that pic but someone's bum.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2013
Empty drum makes the loudest noise!
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Switup: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2013
WackyJ1:
Madam Go and sit down

Did you see the contradiction up there? God fearing Virgins and Erotic Novel reading Onila?
nl and different personalities... I get ur point sha grin
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Switup: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2013
WackyJ1:
Madam Go and sit down

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2013
Kairoseki77: Onila, for you the answer is easy.

Turn off the computer and go outside.
lmao! Gosh i just laffed out loud in church..gosh i'm embarrassed. Funniest post. U make sense
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2013
tpia@:
docktater

Dont know about you, but whenever i see onila's threads, even if horn.y wan hunny me before, e go pick race sharply.

If a virgin knows more about s.ex matters than totally experienced p.rostitutes wey don dey business since twenty or thirty years, that sets my spidey sense tingling since i dont know if na male or female dey post?

The girl can even describe penis, egbami? And she does it with all joy, like a seasoned pro.

Me i nor sabi o, person wey "correct" im anatomical stuff to another thing, go still be virgin too, just saying.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... / The Jamaica-based model, Joy Shared Sultry Pictures With Her Bikini. PHOTOS / I'm Giving Out Recharge Cards To 20 People Who Can Get This Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.