Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Men And Their Indecent Dressing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men And Their Indecent Dressing (13884 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by cecegorz(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2008
Sincerely, all we get to read is that 'Men are moved by sight' and Ladies are moved by 'touch/feeling' and then 'what they hear'. So we all assume that whatever a woman sees (barring full nudity, though) she ain't moved.

Is it that the women folk are giving in to sexual evolution or what? That should make an interesting research i guess.
Well, I think it comes natural for a guy to relax at home in his boxers and topless even when neighbours move in, Remember that right from child hood, we play topless and kind of grow with it,its usually when a complete outsider visits that u kind of put on a Tee.

But girl, am taking ur advice in my stride, cos i don't wanna be a victim of u know what grin grin grin
It will be hard to convince most juries u know?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by holythug(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2008
MEN u say. . .abeg i no fit laff
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by okukume(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2008
men!!!! reading these posts was like my eyes coming open all of a sudden. who could have thought women get turned on by male bodies. it is really something to think of. anyway i am not doing it any more. i am used to getting home, taking off my clothes and hanging out around the house all day in just my boxers. and to think my wife's sister is living with us and what must have been going thru her mind. thanks gals for enlightening us on this issue. i will never never wear boxers around the house again. you know it is always better to avoid temptation cos as far as i am concerned the only way to avoid temptation is to succumb to it
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Lady2(f): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2008
Men the bottomline is this

Women too are tempted by sight. Why do you think we find some celebrity men attractive?

I was speaking to my friend last night, and I told him just how good looking Anderson Cooper is ( AC 360 on CNN), and he laughed. He realy thought women only get tempted when touched.

Look we have eyes too, so COVER UP. Thanks.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by holythug(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
eeeeeeeeeeehhhhnn. . .neva knew o undecided embarassed
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by JeSoul(f): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2008
okukume:

men!!!! reading these posts was like my eyes coming open all of a sudden. who could have thought women get turned on by male bodies. it is really something to think of. anyway i am not doing it any more. i am used to getting home, taking off my clothes and hanging out around the house all day in just my boxers. and to think my wife's sister is living with us and what must have been going through her mind. thanks gals for enlightening us on this issue.

wow I'm really very suprised to hear a lot of guys saying they didn't think women are attracted visually by male bodies shocked how did you guys ever reach that assumption?

okukume,
i will never never wear boxers around the house again. you know it is always better to avoid temptation because as far as i am concerned the only way to avoid temptation is to succumb to it
kudos to you brotha! something good has been accomplished by this post cheesy
Now other christian men, pls follow suit if you have women living or visiting u at ur house.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by princeonx: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2008
@Poster: may God bless you a thousand times for this tip! I been no know say blood dey una body cux some go see that kind thing and act like say na water she dey use!

Now its pay back time! Ino go ever wear cloth for babes present again! even if I dey dressed them come, I go go room go comot everything and wear only boxer! make them see as e dey be grin grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Jeovy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2008
prince_onx:

@Poster: may God bless you a thousand times for this tip! I been no know say blood dey una body cux some go see that kind thing and act like say na water she dey use!

Now its pay back time! Ino go ever wear cloth for babes present again! even if I dey dressed them come, I go go room go comot everything and wear only boxer! make them see as e dey be grin grin
Guy,I agree.Infact now I get babe for my house now.I just vex go change to boxer come pose for her front.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2008
this is so true. There are some guys that have such lovely legs and they know it and hence they love to flaunt it. When I am confronted by that kinda sight, my eyes are drawn to his yogoyogo dangling so freely. Thank God I am a girl and there is no physical sign of arousal so I can just pass, else!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ogrebuga(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2008
wow. Talk about true confessions. Can't lie i knew this before. . .
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by JeSoul(f): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2008
prince_onx:

Jeovy:

Guy,I agree.Infact now I get babe for my house now.I just vex go change to boxer come pose for her front.

LOL, una no well cheesy
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ogrebuga(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2008
So what you girls are saying is, a guy can actually SEDUCE a chic, with his body? cheesy
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2008
that is true (I speak for myselfm o)
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ogrebuga(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2008
I see. . .

@snazzydawn BTW,
when did you come back from sabbatical?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by bestest01(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
meeen, this is really funny and very revealing. I sorta knew girls were affected by sight but I didn't know it was as serious as this, its really good to know.

Tot it was only the "bad" ones that notice guys with nice bodies, have had some girls comment about and grab my ass especially when I wear some of my fitted trousers, As a xtian I should not lead them into temptation but I must confess the attention is cool, guess that's what the chicks feel when they wear those revealing things. It got pretty bad when It seemed all the weight I was putting on was down there, lost some of it now though!

, Wow!! Very revealing.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2008
ogrebuga are you an old Nairalander? who tell you say I go sabbatical? grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ogrebuga(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
Old enuff. Yer, i rmbr you, from back in the days of private messaging. You're the one who posted a topic for me when i was having a problem with some chic and dint know what to do. Anyways. Tell me more about the matter at hand. What happens if a guy has got, well, flabby thighs and arms and all. Do you (ladies) still get aroused by his bare body?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
ohhhhhh okay, I remember you now!!! how time flies. I hope you sorted out your stress with the girl of that time. How can I trip for a guy with flabby goods? tufia! gimme a lanky athletic looking guy anytime anyday, I will rape him(jk). Do not blame me sha, I have a soft spot for lanky handsome men.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ogrebuga(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2008
You do. I'm supposed to believe that? Lanky and athletic. So you'd prefer an ashton kutcher to an usher raymond?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2008
cry you have put me in a soft spot! but they are both lanky, innit?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sheniqua: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2008
snazzydawn:

this is so true. There are some guys that have such lovely legs and they know it and hence they love to flaunt it. When I am confronted by that kind of sight, my eyes are drawn to his yogoyogo dangling so freely. Thank God I am a girl and there is no physical sign of arousal so I can just pass, else!

bad girl.
even my own oga knows that whenever he sits in the living room watching CNN with just boxers, na me and am
and you know how men don't sit well lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ogrebuga(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy I dey see new side of women today o. . .

@snazzydawn,
lol, baysically, it's the 'hardbody' look that sells i'm guessing, ryt?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2008
yes o, sheniqua, you know the lean muscle type, the "abunna" as you call it always has a way of dangling dangerously. If I am wearing sunshades, I am in luck because I will look to my heart's desire without getting caught. Make I do marry abeg, that guy go suffer!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by rayboy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2008
In as much as I appreciate your effort in been truthful, I want to remind the girls MEN are move by what the saw while LADIES are move by what the hear and feel. so you must touch them before the respond. Although men should be a little careful because if the fire back we are in troble.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by trillions: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2008
Sometime we men fail to understand that these ladies have feeling and also can be tempted by the flesh, i must confess that 85% of men are guilty of this acts. plsss sisters do forgive us.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sheniqua: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2008
snazzydawn:

yes o, sheniqua, you know the lean muscle type, the "abunna" as you call it always has a way of dangling dangerously. If I am wearing sunshades, I am in luck because I will look to my heart's desire without getting caught. Make I do marry abeg, that guy go suffer!

chei
so you like slim men too?
no be me and you talk about Michael Bolton the other day? lipsrsealed
sexy like my Mr Sheniqua cool
softly o
just make sure he has a good cardiovascular system
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ogrebuga(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
Michael bolton? That hobo looking dude?
Hope dey for me sef then. . .
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2008
gimme a tall, lanky guy with those tapering fingers and toes any time anyday I will eat him for breakfast, lunch, dinner, night cap, even between meals. chai, I don turn bad girl for nairaland.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ogrebuga(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2008
Got a friend that's the embodiment of lanky. Shame he came a few years late, no 'food' for you. Say if you saw a dude, maybe somewhere like a swimming pool or so, and you're realling feeling his physique, will you hit on him?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2008
ogrebuga, I will simply put on my sunshades and look to my heart's content. wink wink wink
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ogrebuga(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
Aaaah. Therein lies the difference btw a MAN and a WOMAN. The response to stimuli, so while we both get aroused by attractive bodies, we have different types of reactions. grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by donkay(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2008
my Aunty wey post dis thread, i wil forever be gratful to U ooo! Thnks 4 d info, even CNN cant gimme dis! lolol, I never knew girlz can be moved by wat dey see, I wil start undressn and dressn in presence of my 'girlfrndz', i used to be shy but nooooooow, ? Hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) / What Is The Difference Between SOUL & SPIRIT? / Open Question For Muslims And Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.