Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Men And Their Indecent Dressing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men And Their Indecent Dressing (13880 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by landu(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2008
on a serious note, i think these girls are right, boxers need to be worn strictly inside, what if the man see like king david, wetin go happen if na boxers he wear and you know what, some boxers are like G-Strings on some men, i think we guys ought to take this as a real issue!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by landu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2008
snazzydawn:

I was at the swimming pool today and you can guess now, I just dey feed my eyes dey remember this topic. Kai, fine guys dey o! grin

you be bad girl, beware of eye problem!!!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by landu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2008
sheniqua:

Those athletic gears are terribly obscene.
chei!
you're supposed to be watching a 100 metres dash but here comes Michael Johnson in all his glory
The worst of all is watching the replay in slow mo
OSANOBUA!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
They usually show it from the waist down to see who who crossed the finish line first and all I see is a hunk of manliness swinging from left to right to left to right causing some of us to just times
sheniqua link=topic=139468.msg2343387#msg2343387 date=1212771519:

Those athletic gears are terribly obscene.
chei!
you're supposed to be watching a 100 metres dash but here comes Michael Johnson in all his glory
The worst of all is watching the replay in slow mo
OSANOBUA!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
[i]They usually show it from the waist down to see who who crossed the finish line first and all I see is a hunk of manliness swinging from left to right to left to right causing some of us to just keep swallowing saliva.
lipsrsealed
They ought to start wearing regular athletic shorts.
and the olympics is just around the corner!!
what is a woman of God to do?
keep swallowing saliva.[/i] lipsrsealed
They ought to start wearing regular athletic shorts.
and the olympics is just around the corner!!
what is a woman of God to do?

This is the first time i am seeing girls/ladies speaking their mind in public, they always pretend not to notice "we MEN" . At least for us men, when we see good things we turn our heads,exclaim,comment and sometimes fall into pot holes still looking but or the ladies, they just turn away always wanting all the attention to go to go to them, well now we men now know that our boxer wearing and topless look dey cause body heat! smiley wink
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by oge4real(f): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ poster,
True talk!It is high time we started suing men for visual harrassment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ekas(f): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2008
some even wear tight pants,tights je-ans,hu-gging sh-i-r-t-s.

G-O-S-H!!what do you guys think you are doing to ma ey-es and mi-nddd

WITH YOUR TIGHT FIRM BEHIND SHOOTING OUT FROM YOUR TIGHT JEAN AND PANT

be warned.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2008
landu no be my fault, there was enough lean muscle on display, it is fast becoming a pastime in my free time to check out hot guys at the poolside. I jusy lie in my lounge chair with my sunglasses and presto! enjoy the view! nothing to it though, thank God my man is like that grin grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sheniqua: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2008
For those of you who watch TBN, there's a preacher there that's very distracting.
please God forgive me for talking about your prophet

Bishop Eddie Long.
The man is just a show bobo

He has the body of a "Greek god" sometimes (many times) wears body hugging polyester  muscle shirts to preach and you can see his pectorals and his six pack as he preaches and well defined gluteus.
That ain't right grin
I'm pretty sure some sisters in that congregation aren't hearing anything coming out of his mouth.
come and see him shout Halleluia with arms raised?
Muscles everywhere!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I wonder if those falling under the anointing are not falling under his anointing.
The man get am for bodi
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by chinesedoll(f): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2008
@sheniqua

u really re a crazy babe
got me reeling wit lafta
now my roomie tinks am crazy
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sheniqua: 12:36am On Jun 07, 2008
ruky_ivy:

@sheniqua

u really re a crazy babe
got me reeling wit lafta
now my roomie tinks am crazy

ROFL
my sister let me post a clip of the man.
You tell me how holy he looks.

Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by chinesedoll(f): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2008
CHINEKE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I AM COMMENTLESS
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sheniqua: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2008
ruky_ivy:

CHINEKE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I AM COMMENTLESS

That one is even good.
I've seen him in shorter shirts.
I don't understand the man
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by chinesedoll(f): 12:42am On Jun 07, 2008
come and see him shout Halleluia with arms raised?
Muscles everywhere!!

MY SISTA I NOW FEEL UR PAIN
U KNOW IF D GUY IS MARRIED? wink wink
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sheniqua: 12:46am On Jun 07, 2008
ruky_ivy:

MY SISTA I NOW FEEL UR PAIN
You KNOW IF D GUY IS MARRIED? wink wink

yes he is married with kids sef.
This kain tin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by chinesedoll(f): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2008
MY DEAR ABEG WHERE D GUY CHURCH DEY
DOES HE HAVE A BRANCH HERE IN D UK
MAKE ME SEF GO RECEIVE ANNOINTING
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sheniqua: 12:52am On Jun 07, 2008
he's somewhere in the Atlanta area.
You fit relocate grin
Lord have mercy on your miserable servants
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by spoilt(f): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2008
so guys really think women dont oogle them? hmmm. spoilt looks, unlooks and relooks again to confirm. grin grin grin
Geez there's nothing like eye candy. as we say in naija "you can just be doing your eye christmas anyhow".

olympics again? sheniqua dat one na bonus. After a hard days job just chill on the couch with your popcorn and cell phone on speed dial to call your friends and critic. grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by lailai2(m): 1:22am On Jun 07, 2008
tanx for d info, gals, i hope to exchange some secrets with y'all

that why i love nairaland, i learn everything, people look up to me as Mr been-through-it-all-and-very-wise-and-would-be-better-to-listen-to, lol

now, time to save some money for some things
1. tommy boxers
2.nike boxers
3. bycs
4. weights
5. ,
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ekas(f): 1:44am On Jun 07, 2008
G I R L S! !! but this guy don fade n-o-w.

lets look out for the young ,fresh ,succulent and chiseled bodied guys

ABEG WHO NO LIKE BETA-A THING?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sheniqua: 2:37am On Jun 07, 2008
spoilt:

so guys really think women don't oogle them? hmmm. spoilt looks, unlooks and relooks again to confirm. grin grin grin
Geez there's nothing like eye candy. as we say in naija "you can just be doing your eye christmas anyhow".

olympics again? sheniqua that one na bonus. After a hard days job just chill on the couch with your popcorn and cell phone on speed dial to call your friends and critic. grin

sometimes when I dey look sef, Mr sheniqua catches me .
lai-lai:

thanks for d info, gals, i hope to exchange some secrets with y'all

that why i love nairaland, i learn everything, people look up to me as Mr been-through-it-all-and-very-wise-and-would-be-better-to-listen-to, lol

now, time to save some money for some things
1. tommy boxers
2.nike boxers
3. bycs
4. weights
5. ,

we're saying that we've seen enough!
some of us want to make the rapture,abeg
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by lailai2(m): 2:40am On Jun 07, 2008
@sheniqua
yes, you have seen enough and u stated how u felt

i on the other hand, i'm goin out for those whose havent seen enough, lol
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by spoilt(f): 5:31am On Jun 07, 2008
@sheniqua
I have perfected the art of looking from under my lashes. I can never get caught. grin I am too good. tongue
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by JustGood(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2008
Maybe girls should start grabbing men whenever they are attracted to their bodies.

Next time you are attracted to a guy who's topless, just start touching him. I dont think there'll be much protestation; one of you will leave with a feeling of accomplishment and the other will leave with a feeling of being nothing but a rag.

My point is that ladies are supposed to carry themselves with dignity; that's why we almost always worship women and we love them so much. If we start seeing you as people who are lusting after every topless male body, you're likely to lose a lot of the respect we have for you.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2008
JustGood:

Maybe girls should start grabbing men whenever they are attracted to their bodies.

Next time you are attracted to a guy who's topless, just start touching him. I don't think there'll be much protestation; one of you will leave with a feeling of accomplishment and the other will leave with a feeling of being nothing but a rag.
My point is that ladies are supposed to carry themselves with dignity; that's why we almost always worship women and we love them so much. If we start seeing you as people who are lusting after every topless male body, you're likely to lose a lot of the respect we have for you.

you are yarning your own! My eyes are meant to look and look, they will! grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by bestest01(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2008
This issue with scoping pastor's bodies, hmmm, I have definatley scoped some female ministers but always did it with the utmost respect for God and their husbands.

For example Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin is a beautiful woman but what I admire most about her is her dress sense, meeeen she always looks great.

Sheiqua and co, even if you are scoping Pastor eddie long, do it with the respect of God and his annointing o!!! Even as a guy I have met some very fine pastors and only wandered if girls actually paid full attention to what they said. wink wink The Lord help us all.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2008
me I no dey scope pastors o!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Suntemi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2008
@ All Girls,

See, this issue is very simple, if you come across a guy wearin boxers only then Cover ur Eyesits as simple as abc

Abi, y una go say make we no wear only boxers for this country wey be say NEPA dey Bleep up? Una wan make heat kill us? Abeg if una no fit hold body, go see ur Doctor
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by DrLorenz1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2008
All this talk about guys and their dressing indecently is making me sick to ma stomach! First of all, the boxers that you girls claim guys wear in the house, did u notice that is worn inside the house and not outside? And at that, did you also notice that you visited him in his house?

Secondly, when its on the issue of the poolside, its only natral the we do and besides, the girls also wear thier bikinis too. So that aside.

Think of it, the females dress indecently outside the house and these days it's becoming the norm, everyone is follwing suit. It's like its done unconcsiously i don't know. Like i say these days, soon females will begin to bring out their boobs for us guys to look at without trying to hide anything.

Now, i aint saying that the guys are not entirely not to blame, but that the girls too are worse than the guys. After all, you don't see the guys wearing boxers and the shirt tucked inside of it do you? The poster should try and 'rephrase' the topic if possible.

On a last note, this is not a beef reply to the post, cus afterall, the ladies have always been a source of interesting discussion grin. We cool, aint we?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Novacaine(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2008
Yeah guys can dress indecently lol.Some dudes just dont have any dress sense
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2008
joomiegirl eh yaaaaaaaaaa
thank God you didn't grab the bro.
sheniqua, na small e remain. but if i had, the guy no go survive am. he looked that delicious! cheesy

Next time you are attracted to a guy who's topless, just start touching him. I don't think there'll be much protestation; one of you will leave with a feeling of accomplishment and the other will leave with a feeling of being nothing but a rag.

@ just good, guy,get a grip! im a perfect, well-bred xtian lady. and i never sed i was lusting after every topless male body, i simply sed i had surreptiously scoped some! grin

spoilt:

@sheniqua
I have perfected the art of looking from under my lashes. I can never get caught. grin I am too good. tongue

Girlfiend, you get the picture!!

And yes, jokes apart, we are simply saying we've seen enuff. some of us really do want to live 4 God and ultimately make heaven. So,d next tym u go to those single xtian forums and the ladies are being diced for pushing brothers to perdition wit their dressing, please remember that the brothers are not 2 far from doing the very same thing. chikena!!!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by spoilt(f): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2008
Dr. Lorenz:

All this talk about guys and their dressing indecently is making me sick to ma stomach! First of all, the boxers that you girls claim guys wear in the house, did u notice that is worn inside the house and not outside? And at that, did you also notice that you visited him in his house?

did u not also read that many wear these boxers outside their compounds and across the street to buy stuff without shame? and because you are inside your house does it make receiving visitors in your underwear okay?  shocked
bro u havent started being sick!  grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by carlton(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2008
joomiegal:

sheniqua, na small e remain. but if i had, the guy no go survive am. he looked that delicious! cheesy

@ just good, guy,get a grip! im a perfect, well-bred xtian lady. and i never sed i was lusting after every topless male body, i simply sed i had surreptiously scoped some! grin

Girlfiend, you get the picture!!

And yes, jokes apart, we are simply saying we've seen enough. some of us really do want to live 4 God and ultimately make heaven. So,d next time u go to those single xtian forums and the ladies are being diced for pushing brothers to perdition wit their dressing, please remember that the brothers are not 2 far from doing the very same thing. chikena!!!
grin grin nnnnnnna wah 4 u
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by spikedcylinder: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2008
JustGood:

Abegiiii comot!!! Na that one them dey talk? So when a girl looks at a guy and admires him, she lacks dignity?? Grow up will you? How many women have YOU worshipped? So each time you pass a fine woman on the streets, you either A) Whistle past her like you didnt notice her beauty or B) Fall down on your knees and worship her? Abeg leave tori for theater.

@ snazzydawn, i have always concurred with your POVs, oggle on girl! No mind them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.