Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Men And Their Indecent Dressing - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men And Their Indecent Dressing (13878 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by JustGood(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2008
Instead of concentrating ur mind on sex, why not think about better things to edify you. You see man begin think of sex.
if ur mind no dey filthy u for no think about sex when u see man wearing shorts. na the filth wey full ya mind dey come out when u see man for shorts
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by seun001(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2008
shazenet:

personally,i don,t fancy the idea of wearing just boxers,because i can't rule out the possibility of an erection when heavily tempted
spot on, especially if the girl is darn hot!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by spikedcylinder: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2008
Na wa for some people's sense of resoning sha.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Frizy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2008
Audience!Audience!!Audience!!! Are we forgetting that issues concerning this should be discussed religiously. grin. Please don't corrupt us o. lipsrsealed
It is to my surpise that everything on this thread is now getting to be . . . undecided
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by shazenet(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2008
i thought about the whole thing,and couldn't help but feel sorry for the countless ladies i must have 'harassed' on days when i went to a barber shop with boxers and a fitted tee shirt
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by na2day2(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2008
na wa oooo. thanks for the topic, this is really an eye opener because i am very guilty of this and i really didnt think girls would think sexually by just seeing guys with boxers. if it was just one girl complaining i would have said she needs to check herself because something is wrong with her but since 90% of u concur, i take it serious. once again thanks shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2008
JustGood:

Instead of concentrating your mind on sex, why not think about better things to edify you. You see man begin think of sex.
if your mind no dey filthy u for no think about sex when u see man wearing shorts. na the filth wey full ya mind dey come out when u see man for shorts

@ just good,
Mr "result will be seen by all in a few years time", you again?(shaking head very, very, slowly, ) for you reply, see my post to 1st post to sleekymag on this thread,
(sadly sighs!)

At times like this I wish we had the yawning smileys on Nairaland.
@ snazzy dawn, girlfriend, we REALLY need those yawning smileys, seun please take note!

na2day?:

na wa oooo. thanks for the topic, this is really an eye opener because i am very guilty of this and i really didnt think girls would think sexually by just seeing guys with boxers. if it was just one girl complaining i would have said she needs to check herself because something is wrong with her but since 90% of u concur, i take it serious. once again thanks shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ na2day, thank you, brother. tell it to them!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by seefar: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2008
great post man smiley
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by WhiteHalo(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2008
This post indeed was a bag of laughs, both from the lady that started it, and the comments from all over.

I guess we've been victims of brain-washing where they've always said, "Men are moved by sight, and women by touch"

So to move women, guys grope them to really MOVE them, and to move men, women flaunt skin recklessly in desperation.

But I do know that many guys are turned off by too much skin. Afterall a lot of sexual pre-intimacy is in the mind. Personally, I think uncovering the hidden treasures is a man's job, not a woman's.

You could see many guys commenting that this came as a revelation to them, and many girls opening up (as they can't be seen) and saying the unbelievable-that they are moved visually as well. Of course there were some still chanting "women are moved by touch" in the face of many women saying they are moved by the visual.

Na wa!

Guess my student pastor In Delsu was right 10years ago! He always said, "White Halo(not calling my name) wear a shirt! Think of the sisters that visit!"

Pastor O, love you wherever you are. I'd be wearing a shirt from now on
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2008
White Halo:

But I do know that many guys are turned off by too much skin. Afterall a lot of sexual pre-intimacy is in the mind. Personally, I think uncovering the hidden treasures is a man's job, not a woman's.

yep, agree wit u 100% on that one! i personally get embarrassed as a woman wen i see sistas showing so much skin n woteva else, sometimes i wonder if theyre outside the outfit trying to get in, or inside trying to get out? undecided

Guess my student pastor In Delsu was right 10years ago! He always said, "White Halo(not calling my name) wear a shirt! Think of the sisters that visit!"

yup, he was!! tongue
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by kingsikaz(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2008
i play d trick on a lady. it works wonders, just that she was fatty bombo! well sa to God be the glory, man still dey kampe! grin grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by kingsikaz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2008
joomiegal:

yes, agree wit u 100% on that one! i personally get embarrassed as a woman when i see sistas showing so much skin n woteva else, sometimes i wonder if theyre outside the outfit trying to get in, or inside trying to get out? undecided

yup, he was!! tongue

put more light on that, n woteva else for deep n romantic understanding. wink wink

becareful of dat ur student pastor ooooo .or else, cry
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by MyAfriplac: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2008
I have never in my life heard that a man can have an effect on a woman by the way he dresses or doesn't dress. Women normally would say that the naked male body is unattractive with all the hair and bulging parts. but I case it is reliving to know that some women are affected by the male body.

www.myAfriplace.com
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by na2day2(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2008
the thing trip me my brother

MyAfriplac:

I have never in my life heard that a man can have an effect on a woman by the way he dresses or doesn't dress. Women normally would say that the naked male body is unattractive with all the hair and bulging parts. but I case it is reliving to know that some women are affected by the male body.

www.myAfriplace.com
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2008
MyAfriplac:

www.myAfriplace.com

well, believe it. But we are not talking about a naked male body, as in naked . we are talkin bout a semi-naked body, which i think (hey, correct me anyone, if im wrong) has much more of an effect than a naked body. If i see a guy naked (holy moly!! shocked) my sure-fire reaction will be to bolt!! grin. look? not blinking likely!! thats too much assault on the senses. but now, if he's ripped and topless and just in jeans, chances are that i'll say "my eyes shall not behold iniquity" and still be guilty of scoping from under my lashes, lol! tongue u get the picture. so thats why were saying, cover up tongue
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by MyAfriplac: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2008
Now supposing he has a pot belly, would that cause you to go gaga over him. Even if he was in daisy duke jeans. Or is only when he is attractive. So the question is should he cover up only when he is attractive?

www.myafriplace.com
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2008
MyAfriplac:

Now supposing he has a pot belly, would that cause you to go gaga over him. Even if he was in daisy duke jeans. Or is only when he is attractive. So the question is should he cover up only when he is attractive?

www.myafriplace.com

Go gaga over pot belly?? eewwww. angry. nada! the clause for the going gaga is that he's attractive. if he's potbellied-hairy-k-legged-woteva, it wuld only make one repulsed. lets not flog the issue too much. pot-bellied-hairy-k-egged etc, COVER UP. you dont look good anyways. Attractive, flat-bellied-nice-legged etc, COVER UP. You mite get jumped!( grin) just cover up, like you always tell the ladies to!!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by MyAfriplac: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2008
Too Funny. what is it that excites a woman aside from the pecs and washboard abs. It more common to see a man shirtless since there are no sexual stimulates from the groin up.

www.myafriplace.com
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by tipsy289(m): 1:10am On Jun 22, 2008
True some guys will walk with boxers a lot, i dont really like doing it because i think people are uncomfortable with it, and if we wanted to show our physique,we would walk around with it, c'mon we all do it, guys and girls
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by na2day2(m): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2008
we don hear we no go wear shokoto again
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by niles(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2008
@Poster, correction taken. Jokes apart, some of us male folks don't know there is a remote possibility that women can be harrased (just like men are by women) by the way we dress (especially around the house!).

I'm not in support of the fact that women can't be harrased, no offence but that's a foolish line, i guess you've not met girls.
The crux of the matter's that guyz & gurls could be aroused by what you wear especially when it's like a catalyst to whateva they have in mind,
I personally prefer playing basketball without shirt but had to start puttin on a slivles top wen some gurls in skool,
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by begood1: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2008
niles:

@Poster, correction taken. Jokes apart, some of us male folks don't know there is a remote possibility that women can be harrased (just like men are by women) by the way we dress (especially around the house!).

I'm not in support of the fact that women can't be harrased, no offence but that's a foolish line, i guess you've not met girls.
The crux of the matter's that guys & girls could be aroused by what you wear especially when it's like a catalyst to whateva they have in mind,
I personally prefer playing basketball without shirt but had to start puttin on a slivles top when some girls in school,
good boy! grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56am On Sep 27, 2010
Quote from: sheniqua on June 07, 2008, 12:06 AM   
For those of you who watch TBN, there's a preacher there that's very distracting.
please God forgive me for talking about your prophet

Bishop Eddie Long.
The man is just a show bobo

He has the body of a "Greek god" sometimes (many times) wears body hugging polyester  muscle shirts to preach and you can see his pectorals and his six pack as he preaches and well defined gluteus.
That ain't right  grin
I'm pretty sure some sisters in that congregation aren't hearing anything coming out of his mouth.
come and see him shout Halleluia with arms raised? 
Muscles everywhere!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked   
I wonder if those falling under the anointing are not falling under his anointing.
The man get am for bodi

Could this post be a warning sign?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by slap1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2010
This is very informative! I didn't know going about in boxer shorts could be tempting for the female folk. I'm even wearing one now, and shirtless, too. Will correct it henceforth, certainly.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by alexleo(m): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2010
Am suprised at this. i like wearing my boxers especially in the morning when am taking a brief walk or stuffs like that and in the evenings with a sleeveless top. I never thought about the fact that some opposite sex gets attracted or whatever. I ve always had this idea that females dont really get moved by our bodies so i couldnt be bothered. but wait, i do notice some reactions from them that suggest am being appreciated but waved it aside with the thought that it never affects them afterall.
I ll be more careful these days to avoid putting somebody into temptation. For the broad chest?? i got it and theres no way i can handle it so that it doesnt tempt somebody because that one is God-given and of course it makes me look very good and cute in almost anything i wear so to God be the glory. thanks to poster and all the sisters in the house for revealling this to us so that we will be more careful to avoid giving satan any chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.