Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Picture Of A Man Being Harrassed By A Police Men In 1st Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Man Being Harrassed By A Police Men In 1st Bank (853 Views)

Busted!!! The Man Being Used Against Saraki (photo) / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity / Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Man Being Harrassed By A Police Men In 1st Bank by sheedy407(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Just this morning wen I was about getting into 1st Bank,I saw three police men dragging a certain young guy,I was just hearing suspect,so I tot he was a yahoo guy(Fraud)who went into d bank to withdraw,so I decided to feed my eyes,behold,he was just arrested cos of his hair and dressing.What a disgrace,and his fone has alredi been seized.If u were to be inn his shoes,what will you do?
Re: Picture Of A Man Being Harrassed By A Police Men In 1st Bank by Allohrandy(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2013
where did you post the picture
Re: Picture Of A Man Being Harrassed By A Police Men In 1st Bank by Afam4eva(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2013
So, where's the picture?
Re: Picture Of A Man Being Harrassed By A Police Men In 1st Bank by youngay: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2013
joke grin
Re: Picture Of A Man Being Harrassed By A Police Men In 1st Bank by Makapounse(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2013
Story story
Re: Picture Of A Man Being Harrassed By A Police Men In 1st Bank by MrMcJay(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2013
I have a classmate who was detained at UBA security post just like this. He wasn't even dragged or assaulted. By the time he started with the bank, UBA was begging him with millions to settle out of court. So, this is manna from Heaven for this guy. Will he grab it or allow it slip away?
Re: Picture Of A Man Being Harrassed By A Police Men In 1st Bank by dridowu: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Where is the picture ?

(1) (Reply)

Outrage Over Jonathan’s Decision To Spare Some Controversial Ministers / Ogun Set To Establish Rice Processing Factory In Eggua / What Kind Of Policemen Do We Have In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.