Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? (3830 Views)

If you need it / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by Shigoboy(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2013
A friend just told me about a foriegn company called global public cash, which i will need to register with 2k, and invite people to join to increase my chance of eaning cash, please if anybody have the idea dnt hesistate to share, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by kismo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
My friend, don't waste your time, resources and energy in unfruitful venture. No matter what anybody can tell me about Multi Level Marketing(MLM) that will make me venture into it. The ONLY people who make it big in that market are those who brought the scheme to Nigeria or a particular state. But as for you, you can't go far. I'm sure of that. FORGET THE LIES THEY TELL YOU AT THEIR SEMINARS. Shalom.
Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by Shigoboy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks so much for ur concern.
Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by KASTECH(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Shigoboy... First of all GPC is real...and its not a Multi Level Marketing as claimed by Kismo bt just an affliate program. You are not selling nor buying anything from any coy nor individual....its wat am doing right now, and its paying me.first google Global Public Cash. Then if you reside in lagos will love to invite you for a seminar in Ojodu Berger. So you can listen and see things yourself. Actually the signup fee is 10dollars thats 1600naira only and thats only the fee you pay to signup thats all.
Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by kismo(m): 4:40am On Aug 25, 2013
KASTECH: @Shigoboy... First of all GPC is real...and its not a Multi Level Marketing as claimed by Kismo bt just an affliate program. You are not selling nor buying anything from any coy nor individual....its wat am doing right now, and its paying me.first google Global Public Cash. Then if you reside in lagos will love to invite you for a seminar in Ojodu Berger. So you can listen and see things yourself. Actually the signup fee is 10dollars thats 1600naira only and thats only the fee you pay to signup thats all.
Lol. You are really funny. Must you sell or buy to be MLM company? If your claims were right, why didn't you tell him what happens after signing up with the $10? Why didn't you tell him he MUST get AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE to register under him? For the sake of space, I will stop here. Look, I deal with issues with facts and figures. Don't come here to deceive people simply because you were lured into it.
Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by nasbock(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
Just Passing will not talk much though i dont beg people to join me but people on my TEAM GET THOUROUGH FOLLOW UP. Will be updating my SCREENSHOTS AS TIME GOES ON:

SIGNED: GlobalPublicashCoach
www.facebook.com/globalpublicashcoach

Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
@KASTECH.. I would really love to get ur contacts cuz I hve questions for u. Wld hve asked for d location of d seminer but got no tym cuz I work. U can contact me via saintlight33@gmail.com
Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by timoney45(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
globalpubicash is real. i was skeptical at first because i was not too good about talking people to join anything. But the team i joined made it possible that even if you are lazy as i was, you will still earn something. if you are in port harcourt or bayelsa you can attend our seminars. contact timkelly45@gmail.com for more info about the seminars
Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by isohlink: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Globapublicash is real, true,factual and evidential. It is the most interesting networking business I ave ever seen. the taste of pudding is in the eating. You have got to get yourself glued to this beautifull Nicaragua based website to start walking your way to a new world of ABUNDANCE which is TOTALLY devoid of money wories
Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ponzi Schemes

1 Like

Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by Tuntheycr7: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2013
kismo: My friend, don't waste your time, resources and energy in unfruitful venture. No matter what anybody can tell me about Multi Level Marketing(MLM) that will make me venture into it. The ONLY people who make it big in that market are those who brought the scheme to Nigeria or a particular state. But as for you, you can't go far. I'm sure of that. FORGET THE LIES THEY TELL YOU AT THEIR SEMINARS. Shalom.
U can see u ar d only person wt different view here. GPC is REAL & free of scam.
Op jux google it and u see answers. All u nid doin after registration is to refer 2 pple, den dos 2 refers anoda 2pple. Den u start earning.
Re: Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like? by kismo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
U can see u ar d only person wt different view here. GPC is REAL & free of scam.
Op jux google it and u see answers. All u nid doin after registration is to refer 2 pple, den dos 2 refers anoda 2pple. Den u start earning.
Listen! I never said it's not real. All I said was that it's not worth the stress. Why don't you tell him that he has to invite people to make commitment of $10 each to join the scheme before he can start making anything at all. And that the number of people he brings in and the effectiveness of his downline determine his earnings? Why must he come for seminar before he can understand? Explain what it entains here if you are so sure you have been making thousands and millions.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 3.5million Naira In Ibadan? / Skills Acquisition Training / 3 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEXES WITH BQ FOR SALE IN AJAH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.