Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40641 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: LOL JUST GET RID OF THAT BIBLE. LUMINARIES ? LOL. WAIT TILL YOU GET YOUR 1611. NO SUCH THING AS LUMINARIES tongue WASNT NO DIVISION CREATED IN THE FOURTH DAY. JUST THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD OF GOD PUT IN THE ISRAEL SPIRIT ( HEAVEN )SO AS TO CREATE A DIVISION BETWEEN DARKNESS ( GENTILES ) AND LIGHT ( ISRAEL ). I GUESS YOU CAN SAY WHY CREATE DARKNESS IN SOME SPIRITS AND THEN LIGHT IN SOME ? WHY NOT JUST GIVE EVERYBODY LIGHT AND KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM OF HIM ? THE LORDS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS. I CANT ANSWER THAT
luminaries are those that give light my friend those that bring CHOOSEN ones out of confusion .... This is a J W bible which is not too bad because they debunk the trinity and hell theories and see JC as a messenger and they dasy it for free when they come knocking on my door. Everything happens for a reason!

Ok so who are those created in the image of God ? Am I too far ahead, is my favorite verse and I have needed to hear someone else's thoughts because I always use this in refuting those that say JC is the direct way to God but my understanding is that we that seek to be enlightened we are God like and continued rightful lights and actions will bring us God like powers!

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
biafranqueen: luminaries are those that give light my friend those that bring CHOOSEN ones out of confusion .... This is a J W bible which is not too bad because they debunk the trinity and hell theories and see JC as a messenger
ahh ok lol. pardon my ignorance. back to your question though, why did he cause that kind of division by giving some light and leaving some spirits in darkness ? it is what it is. if you have studied the bible extensively you will know a few modus operandi of YHWH. and of these modus operandus is that he is totally into exclusivity while trying to achieve inclusivity meaning if there are 200 people in a room. i am YHWH, and i need my respect. i cant be dealing with all 200 of you. so i look for two and then teach them my ways. and use the two to get to the remaining 198. those 2 will be my right hand men. thats how God works. thats why he put his light in some and left the rest in darkness. its a method you will see practiced by him in every aspect of the bible
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH LOL. I BELIEVE I HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE REINCARNATION THREAD SOMEWHERE ON NAIRALAND THAT GOES INTO DETAILS. SEE I ASSUMED WRONGLY THAT YOU HAD READ IT. PARDON MY IGNORANCE. WHILE YOU TGIRL MAY BE 25 YEARS OLD OR SOMETHING, THE SPIRIT INSIDE YOU IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD. OH AND I AM NOT PISSED. NOW YOU ARE JUMPING AHEAD OF YOURSELF AND MAY GET YOURSELF CONFUSED BEFORE WE GET TO THE STORY OF NOAH WHICH IS CHAPTER 6 TO 9 BUT HEY YOU ASKED THE QUESTION SO HERE IS THE ANSWER. FIRST OFF THERE IS NO PERSON NAMED NOAH. THE NAME NOAH REPRESENTS THE ELECT OF ISRAEL. AND THE PEOPLE REPRESENTED AS CHILDREN OF NOAH ( HAM SHEM AND JAPETH ) ARE ACTUALLY LAND-MASSES NOT ACTUALLY PEOPLE. THE STORY OF NOAH IS AN ALLEGORICAL / SYMBOLIC / METAPHORICAL STORY OF THE ELECT OF ISRAEL UNDER THE GENTILE EMPIRES. ITS CONFUSING TO JUMP STRAIGHT TO THAT STORY IF YOU DONT GO CHAPTER FOR CHAPTER. wink

I have fainted. Someone should pour water on me plzzzz grin grin

Sire, u didn't do well. You shouldn't have indulged me. I didn't know you have BIG plans for us. grin

So, you are doing to chapter 13 right?

Great!

I will assume I didn't read this cos I can't handle it right now.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real:

If my memory serves me right, are they not an off-shoot of the children of Noah?

Can you also explain 1Pet3: 19, 20?

Thanks.
[b]i see i have confused you. see this is why i asked are you sure you want knowledge of the book of revelation ? thats a tough book to understand. but i would explain to you how we have 8 souls who are not actually 8 people and then we will just leave it at that. i aint trying to drive you mad lol. but anyway here i go

noah is representative of the elect of israel. they have been taken over by gentiles. the book of daniel chapter 7 shows you they would go through 4 major slavery on 3 land masses
1-babylonian - land of ham
2-medopersian - land of japeth
3-greek - land of shem
4-roman - land of shem

now these captivities are hundreds of years apart. in fact the time span between the first and second captivity is thousands of years. now between these timespans the original persons have died and it is their sons who will be in slavery. so the elect ( noah ) and their wives started out the slavery in ancient babylonian empire. these are counted as 2 souls
then by the time it gets to the medopersian empire the original peoples have died and now we are dealing with their great grand childrens. so the sons and their wives will do the medopersian slavery. thats 2 souls. and then after 400 years or so comes the greek slavery. this is their sons again and their wives in slavery that is 2 souls. by the time they have finished at the roman empire. that is 8 souls in the gentile flood. all symbolic. ill stop here so i dont drive folks crazy lol[/b]

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I have fainted. Someone should pour water on me plzzzz grin grin

Sire, u didn't do well. You shouldn't have indulged me. I didn't know you have BIG plans for us. grin

So, you are doing to chapter 13 right?

Great!

I will assume I didn't read this cos I can't handle it right now.
obadiah777: [b]i see i have confused you. see this is why i asked are you sure you want knowledge of the book of revelation ? thats a tough book to understand. but i would explain to you how we have 8 souls who are not actually 8 people and then we will just leave it at that. i aint trying to drive you mad lol. but anyway here i go

noah is representative of the elect of israel. they have been taken over by gentiles. the book of daniel chapter 7 shows you they would go through 4 major slavery on 3 land masses
3-greek - land of shem
4-roman - land of shem

now these captivities are hundreds of years apart. in fact the time span between the first and second captivity is thousands of years. now between these timespans the original persons have died and it is their sons who will be in slavery. so the elect ( noah ) and their wives started out the slavery in ancient babylonian empire. these are counted as 2 souls
then by the time it gets to the medopersian empire the original peoples have died and now we are dealing with their great grand childrens. so the sons and their wives will do the medopersian slavery. thats 2 souls. and then after 400 years or so comes the greek slavery. this is their sons again and their wives in slavery that is 2 souls. by the time they have finished at the roman empire. that is 8 souls in the gentile flood. all symbolic. ill stop here so i dont drive folks crazy lol[/b]
wink wink you can stop now if you want and just keep the knowledge of genesis chapter 1 grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
From your 2nd post

Very clear! I could even interpret that myself. Lol

From your 3rd post

The only question here is:

Both the sea and dry land are below heaven (Adam) right?

It says “let the waters under heaven be gathered together in one place” – A portion I believe..
“And the dry land appear” – another portion, still under heaven, right?

If the dry land is without God’s knowledge, what’s the difference between them and the sea? Is the sea the enlightened once amongst them as seen in Vs 2-5?

From your 4th post

This makes a lot of sense considering the different race and colours of people we have.

What exactly does the doctrine stand for? I know you mentioned it somewhere talking about the tower of babel but I can’t remember right now.

From your 5th post

Hmm…

Quite clear. I had heard somewhere before that when God said “let there be light” that it was knowledge – illumination that keeps illuminating the earth.

Is Matthew 5:16 in line with this?

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 

From your 6th post

OMG!

It’s like I am reading this part for the first time.

True! How can moving creatures and winged fowls come forth from water if that verse was to be translated literally?! We just read and jump lines without reasoning. Chei!! See…my ignorance o.
Q: These are real animals right? I see where their evolution theory came from. grin grin
Big bang indeed! Hehehehe

From your 7th post

Hmmm…

Good one there. It makes a lot of sense. He gave us dominion over both the leaders and the followers.

From your 8th post

Wow! See illumination.

Oh my!

Jeremiah 1
9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth.   And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.   10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

Is this in line? Talking about God touching his mouth – his word and about seed – planting – fruits…

Talking about fallen angels…

My imagination is running wild here based on what we understand angels to mean.

Fine: angels are messengers. Aside the human angels; how do other angels, archangels, Cherubim and Seraphim come in?

There verses you quoted in 2Pet 2:4 and Jude 6 talk about “to be reserved unto judgment” and “unto the judgment of the great day” respectively sound futuristic…

Is there still a form of judgment we are looking forward to (invasion of the gentiles) or
It’s talking about specific people among us

Kindly explain pls….

Thanks so much sire, you have been of tremendous help.
I have to stop here now, I will continue later. I am also looking forward to chapter 2.

Guys, don’t mind the typos. I am also sorry I couldn’t quote Obadiah directly, na poor internet cause am. grin

Thanks.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: From your 2nd post

From your 3rd post

It says “let the waters under heaven be gathered together in one place” – A portion I believe..

If the dry land is without God’s knowledge, what’s the difference between them and the sea? Is the sea the enlightened once amongst them as seen in Vs 2-5?

From your 4th post

This makes a lot of sense considering the different race and colours of people we have.

What exactly does the doctrine stand for? I know you mentioned it somewhere talking about the tower of babel but I can’t remember right now.

From your 5th post

Hmm…

Quite clear. I had heard somewhere before that when God said “let there be light” that it was knowledge – illumination that keeps illuminating the earth.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 

From your 6th post

OMG!

True! How can moving creatures and winged fowls come forth from water if that verse was to be translated literally?! We just read and jump lines without reasoning. Chei!! See…my ignorance o.
Q: These are real animals right? I see where their evolution theory came from. grin grin

From your 7th post

Hmmm…

Good one there. It makes a lot of sense. He gave us dominion over both the leaders and the followers.

From your 8th post

Wow! See illumination.

Oh my!

Jeremiah 1
9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth.   And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.   10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

Is this in line? Talking about God touching his mouth – his word and about seed – planting – fruits…

Fine: angels are messengers. Aside the human angels; how do other angels, archangels, Cherubim and Seraphim come in?

There verses you quoted in 2Pet 2:4 and Jude 6 talk about “to be reserved unto judgment” and “unto the judgment of the great day” respectively sound futuristic…

Is there still a form of judgment we are looking forward to (invasion of the gentiles) or

Kindly explain pls….

I have to stop here now, I will continue later. I am also looking forward to chapter 2.

Guys, don’t mind the typos. I am also sorry I couldn’t quote Obadiah directly, na poor internet cause am. grin

Thanks.

nice questions. wow so comprehensive. and i should say a big thank you to mr obadiah the edomite. we are just doing the will of God 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: ahh ok lol. pardon my ignorance. back to your question though, why did he cause that kind of division by giving some light and leaving some spirits in darkness ? it is what it is. if you have studied the bible extensively you will know a few modus operandi of YHWH. and of these modus operandus is that he is totally into exclusivity while trying to achieve inclusivity meaning if there are 200 people in a room. i am YHWH, and i need my respect. i cant be dealing with all 200 of you. so i look for two and then teach them my ways. and use the two to get to the remaining 198. those 2 will be my right hand men. thats how God works. thats why he put his light in some and left the rest in darkness. its a method you will see practiced by him in every aspect of the bible

Separation my brother smiley

To be set apart.

To be holy.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
mcfynest:

nice questions. wow so comprehensive. and i should say a big thank you to mr obadiah the edomite. we are just doing the will of God 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Thanks dear.

As in...it's awesome seeing confusing scriptures that seem out of place explained easily. I'll rather keep what is happening to me right now to myself. grin

Where is Obadiah o?

And I doubt I have seen Mosthigh today.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
MostHigh:

To be set apart.

To be holy.

Talk about the lipsrsealed ... and he is here.

You are a true son of your papa. grin

How are you sire?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: [b]i see i have confused you. see this is why i asked are you sure you want knowledge of the book of revelation ? thats a tough book to understand. but i would explain to you how we have 8 souls who are not actually 8 people and then we will just leave it at that. i aint trying to drive you mad lol. but anyway here i go

3-greek - land of shem
4-roman - land of shem

no one lights a candle and put it under a bucket

More light brother smiley

The book of daniel.....

The book of gentile prophecy depict all the kingdoms to come till the kingdom of heaven.

The beginning and the end are one and the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Talk about the lipsrsealed ... and he is here.

You are a true son of your papa. grin

How are you sire?

Hey Tgirl4real! I am cool like that smiley

looks like I have been missing all the action

Apologies.

You been Buuuzinggg girlsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up.

5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root.

7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants.

[8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
MostHigh:

no one lights a candle and put it under a bucket

More light brother smiley

The book of daniel.....

The book of gentile prophecy depict all the kingdoms to come till the kingdom of heaven.

The beginning and the end are one and the same thing.

Wow! I should start reading these things again and put them in the right perspective.

MostHigh:

Hey Tgirl4real! I am cool like that smiley

looks like I have been missing all the action

Apologies.

You been Buuuzinggg girlsmiley

lol. Yess o. It's like I'm floating. I had to curtail myself n bring myself back to earth in church this evening. grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 3:59am On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

To be set apart.

To be holy.
makes sense!
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 5:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Wow! I should start reading these things again and put them in the right perspective.

lol. Yess o. It's like I'm floating. I had to curtail myself n bring myself back to earth in church this evening. grin

grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2013
Great questions, TGirl.

In my case, I am literally a new bottle ready for the new wine. My timing to seek true knowledge couldn't have been better. I tell ya, the bible is beginning to make sense to me. It's all about perspective, gurl.

Much easier for me to comprehend, seeing that I had little preconceived notion beforehand. Deep stuff including the part relating to fitting the spirits of the Gentiles in human bodies. Was confused for a lil minute but it all fell into place as I read on. Very apt precepts, too.

Good job, Buzu. grin I can feel the reawakening within me.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2013
Sup, Buzu. Me again (Wondering how I knew about Buzugee. Well, your reputation precedes you. grin )

Further to TGirl's questions above, quickly:

1. I understand you view the KJV as the most authoritative source. You also made reference in previous posts to the Apocrypha. What exactly is it? Would I be correct to say the Aprocrypha provides additional guidance when trying to decipher symbolic/metaphoric/allegorical scenarios in the bible?

Apologies. I will digress a lil bit.

2. YHWH? YAHWEH? GOD? Looks like the same thing to me. No? What am l missing here?

3. Difference between your beliefs & Jehovah Witnesses'. I coulda sworn it's same ol, same ol, with the obvious exception of the skin colour of the Elect.

Many thanks, Hun. More grease to your elbows (and keyboard/keypad) as I eagerly await your response and more profound insight into other areas e.g. Genesis Chapters 2 - 11, my current area of study.wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

ermmm...bros, stop that rough play o. May I know who admitted you into this class? sad

We paid an exurbetant amount of money to have this lecture, don't come and fast forward things here...

hmm... I see someone is becoming more vocal. ;P
hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2013
Further on the Green herb as false/evil doctrine smiley

That the esculent herb and green herb signify what is vile, is evident in the Word, as in Isaiah:--

The waters of Nimrim shall be desolate; for the grass is dried up, the herbage is consumed, there is no green thing (Isaiah 15:6).

Again:--

Their inhabitants were short of hand, they were dismayed, and put to shame; they became the herb of the field, and the green herbage, the grass on the house tops (Isaiah 37:27),

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2013
The green herbage denoting what is most vile. In Moses:--

The land whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot, as a garden of herbs (Deut. 11:10),

where a garden of herbs denotes what is vile. In David:--

The evil are as grass, suddenly are they cut down, and will be consumed as the green herbage (Ps. 37:2),

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks Mosthigh for the additional insight.

Where is Obadiah the end-time prophet o?

Good morning all.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Hi Tgirl4real

Looks like you need to ground yaself grin

Torah esoteric meditation should be commenced and ended with the invocation of torah verses you find most inspiring, for me those would be the word of the master, Yashua Ibn Joseph. smiley

This is to prevent ungroundedness that can come from contemplating the many lights and colours filterd through the garden.

As you go through this esoteric knowledge please remember that what you may learn and what may pass before your eyes is for the healing and unity of the nation of isreal, and through them by extension the gentiles.

The words of Yashua Ibn Joseph should be the grounding point where you should be centerd and where you should return after comtemplating much Biblical esoteric knowledge.

Yashua Ibn Joseph should be the point of connection and return to our personal reality and viewpoint.

Our Ideal Stability smiley

Peace love and joy !!!

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Hi Tgirl4real

Torah esoteric meditation should be commenced and ended with the invocation of torah verses you find most inspiring, for me those would be the word of the master, Yashua Ibn Joseph. smiley

This is to prevent ungroundedness that can come from contemplating the many lights and colours filterd through the garden.

As you go through this esoteric knowledge please remember that what you may learn and what may pass before your eyes is for the healing and unity of the nation of isreal, and through them by extension the gentiles.

The words of Yashua Ibn Joseph should be the grounding point where you should be centerd and where you should return after comtemplating much Biblical esoteric knowledge.

Yashua Ibn Joseph should be the point of connection and return to our personal reality and viewpoint.

Peace love and joy !!!

Extremely poignant post Brother Mosthigh.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real: From your 2nd post

From your 3rd post

From your 4th post

From your 5th post

Hmm…

From your 6th post

OMG!

From your 7th post

Hmmm…

From your 8th post

Wow! See illumination.

Oh my!

Jeremiah 1

Kindly explain pls….

Thanks.

HEY TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU TGIRL wink I NEED A FAVOR FROM YOU. WHEN SO MANY QUESTIONS COME IN ONE POST I FIND IT VERY OVERWHELMING. AND WHILE TRYING TO ANSWER THEM I FIND I DONT PAY ENOUGH ATTENTION TO GIVE ADEQUATE AND LEGIBLE ANSWERS TO EACH ONE BECAUSE IN MY MIND I AM LOOKING AT THE 9 MORE I HAVE TO ANSWER AND I AM THINKING I SHOULD NOT WASTE TIME OR ELSE PEOPLE WOULD THINK I HAVE DISAPPEARED. SO I TRY TO RUSH ANSWERS SO I COULD POST IT FAST. SO MOST TIMES I IGNORE TO DO MY USUAL MODUS OPERANDI ON THE ANSWERS OF PUTTING BIBLE VERSES TO SUPPORT MY ANSWERS BECAUSE THAT WOULD EAT UP SOME TIME TOO. AND SCRIPTURE SAYS 'PROVE ALL THINGS' SO I LIKE QUOTING VERSES TO SUPPORT EVERY POINT. I GUESS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS WRITE ALL THE QUESTIONS DOWN SOMEWHERE WITH YOU ON A PAPER OR SOMETHING AND THEN POST ONE PER POST AND AFTER I HAVE ANSWERED YOU POST THE OTHER. BODY NO BE MACHINE grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
NerdyInterests: Sup, Buzu. Me again (Wondering how I knew about Buzugee. Well, your reputation precedes you. grin )

Further to TGirl's questions above, quickly:

1. I understand you view the KJV as the most authoritative source. You also made reference in previous posts to the Apocrypha. What exactly is it? Would I be correct to say the Aprocrypha provides additional guidance when trying to decipher symbolic/metaphoric/allegorical scenarios in the bible?

Apologies. I will digress a lil bit.

2. YHWH? YAHWEH? GOD? Looks like the same thing to me. No? What am l missing here?

3. Difference between your beliefs & Jehovah Witnesses'. I coulda sworn it's same ol, same ol, with the obvious exception of the skin colour of the Elect.

Many thanks, Hun. More grease to your elbows (and keyboard/keypad) as I eagerly await your response and more profound insight into other areas e.g. Genesis Chapters 2 - 11, my current area of study.wink
TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA NERDY wink
1-THE APOCRYPHA WAS PART OF THE ORIGINAL BIBLE BUT IT WAS TAKEN OUT. IT IS BETWEEN THE BOOK OF MATTHEW AND MALACHI. IT DEMYSTIFIES THE BIBLE A LITTLE BIT AND IT PROVIDES MORE INFO. FOR EXAMPLE THE TRAJECTORY OF THE NUKES AS THEY HIT AMERICA IS DESCRIBED IN IT. KEEP IN MIND THIS WAS WRITTEN LIKE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO AND YET THEY ARE DESCRIBING NUKES. THAT TELLS YOU THE BIBLE IS REAL. THE NUKES ARE AROUND TODAY >>> WISDOM OF SOLOMON 5 VS 21 Then shall the right aiming thunderbolts go abroad; and from the clouds, as from a well drawn bow, shall they fly to the mark. << WHEN THE NUKES IS FIRED IT GOES THROUGH THE CLOUDS AND THEN GOES ABROAD ( LIKE YOU CAN SHOOT IT IN RUSSIA AND IT GOES ABROAD TO AMERICA ) AND THEN HITS ITS MARK

2-YHWH, THE MOST HIGH, THE GREAT I AM, ETC ETC. THEY ARE ALL NAMES. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT THE NAMES BUT NOT ME. I SWITCH IT UP. SOMETIMES I SAY YAHAWAH SOMETIMES 'I AM' SOMETIMES YHWH. MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

3-I DONT KNOW WHAT THE JEHOVAH WITNESS BELIEVE IN. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY OF THEIR CHURCHES. IF WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN IS CLOSE TO WHAT I BELIEVE IN ? THEN THEY ARE CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THAN MOST BECAUSE I ONLY BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. I DONT GO TO CHURCH GATHERINGS. I KNOW IT SOUNDS CORNY WHEN I SAY IT BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT REALLY IS MY TEACHER wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh: Further on the Green herb as false/evil doctrine smiley

That the esculent herb and green herb signify what is vile, is evident in the Word, as in Isaiah:--

The waters of Nimrim shall be desolate; for the grass is dried up, the herbage is consumed, there is no green thing (Isaiah 15:6).

Again:--

Their inhabitants were short of hand, they were dismayed, and put to shame; they became the herb of the field, and the green herbage, the grass on the house tops (Isaiah 37:27),

VERY NICE PRECEPT SIRE. TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU SIRE wink THE PEOPLES OF MIMRIM ARE DESOLATE FOR THEIR DOCTRINE AND KNOWLEDGE IS DRIED UP. THEIR WISDOM (DOCTRINE) IS CONSUMED. THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tgirl4real: Thanks Mosthigh for the additional insight.

Where is Obadiah the end-time prophet o?

Good morning all.
END TIME PROPHET ? grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: VERY NICE PRECEPT SIRE. TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU SIRE wink THE PEOPLES OF MIMRIM ARE DESOLATE FOR THEIR DOCTRINE AND KNOWLEDGE IS DRIED UP. THEIR WISDOM (DOCTRINE) IS CONSUMED. THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE.

Blessed day to you too brother Obadiah. smiley

We are only following the precepts of the holy spirit.

The sisters are really Abuzz and alight with the new wine, this post could not have been written at a better time,the holy spirit is always on point smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Just like i always thought... Our OP needs to go back, unlearn human wisdom and seek true illumination of the scriptures from the Holy Spirit. This is what i stumbled on few minutes ago... Hope you enjoy the quoted passage. https://www.nairaland.com/1399658/satan-ministry-special-recognition-obadiah777
SMH
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Blessed day to you too brother Obadiah. smiley

We are only following the precepts of the holy spirit.

The sisters are really Abuzz and alight with the new wine, this post could not have been written at a better time,the holy spirit is always on point smiley

INDEED BROTHER MOST HIGH. THIS NEW WINE WAS PRE-ORDAINED TO BE REVEALED AT THIS TIME TO THOSE THAT SEEK AFTER-ALL WHO GUIDES MY ACTIONS, YOUR ACTIONS AND THE ACTIONS OF THE SISTERS ? THE LORD DOES. THE ULTIMATE MESSAGE IS THIS WORLD IS SOON ABOUT TO BE DESTROYED.
PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way? <<<< LORD DIRECTS OUR STEPS wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Hi Tgirl4real

Peace love and joy !!!

Poignant post sire. cheesy

Point noted.

Not to worry. My foundation is secured. If I am not ready I won't probe. You sure know it took me a while b4 getting to this point. And I asked for this post for a reason.

Thanks all the same. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.