Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,030 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40643 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire. always good to have an enlightened fellow to further confound the gainsayers. as scripture says >>>>>>>

matthew 18 vs 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

True talk Sire.smiley

Top of the day to you brother.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
MostHigh:

True talk Sire.smiley

Top of the morning right back at ya Sire. trust all is well
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by debosky(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: ermm thats 144,000. but they are wrapping the verse up in mystery as like the rest of the book of revelations but the enlightened know that mysterious number means 144,000 wink

Sire you do err. . . .this your claim that they are 'wrapping the verse up in mystery' is simply a cop out whenever a verse doesn't agree with your current constructions.

There is nowhere in the scripture where the number of angels is stated specifically.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
debosky:

Sire you do err. . . .this your claim that they are 'wrapping the verse up in mystery' is simply a cop out whenever a verse doesn't agree with your current constructions.

There is nowhere in the scripture where the number of angels is stated specifically.

They messengers/witnesses/Angels are numberd at 144 thousand.

you cant get more specific than that mr Debosky.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
MostHigh:

True talk Sire.smiley

obadiah777: Top of the morning right back at ya Sire. trust all is well

Top of the morning people!!!

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Wassup TPB?

How ya dey now.smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: a boat or an ark can be anything. depends on the context in which it was used. for example the word was referred to as a ship when christ was 'walking on water'

ok......the ship in Noah's(africa) time means the whole continent
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
mcfynest:

ok......the ship in Noah's(africa) time means the whole continent
that noahs story needs a whole thread of its own. i have to break it down from top to finish so scoffers dont start screaming if i say what it is here without the proper breakdown. but the story of noah, the ark has two meanings not just one and they vacillate between the two meanings of the ark. if i get time i would. i am back in the grind trying to get dat money seeing as the bills keep coming lol. so i can dip in and out to reply peoples post cuz that dont take much but no time to start out threads and defend it. but if ever i find time i will do the comprehensive noahs ark and jonah story.

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
debosky:

lol revelation chapter 7. what do you think a seal is ?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by debosky(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
MostHigh:

They messengers/witnesses/Angels are numberd at 144 thousand.

you cant get more specific than that mr Debosky.smiley

They who were sealed - 12,000 each from each of the tribes of Israel, not angels, are the 144,000. Rev 7 even goes as far as talking about the 4 angels before talking about the 144,000. Clearly John didn't find it difficult to write angel and would have done so if he meant that when describing the 144,000

Secondly, they were later described in Revelations 14 as those having the name of the father and son written on their foreheads - not angels. Nowhere are we told that angels have the name of the father and son written on them.

Respectfully, sire you do err. smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

right back at ya TPB. or should we say top of the midnight seeing as you are in the peg grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
debosky:

They who were sealed - 12,000 each from each of the tribes of Israel, not angels, are the 144,000. Rev 7 even goes as far as talking about the 4 angels before talking about the 144,000. Clearly John didn't find it difficult to write angel and would have done so if he meant that when describing the 144,000

Secondly, they were later described in Revelations 14 as those having the name of the father and son written on their foreheads - not angels. Nowhere are we told that angels have the name of the father and son written on them.

what do you think a seal is ? its a seal of instructions. a seal of the word in their forehead ( minds ). smdh

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by debosky(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: what do you think a seal is ? its a seal of instructions. a seal of the word in their forehead ( minds ). smdh

Focus sire - let's resolve the identity of the 144,000 before going into the description of seals.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
MostHigh:

Wassup TPB?

How ya dey now.smiley

I just dey ooh.. Been watching y'all from the sidelines. You all have been doing good jobsI see. Hows the family eh? grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: right back at ya TPB. or should we say top of the midnight seeing as you are in the peg grin

Ahn na! That was like around 5:10. grin grin

You are enjoying sha.. Have loads of fun.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
debosky:

Focus sire - let's resolve the identity of the 144,000 before going into the description of seals.
ok lol what you got ?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Ahn na! That was like around 5:10. grin grin

You are enjoying sha.. Have loads of fun.
enjoying ? all praises and tanks to ha Mashayach wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by debosky(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: ok lol what you got ?

Address what I've stated previously - you have no basis for the 144,000 angels you mentioned. smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2013

<<< happened in russia 2 days ago. anyone know the spiritual significance ?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
debosky:

Address what I've stated previously - you have no basis for the 144,000 angels you mentioned. smiley
what makes you an angel ? instructions and messages are programmed ( sealed ) into you. its as simple as that wink

the definition of an angel is a messenger

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by debosky(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: what makes you an angel ? instructions and messages are programmed ( sealed ) into you. its as simple as that wink

The word translated into English is from the Greek - angelos - which means messenger, but that's simply a title, not a definition. Angels do more than simply deliver messages - they worship, wage war and deliver judgement amongst others.

Even if we accept that messages can be 'sealed', the name of the Father and Son are not messages, they are identifying marks. smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
debosky:

The word translated into English is from the Greek - angelos - which means messenger, but that's simply a title, not a definition. Angels do more than simply deliver messages - they worship, wage war and deliver judgement amongst others.

Even if we accept that messages can be 'sealed', the name of the Father and Son are not messages, they are identifying marks. smiley

those ( the bolded ) are all messages. there are angels of war, angels that minister to those who would make the kingdom ( hebrews 1 vs 14 ) etc etc.

and the name of the father and son are messages. the father and son represent the word. the word is a purpose. the purpose of their names being neglected is why the world is in darkness and as such their names represent a 'purpose'. their name represents a message without which their is darkness

john 9 vs 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world <<< the message in the name of the father and son is to be the light of the world. wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: what makes you an angel ? instructions and messages are programmed ( sealed ) into you. its as simple as that wink

They still cant get thier heads around that definition Sire.

Lets all blame walt disney.

Yeah walt deserves seriouse koboko for programming the minds of a whole generation.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
MostHigh:

They still cant get thier heads around that definition Sire.

Lets all blame walt disney.

Yeah walt deserves seriouse koboko for programming the minds of a whole generation.

grin grin
grin grin grin grin and lets not forget dbanj and wizkid. they deserve some blame too Sire grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
debosky:

An angel is a messenger. smiley

Simply put.

If Elijah is a messenger of the most high God then he is an angel.

If yashua Ibn joseph is a messenger of the most high God then he is an angel

If debosky is a messenger of the most high God Then yes debosky is an angel. grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777:

<<< happened in russia 2 days ago. anyone know the spiritual significance ?

what the heck is that thing?? shocked
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
MostHigh:

An angel is a messenger. smiley

Simply put.

If Elijah is a messenger of the most high God then he is an angel.

If yashua Ibn joseph is a messenger of the most high God then he is an angel

If debosky is a messenger of the most high God Then yes debosky is an angel. grin
i think debosky is caught up in romanticizing the name 'angel' smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin and lets not forget dbanj and wizkid. they deserve some blame too Sire grin grin grin

LWTMB

Those mans inclusive Sire

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

what the heck is that thing?? shocked
an eagle in russia swooped down and killed a deer. this was all over yahoo frontpage yesterday. very powerful eagle. EXTREMELY POWERFUL EAGLE. apparently this has never happened before. do you see the spiritual significance in it ?

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
[/quote] [quote author=obadiah777]an eagle in russia swooped down and killed a deer. this was all over yahoo frontpage yesterday. very powerful eagle. EXTREMELY POWERFUL EAGLE. apparently this has never happened before. do you see the spiritual significance in it ?

hmm....i really do not wanna do guess work but im suspecting something evil. right? Ehat does it mean?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: cry kiss

hmm....i really do not wanna do guess work but im suspecting something evil. right? Ehat does it mean?
ok so the lord is big in symbolism. there are no coincidences just illusions of coincidences

why did it happen in russia ?

matthew 24 vs 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED IN GOG AND MAGOG ( RUSSIA ). THE LORD HAS LANDED IN RUSSIA.

JEREMIAH 49 VS 22 Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over Bozrah: and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the heart of a woman in her pangs. <<< THE LORD SHALL SWOOP DOWN LIKE AN EAGLE OVER THE CAUCASIAN EMPIRE AND DESTROY IT. BOZRAH IS ANOTHER NAME FOR EDOM.

EZEKIEL 38 VS 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
<< LORD GIVING RUSSIA ( GOD AND MAGOG ) INSTRUCTIONS TO ATTACK THE WEST AND THE LAND OF ISRAEL. THIS IS WHY THE EAGLE HAS LANDED IN GOG AND MAGOG

SO THIS BASICALLY IS SYMBOLISM FOR THE LORD HAS LANDED IN RUSSIA AS THE EAGLE TO USE RUSSIA AS HIS BATTLE-AXE AGAINST THE WEST. ITS ON OOWEEEEEEEEEE.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED TO ATTACK. THAT WAS THE LORD GIVING RUSSIA INSTRUCTIONS. THE GO AHEAD. grin grin grin

AND NO I AINT CRAZY. I JUST SEE THANGS MANY DONT LOL

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: ok so the lord is big in symbolism. there are no coincidences just illusions of coincidences

why did it happen in russia ?

matthew 24 vs 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED IN GOG AND MAGOG ( RUSSIA ). THE LORD HAS LANDED IN RUSSIA.

JEREMIAH 49 VS 22 Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over Bozrah: and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the heart of a woman in her pangs. <<< THE LORD SHALL SWOOP DOWN LIKE AN EAGLE OVER THE CAUCASIAN EMPIRE AND DESTROY IT. BOZRAH IS ANOTHER NAME FOR EDOM.

EZEKIEL 38 VS 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
<< LORD GIVING RUSSIA ( GOD AND MAGOG ) INSTRUCTIONS TO ATTACK THE WEST AND THE LAND OF ISRAEL. THIS IS WHY THE EAGLE HAS LANDED IN GOG AND MAGOG

SO THIS BASICALLY IS SYMBOLISM FOR THE LORD HAS LANDED IN RUSSIA AS THE EAGLE TO USE RUSSIA AS HIS BATTLE-AXE AGAINST THE WEST. ITS ON OOWEEEEEEEEEE.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED TO ATTACK. THAT WAS THE LORD GIVING RUSSIA INSTRUCTIONS. THE GO AHEAD. grin grin grin

AND NO I AINT CRAZY. I JUST SEE THANGS MANY DONT LOL

Okay so I initially thought that a deer was growing wings...need to get mi eyes checked.

Now, back to topic. But what about this side story about the government of America closing down because of I don't know...money?

Okay now really back to topic, I see. eah, no coincidence at all. I have been feeling very funny lately like something dark is about to cloud the earth, no really and its not because I am approaching winter or something, I feel something ver very bad is going down very very soon, and now with these instructions that has been given to Gog and Magog, then I guess very soon (ABEG I AM NOT PREDICTING, I AM GUESSING, infact set lemme highlight it in red sef) is going to bad..

And no, you are always crazy. lol jk, You are not really, still trying to make sense of the picture plus your explanation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Observing A White Fast / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.