Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,127 members, 7,780,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:19 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40467 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: enjoying ? all praises and tanks to ha Mashayach wink

Ehn na...I'm just assuming that you are... All praises and thanks to Mashayach

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay so I initially thought that a deer was growing wings...need to get mi eyes checked.

Now, back to topic. But what about this side story about the government of America closing down because of I don't know...money?

Okay now really back to topic, I see. eah, no coincidence at all. I have been feeling very funny lately like something dark is about to cloud the earth, no really and its not because I am approaching winter or something, I feel something ver very bad is going down very very soon, and now with these instructions that has been given to Gog and Magog, then I guess very soon (ABEG I AM NOT PREDICTING, I AM GUESSING, infact set lemme highlight it in red sef) is going to bad..

And no, you are always crazy. lol jk, You are not really, still trying to make sense of the picture plus your explanation.
lol that is like a giant eagle that come out of nowhere into russia and attacked and killed a deer that is like 10 times its size. thats symbolic. and the fact that it was splashed all over yahoo frontpage means the lord put it in that persons spirit to broadcast this news to the world. and your premonition about something getting ready to happen is correct.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Ehn na...I'm just assuming that you are... All praises and thanks to Mashayach
we are trying to but technically we are not supposed to be enjoying. we are supposed to be in mourning lol

joel 1 vs 14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord your God, and cry unto the Lord,Alas for the day! for the day of the Lord is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay so I initially thought that a deer was growing wings...need to get mi eyes checked.

Now, back to topic. But what about this side story about the government of America closing down because of I don't know...money?

Okay now really back to topic, I see. eah, no coincidence at all. I have been feeling very funny lately like something dark is about to cloud the earth, no really and its not because I am approaching winter or something, I feel something ver very bad is going down very very soon, and now with these instructions that has been given to Gog and Magog, then I guess very soon (ABEG I AM NOT PREDICTING, I AM GUESSING, infact set lemme highlight it in red sef) is going to bad..

And no, you are always crazy. lol jk, You are not really, still trying to make sense of the picture plus your explanation.
lmao, u have a way of asking questions then you answer it yourself... Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
MEILYN: lmao, u have a way of asking questions then you answer it yourself... Na wa o

Thats why i dont like asking questions grin. Because I always end up answering it.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: lol that is like a giant eagle that come out of nowhere into russia and attacked and killed a deer that is like 10 times its size. thats symbolic. and the fact that it was splashed all over yahoo frontpage means the lord put it in that persons spirit to broadcast this news to the world. and your premonition about something getting ready to happen is correct.

oooh i. see it now. That is scary but it all makes sense now.

oh well, the best thing to do is to start watching and waiting....
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: we are trying to but technically we are not supposed to be enjoying. we are supposed to be in mourning lol

joel 1 vs 14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord your God, and cry unto the Lord,Alas for the day! for the day of the Lord is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Thats why i dont like asking questions grin. Because I always end up answering it.
lol keep asking, its a good thing.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2013
obadiah777: ok so the lord is big in symbolism. there are no coincidences just illusions of coincidences

why did it happen in russia ?

matthew 24 vs 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED IN GOG AND MAGOG ( RUSSIA ). THE LORD HAS LANDED IN RUSSIA.

JEREMIAH 49 VS 22 Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over Bozrah: and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the heart of a woman in her pangs. <<< THE LORD SHALL SWOOP DOWN LIKE AN EAGLE OVER THE CAUCASIAN EMPIRE AND DESTROY IT. BOZRAH IS ANOTHER NAME FOR EDOM.

EZEKIEL 38 VS 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
<< LORD GIVING RUSSIA ( GO[b]G[/b]AND MAGOG ) INSTRUCTIONS TO ATTACK THE WEST AND THE LAND OF ISRAEL. THIS IS WHY THE EAGLE HAS LANDED GOG AND MAGOG

SO THIS BASICALLY IS SYMBOLISM FOR THE LORD HAS LANDED IN RUSSIA AS THE EAGLE TO USE RUSSIA AS HIS BATTLE-AXE AGAINST THE WEST. ITS ON OOWEEEEEEEEEE.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED TO ATTACK. THAT WAS THE LORD GIVING RUSSIA INSTRUCTIONS. THE GO AHEAD. grin grin grin

AND NO I AINT CRAZY. I JUST SEE THANGS MANY DONT LOL

Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

JEEZ....YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE IN YOU....

YOU DON KNOW SIRE.....

MEEEENNNNN

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eku ile o.

How una dey?

If una no miss me..me sef no miss you. angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tgirl4real: Eku ile o.

How una dey?

Hi Sis.smiley

Howz your endzzzz.

How we no go miss you, its very unlikely.smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2013

How una dey?

Maami, jo ma binu

Market has been horrible for me oh! I miss u also na...no talk like dis na wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
MostHigh:

Hi Sis.smiley

Howz your endzzzz.

How we no go miss you, its very unlikely.smiley

My body aches all over. I have been away camping.

#Church thingz# wink

But Most high, you've been scarce o.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Maami, jo ma binu

Market has been horrible for me oh! I miss u also na...no talk like dis na wink

What are you selling?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What are you selling?

Only provisions oh, milo, bourvita, nido, peak, geisha...normals normals na, you got someone who wants? grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Only provisions oh, milo, bourvita, nido, peak, geisha...normals normals na, you got someone who wants? grin

Mammy you have Ovaltine, how much?
grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

My body aches all over. I have been away camping.

#Church thingz# wink

But Most high, you've been scarce o.

E pele ma, E ka bo ma wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

yap.....abeg aw much iz a paint of garri, shebi dat 1 is also provision undecided
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2013

How una dey?

na only liar go say him witness dey heaven.....me miss you and your questions
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
obadiah777: if you are an angel you never stop being angel whether you transition to the spiritual realm or earth. the spirit is the man not the body ( john 6 vs 63 ) wink

Do they go on assignments too while in the spirit realm?

lol.

I laffed tire reading ur responses to debeloved. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mr President:

grin

lol, Ovalatine is out of stock oh! I shall restock by Friday grin [size=2pt]and then inflate the price[/size] grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
mcfynest:

yap.....abeg aw much iz a paint of garri, shebi dat 1 is also provision undecided

Garri too is out of stock... I shall have it by Friday [size=2pt]and then inflate the price[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
mcfynest:

na only liar go say him witness dey heaven.....me miss you and your questions

lol

U missed my questions ehn? grin

@ Tinypurplebaby,

what is it with d price inflation? grin

Mr. Presido, I see u. wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Where is everyone?

Everywhere is dry. Letz go a fishing folks. grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Do they go on assignments too while in the spirit realm?

lol.

I laffed tire reading ur responses to debeloved. grin grin
oh yeah debeloved is a stiff necked scoffer lol. do they go on assignments while in the spirit realm ? oh thats one question you gointa havta ask God hisself. i dont know the answer shocked cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mr President:

grin
el presidente wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
obadiah777: el presidente wink

Semper Fidelis, Honoured Sire wink wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tgirl4real: Where is everyone?

Everywhere is dry. Letz go a fishing folks. grin

Fishing?

Tilapia or Clarias cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah debeloved is a stiff necked scoffer lol. do they go on assignments while in the spirit realm ? oh thats one question you gointa havta ask God hisself. i dont know the answer shocked cheesy

lol

All my questions is just to know when Jesus existed as Micheal. I know he was Jesus while he walked on earth as an angel, did he existed b4 as Micheal or it is his future existence?

I just didn't wanna post it on the angel thread by Mr.President.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mr President:

Fishing?

Tilapia or Clarias cheesy

Human. cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

lol, Ovalatine is out of stock oh! I shall restock by Friday grin [size=2pt]and then inflate the price[/size] grin

Proverbs 11:1
A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight.

cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol

All my questions is just to know when Jesus existed as Micheal. I know he was Jesus while he walked on earth as an angel, did he existed b4 as Micheal or it is his future existence?

I just didn't wanna post it on the angel thread by Mr.President.
oh he has appeared as Micheal before he was born as Christ. in exodus 15 vs 3 he is described as a man of war. this was before he appeared as christ. he was Micheal the man of war

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Son, Ebenezer (photo) / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.