Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40653 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I know and when people tell me that the bible is complete, I remember canon and the "missing books".
Reincarnation is followed by a lot of religions and not Christianity. It was the belief that billions go to hell that annoyed me so much, because it just didn't make sense to me anymore.

That idea of questioning means you a being confused by the devil is the most annoying thing I've heard on earth. I'd keep seeking and trying hard. I don't want to give up for any reason. Because it took a lot of tears, lies, confusion to get here.

Thank you once more.
wink grin

You are questioning christianity because the doctrine is false. Remember the bible itself has got nothing to do with christianity. Christianity was created to control the minds of millions of people. I believe what the bible is saying is totally different to what the christians say.

The stories in genesis clearly stated that humans we genetically created by Extra-terrestrials who came from another planet and they still etch our level of development.

Genesis clearly stated that they do watch humans from the sky and sometimes in the past interfered with human development .because the so much looked like us and were probably good looking made them able to have sex with female humans. ( stories of the Tower of Babel,exodus and sperm cell bing injected into Mary to form jesus. The question is are there war outside our planet over who will control planet earth? It does seem so.

Why did yahweh say " thou shalt have no other god before me" ? Who were the other god? Why the sudden silence of YHWEH ? Have you noticed his activities stopped at some point in the bible. Was his race of extra- terrestrials defeated in battle?

Jesus spoke a lot about enlightenment and freedom from the Old Testament ways of thinking. I certainly doubt a guy who preached so much love,respect,unity and equality would ask anyone to worship him. The story of him dying on the cross seemed invented by the Catholic Church in order to continue the control of billions of humans.

The more you probe into the bible,you will find more reason to do away with religion.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
biafranqueen: thanks Sis well my own feeling about this is that when we act Christ like we can harness powers to create our own circumstances and destiny. We become Gods and Goddess. I have my own personal experiences. All I know is that this physical body may pass on but our spirit is everlasting. We can perform miracles when we are in tuned. I have experienced profound unexplainable miracles in my own life living Christ like but not following religion.

Well, I believe we are limited here on earth as long as we are still in this corrupt body until we are glorified. And remember that God has a plan for everyone. He orders our steps. He has set the stage, we are just actors.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
My Judas,

What are u talking about?

Can you tell me who created this extra-terretials? grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
May we proceed with the class before it is fully derailed? Are we opening another thread or we are sticking with this?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tgirl4real: My Judas,

What are u talking about?

Can you tell me who created this extra-terretials? grin grin

Firstly, i will like you to know that there are possibly millions of races of life forms out there. Some that probably do not look humans at all.As a matter of fact some are advanced to the stage that they have become quasi physical(meaning:they cannot be sensed with human senses and beyond scientific measurement) they travel faster than the speed of light.

Haven said that,scientists have found that the human "junk" DNA was neatly arrange by super-advanced intelligent life forms. The same DNA is encoded into every human. In these DNA lies the answers to all human question including where we came from.

Usually when an advanced civilization is at the rick of dying out or their planet become less conducive for their survival,they usually spread out and seed other available planets with their DNA and hope it re-generates into similar life forms and regain such intelligence and knowledge hidden in the DNA( this is why they mostly monitor our progress).Most of the time it never worked. That is probably what happened to planed earth .

To answer your question, extra-terrestrial life forms have been in existed for trillions and trillion of years and as for stating how they came to existence is beyond me. But certainly has nothing to do with an individual. Most of us were Extra-terrestrials now having earthly experiences,after all, the body is only a vehicle for the soul.

We are presently accessing 5% of our DNA,imagine accessing more,we will certainly find the answers which is inside us all along. The best way to find answers to your questions is to activated you DNA.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
@judas.... too much superman movie

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
mcfynest: @judas.... too much superman movie

ok lets hear your own side of the story
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
lol

So, how do I access this dna?

And how was it doscovered that some crazy beings exist somewhere and was it discovered that they fixed us together.

Na science be ur own God?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tgirl4real: lol

So, how do I access this dna?

And how was it doscovered that some crazy beings exist somewhere and was it discovered that they fixed us together.

Na science be ur own God?

You can access your DNA by staying through to your true self, be who you are and trust in yourself. Act according to your vibration, learn to love and cherish your fellow human as yourself. that alone will pave the way to

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Judas2013:

You can access your DNA by staying through to your true self, be who you are and trust in yourself. Act according to your vibration, learn to love and cherish your fellow human as yourself. that alone will pave the way to

Which wan be vibrations again?

Una do well...do these beings teach us to love too?
Have you seen one before?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

read this

ezekiel 1

1 In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

2 On the fifth of the month—it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin— 3 the word of the Lord came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians.[a] There the hand of the Lord was on him.

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty,[b] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
and that was an account of an ancient man in the bible. Those were extra-terrestrials
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Extra-terresials ko... lol

So, you are using scriptures to corroborate your story ehn?

Any real life, modern day witness?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
Judas2013:

read this

ezekiel 1

1 In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

2 On the fifth of the month—it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin— 3 the word of the Lord came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians.[a] There the hand of the Lord was on him.

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty,[b] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO QUOTE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS ALSO THINKING LIKE THIS BEFORE. BUT THE CHAPTER IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS..... THE EAGLE,LION,MAN AND OX. ALL MEAN SOMETHING ELSE. OR WHY DO YOU THINK ALL BRITAIN AND CO USES THIS SIGNS FOR THEIR COAT OF ARM

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013:

I believe this 100. %
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2013
mcfynest:

I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO QUOTE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS ALSO THINKING LIKE THIS BEFORE. BUT THE CHAPTER IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS..... THE EAGLE,LION,MAN AND OX. ALL MEAN SOMETHING ELSE. OR WHY DO YOU THINK ALL BRITAIN AND CO USES THIS SIGNS FOR THEIR COAT OF ARM
what does it mean to you?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2013
Judas2013: and that was an account of an ancient man in the bible. Those were extra-terrestrials
ok so who is Satan to you?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 1:36am On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

vibration is an energy that individual controls with thoughts emotions and actions you give and receive these vibrations...for example a baby can tell when someone is not a good person or that that person is in a bad mood. They will refuse to go to hat person and start crying because they can feel the negative energy and as an infant all you can do is cry and turn away to show your fear or displeasure. Another example if your friend is miserable and hates men and all she ever experience is messed up relationships from men if you keep hanging with her and your vibration does not change her she will change you and you will start to get her same kind of luck! What ever you are you attract it to yourself through vibrational energy. This is the way we attracted this thread to us, our vibration is on the same wave length and made us cross paths. Money is an energy and vibration that you can send away. With thoughts such as money is hard to get, money does not grow on trees and you really feel this in your spirit by the way you talk, act and feel then it becomes your reality. When you change your vibration your life changes and you attract people to you that our on the same wave. Jesus had such a high vibration that he was able to change people reality without breaking a sweat. We all have the potential to create our destiny what ever you can conceive you can achive when your vibration is attuned.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: vibration is an energy that individual controls with thoughts emotions and actions you give and receive these vibrations...for example a baby can tell when someone is not a good person or that that person is in a bad mood. They will refuse to go to hat person and start crying because they can feel the negative energy and as an infant all you can do is cry and turn away to show your fear or displeasure. Another example if your friend is miserable and hates men and all she ever experience is messed up relationships from men if you keep hanging with her and your vibration does not change her she will change you and you will start to get her same kind of luck! What ever you are you attract it to yourself through vibrational energy. This is the way we attracted this thread to us, our vibration is on the same wave length and made us cross paths. Money is an energy and vibration that you can send away. With thoughts such as money is hard to get, money does not grow on trees and you really feel this in your spirit by the way you talk, act and feel then it becomes your reality. When you change your vibration your life changes and you attract people to you that our on the same wave. Jesus had such a high vibration that he was able to change people reality without breaking a sweat. We all have the potential to create our destiny what ever you can conceive you can achive when your vibration is attuned.

OMO mehn this won difficult to grab.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: how much ?
dont even worry about that hun. it was a bad idea wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: vibration is an energy that individual controls with thoughts emotions and actions you give and receive these vibrations...for example a baby can tell when someone is not a good person or that that person is in a bad mood. They will refuse to go to hat person and start crying because they can feel the negative energy and as an infant all you can do is cry and turn away to show your fear or displeasure. Another example if your friend is miserable and hates men and all she ever experience is messed up relationships from men if you keep hanging with her and your vibration does not change her she will change you and you will start to get her same kind of luck! What ever you are you attract it to yourself through vibrational energy. This is the way we attracted this thread to us, our vibration is on the same wave length and made us cross paths. Money is an energy and vibration that you can send away. With thoughts such as money is hard to get, money does not grow on trees and you really feel this in your spirit by the way you talk, act and feel then it becomes your reality. When you change your vibration your life changes and you attract people to you that our on the same wave. Jesus had such a high vibration that he was able to change people reality without breaking a sweat. We all have the potential to create our destiny what ever you can conceive you can achive when your vibration is attuned.

My dear, this is not in scriptures. Let's stick to biblical terms. I don't do extra-biblical interpretations.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: dont even worry about that hun. it was a bad idea wink

Good morning Obadiah.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

My dear, this is not in scriptures. Let's stick to biblical terms. I don't do extra-biblical interpretations.
gnostic gospels talk about this very thing Non-canonical books referenced in the Bible also talk about this. What you are reading commissioned by King James lipsrsealed
How many folks know that King James (who commissioned the King James Bible and to whom it was dedicated) loved men and had sex with them?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

OMO mehn this won difficult to grab.
I tell ya
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: gnostic gospels talk about this very thing Non-canonical books referenced in the Bible also talk about this. What you are reading commissioned by King James lipsrsealed
How many folks know that King James (who commissioned the King James Bible and to whom it was dedicated) loved men and had sex with them?
Could you please tell us?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: gnostic gospels talk about this very thing Non-canonical books referenced in the Bible also talk about this. What you are reading commissioned by King James lipsrsealed

Paul battled with Gnostics during his days too. Better to err on the side of caution than chasing after information that doesn't exist.

Things like vibrations are not evident in scriptures.

Scriptures all the way for me...

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Paul battled with Gnostics during his days too. Better to err on the side of caution than chasing after information that doesn't exist.

I concur with you Tgirl4real though biblical accounts may be corroborated by other historical sources.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: what does it mean to you?

[b] ezekiel chapter 1, it is the establishment of the era of the gentiles. the writer was in the first cherubim or the first beast called the chaldeans or the ancient babylonian empire. and looking forward to the rest of thebeasts they have to go through before they are redeemed by christ. the empires are as such>>>> babylonian>>>>medopersian>>>>>greek>>>>roman. those are the 4 creatures.to get a better understanding this same set up is explained much easier in revelations chapter 4 and 5. the book of revelation runs parralel to the book of ezekiel. they roughly say the exact same thing. so the chrubims are the empires. the 4 empires. the last one the roman empire is described as an eagle. what is the symbol of almost all caucasian countries ? the predatory bird. the eagle. all spiritual sire. behind everything you see in life there is a meaning. nothing is coincidental.there is a reason why the british people use lions and americans use eagles as their coat of arms.[/b]
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: I believe this 100. %

THEN YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD. SIMPLE
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Mr President: I concur with you Tgirl4real though biblical accounts may be corroborated by other historical sources.

Yea, thatz what I discovered when I started reading the apocrypha. A lot of historal events that corroborate biblical stories.

Where is Mosthigh n Obadiah?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Yea, thatz what I discovered when I started reading the apocrypha. A lot of historal events that corroborate biblical stories.

Where is Mosthigh n Obadiah?
They'll soon be here I guess. But the Apocrypha was also part of the Bible until it was removed.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You do not have to base ur belief on others. Do your own research and find your own truth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (58) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.