Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) (49744 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Tascocent(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Meet the adeboyes

69 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by enilove(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
May the family stay blessed and make heaven when their time comes so as to assemble like this in heaven.

I wish to use this as a point of contact .
I pray that God will grant me and my wife also the grace to assemble like that to take a photograph with my children and grand children, here on earth, and in heaven when the time comes ,in the name of Jesus Christ

I am happy with Pastor Adeboye and his family.

143 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Paulscholari(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Beautiful and glorious.
First to type? na wa o. thank u baba adeoye for this miracle o, u ar one in a billion.
i hope its not once in a lifetime sha..lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Tascocent(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
enilove: May the family stay blessed and make heaven when their times comes so as to assemble like this in heaven.

I wish to use this as a point of contact .
I pray that God will grant me and my wife also the grace to assemble like that to take a photograph with my children and grand children, here on earth, and in heaven when the time comes ,in the name of Jesus Christ

I am happy with Pastor Adeboye and his family.
amin e poooooooooooooor #same here

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Alwaystrue(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
cheesy Lovely family picture and so cute. Seeing Pastor E.A Adeboye for the first time with his family members. I always love such pictures of different generations. Are those twins grandpa and grandma are carrying? cheesy I love twins too. I pray they will continue to stand for the Lord and not waver fulfilling their divine call with the humility they potray. And as @enilove said I pray I will grow more and more in grace to one day snap lots of such happy pictures with my children, grandchildren & great grand children, if possible if Jesus does not come for me first, around me and my husband. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by UyiIredia(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Great smiley
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by dipotech: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2013
Nice and great indeed.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by valdubem(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
The Third guy to the left was once in my church. He's RCCG's Youth Pastor.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hypnotoid!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by DICKtator: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
The guy on the extreme left!!!!

Whaaat tha..............................

Hope he watches his weight!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by largeman4u(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
God bless him and his family.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Beautiful Family . . . more Blessings!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Drdreluv: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
G
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by slimyem: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
There shoulda been tags on each person.
Which are the children and which are the in-laws?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Just this? I thought they would be more cos every adeboye story, you see so many nairalanders defending there "daddy" undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by 1dickatatime: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Everything about Baba is blessed, God please bless me too and let me radiate your glory.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by kokoye(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
This looks like a born again family..reeks of decency.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
who cares. abegi

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by BrightCar: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
spongeback: grin
YOU ARE BLESSED SIR. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by badmeat(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
Man worshippers!sad

4 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by cold(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Aww..what a happy family. Tithe money good o!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
A real shining example even in family life!

God bless you and family!

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Helplife: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Waw, what a happy family. I pray for long life and wishing them heaven at last.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by HezronLorraine(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Blessed.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Walelavender(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Great family. God bless U. But its so funny when people need to appreciate globally credible personalities than pass sentimental comments. No wonder birthday was organised for a man in prison. Nigeria I hail thee!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Davico(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
No make up, no jewelries. TRUE REDEEMED FAMILIES cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by creativemusic: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
nice
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
swtcharissa: .

Go and soak garri with coconut if u dnt have anytin meaningful to write,

Nice family outfit..

The fact that you consider his post meaningless is quite disturbing..

@ Topic... Okay!!! So what should I do with this now?!

#No Comments with regards to looks.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.