Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin (23894 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Urgent Reply: Anyone Knows About Alphaplus Resources ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by franzis(m): 2:42am On Oct 17, 2013
AbbyOloms: Did u go and dey asked u 2 pay??pls we need geniue info here....any1 dat went dere 2day suld pls inform us......
Went to one like that at surulere..i think its them..Yeah u will be asked to pay 8500 for some form or license as they call it after some guy must have finished lieing and decieving people about the benefits of joining..
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by franzis(m): 2:47am On Oct 17, 2013
Dem be big time scammers..was invited sometime ago for something like this at babatunde street at ogulana surulere..one guy wasted my whole time talking abt how successful rich he bcame working with them but he cldnt show us any proof of ..in the end we were all asked to pay 8500 for license..omo i just waka comot sharp sharp
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by Candybob(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Just got a msg from those posers, i wont have to waste my time and chop money on GNLD talk wink
Last bullet => i luv nairaland cheesy
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by Godzone22: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Men I just Got the same msg from dese guys, they are obviously Scammers! I smelt a rat so I decided to google it, this post was the first thing I saw. Thank u guys, I wud av wasted my time!!!!!!!!
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by Tgirl41real: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
please I recieved this ''come for a written and oral test tommorow 19th Nov.2013 by 10am at first floor, Demmies delight building, 84,Mushin/ Itire road,Morgan bus-stop,Mushin,Lagos'' sender: MD/ALPHR/50. I don't know the kind of invitation this is please, I could see it reads the same address as others here, are they real or fake
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by Akexstinger(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Just got the text this evening and thank God I googled it and I came across all these wonderful posts.
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by Virtuous(f): 4:14am On Dec 02, 2013
Thank God for this post. I just got the same message from them too today. God bless nairalanders and the owner of this good forum.. Now nothing can take me by surprise..i was a victim of esther breakthrough but since then I have become an expert in knowing whether to go for an invite or not grin Thanks to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by Saraha1(f): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Just saw a text from them as well. I thank God for nairaland oh, if not for nairaland,I wonder what would happen after taken execuse frm my office and at the end of it nothing to show.
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by moneyblaize: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
i jst d message today, thank God i would nt waste my precious tym 2mao
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by odiodestiny(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
pls guys disregard any invitation for interview @84,Mushin/ Itire road,Morgan bus-stop,Mushin,Lagos. reasons 1. Let know one make you feel bad or have regret why u went to school and become a graduate. 2. No reasonable employers would ask you for pay before employing u. Meanwhile Alphaplus are asking Nigerian graduate to pay 10,000.........i felt disappointed thou because i went there all the way from the island.
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by sleekytoolz(f): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
seunadealn:

House, watch out for agents of scammers like kzenterprise
@ kzenterprise, if you're and your desperate cohorts are pple of integrity, why don't you indicate in your text messages exactly the kind of biz you are into rather than luring jobseekers with interviews and job briefings only to get there to see its a drug hawking hoax. A
If you want downlines for your gnld market, indicate clearly and stop using this your human capacity development bullshit to deceive pple

Don't mind d idiot.....Attended one sometime like that and one hungry looking guy with his raggish (pardon my vocabulary) looking suit said he got a job in an oil company at Port Harcourt with a pay of 330,000 naira monthly but he refused because he wanted a job that will enable him maximise his potentials.
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by G12(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
I love NL. These scammers have rebranded o! Just got a test from them now. I googled the address and when I saw NL as one of the results I knew I was going to get honest info here.

SENDER: HR/BELNEA

"You have been shortlisted for an interview/job briefing on MON, 25TH Aug. 84 Pako/itire road, Morgan b/stop, Mushin, by 10am. HR/BELNEA"
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by vickysmilez(f): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Teeswift: I got a msg frm this coy but don't know what they are into. I av called the number as well but no response. Are they real? Someone shld pls help with this.

You have been scheduled for an aptitude test by Alpha plus resources at 1st flr Demmies Delight Building 84 Mushin itire rd by morgan bustop mushin.
date 14th August 2013
time 10am
details 08036886544
don't even bother. Herbal drugs pple
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by jydesmile(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2014
i just received a text from the below details

sender: admin/ARL/7
date: 23/9/2014
address: trinity house, 84 itire/mushin road, morgan b/stop, mushin, lagos.
time: 9:30am

pls kindly revert its truthfulness as soon as possible.

thanks to you nairalanders
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by oluwafeymos(f): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hello house please i need to make some findings about this company and to know if anybody has info on dis company.
"Your employment assessment comes up on Thur 22/01/15 by 10:00am at Trinity house, 84 Itire Rd, Morgan bus stop, Pako, Mushin Lagos. Dress formally, Ref-ABR"
i got dis msg dis morning....dont know if it is real or not. pls ur reply will go a long way to assist me in making my decision whether to go or not.
thanks
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by usefund(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2015
this pple are scam oooo,i got their message as well,they will waste ur time and ask u to pay #8500,pls guys shine ur face.
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by Chukwutobi: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
These people are not just scammers but confirmed 419. If you are not careful, you may go and not come bk with you suits/shirt not to tok of your phone. Be careful! That area in Mushin is the hideouts of 419 Squad. That is my piece of bread.
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by ModestSam(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2015
I just got an email from an email address: recruitment.consult@gmail.com to come for a test/job briefing tomorrow 4th march 2015 by 2pm at no. 84 trinity House, Itire road, Morgan bus-stop, Mushin, Lagos. ref code: HR/CV/004.

From the look of things, the address remains the same, but the name of the building has changed.

Thanks Nairalanders, would have wasted petrol purchased @ N97/ltr on a useless trip.
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by belexx: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
same address i got from HR-consult, same Morgan bstop mushin,trinity house for Wednesday
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by madeonline(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=profgiwa post=18876191]I got a mesage to come for interview @ ALP resources limited at 84, mushin road demis delight building morgan bus stop. Date slated for is 17th october 2013. My question is are they real or 419?[/quote

Someone needs to arrest these jobless scammers pretending to offer others job, so they sent text inviting people all over the country to come to Lagos for job test with 18 hrs notice . Jokers, thieves!!!!!!
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by zyclef(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Got same message nw nwfor test/job briefingon monday 15th june 2015. By 2pm tnx to nairaland for saving my ass Godbless
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by SuzieeDee(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=sleekytoolz post=25529712]

Don't mind d idiot.....Attended one sometime like that and one hungry looking guy with his raggish (pardon my vocabulary) looking suit said he got a job in an oil company at Port Harcourt with a pay of 330,000 naira monthly but he refused because he wanted a job that will enable him maximise his potentials.[/quote

omo guy u funny oh, I actually saw their post on olx, I applied and I got the same message too. thank God for this post I for don dey regret y I spend my last kobo
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by ekamavictor(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2015
GNLD People. Its a total waste of time. Dia facilitators hav mouth like shark. Dey wld tell u how dey became millonaires in less dan 3 months but if u look @ dia shoes, u wl know u have hope more than dem. Dnt waste ur time and transport jare. Bunch of rascals.
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by gzntilityyahoocom: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
You'll get to know they are suspicious as u notice dey don't usually write the name of their companies, some does write.

I wud appreciate them letting people know from d incept dat they are not recruiting, den giv a little hint of wat there ar in2 in d invite message, anybody that's interested wud attend, instead dey'll disguise as if they ar recruiting. Some of their offices includes:
(1)Alpha Med @ 84, itire Rd, Mushin.
(2) Medbil Global resources @ 161, Herbert Macauly, Adekunle.
(3) Babatunde Street, Ogunlana drive, Surulere.
(4) BAC @ 2, esther Oshiyemi Str, Beside Ilupeju Second sch, Oshodi.
They often change their names and address sometimes. If there ar proud of what they do, why ar they hiding their identity?
Wasting people's time and transport fare.
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by harrywakil(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2015
Am sending this to EFCC @ list when they arrest some of them I belive they will stop all this nonsense ,we the youth are angry with all this scammers , I also belive most of this bastard arte hear on Nairaland take note
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by harrywakil(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
How can DIffrent offices have the same address, GNLD have already send a complain to EFCC and DSS verY soon you all will stop scaming Nigerians youth seeking for Jobs
Re: Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin by janeezebuiro: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Alpha plus invited me for interview I went dat was after my service no job,after d training they told us to pay N12,000 which I pay with fear.but now am making morethan N250,000 a month.they are 100percent real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. / 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search / Three Most Important Rule When Sending An Application Via Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.