Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? (23410 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Parisfran(f): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Like seriously is the OP saying that in her school she doesn't see girls plaiting hair, fixing nails, sewing, even selling undies and make-up to raise school fees.

Then of all the choices, it is only prostitution she saw abi? Dear OP forget those people saying a girl got to do what a girl got to do, because even the Bsc you are pursing isn't a guarantee that you will have money or a job.

If you were a man what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by onyeogalu1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
No is not wrong to have a sugar daddy who is old enough to be your father. Is very right to sleep with a married man with kids your age.

He might be a ritualist but dont be scared, he might make you his last victim. Have you heard of the 2 girls that had swollen breas'ts after an Aboki sucked them? Dont worry you might be lucky to have only one breas't affected.

Go ahead girl cool
am with u all d way
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by phil5(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Some pls help me read that super story grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
The real question is are you willing to give him that "thing" for the fees
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by trolling(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hahaha
My day was perfect thanks and you ? smiley
If you no be virgin and you are not married wetin you be? If u bangg sugar daddy or boyfriend what difference does it make, I don't condone fornication but I'm just saying

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
U made it to final year already, y wud u wanna do something that u myt regret 4 a lyftime..hooking up with a sugar daddy myt nt only jeopardize the beautiful future u hv ahead bt also ensure the perpetuation and continuity of sexual dispositions of this nature.. If parents cnt pay ur fees, dnt tel me u r nt a member of any social club or religious fellowship? Im 90percent sure that they wud cater 4u,if u cn relate ur problems to them...Ppl always do it

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Khaffi: I feel ur pain swthrt but a girl has gotta do what a girl gotta dowink

I ONCE MET A GIRL IN THE SAME POSITION
PARENTS DIDNT HAVE NUTHING
SO SHE GOT UP TOOK ODD JOBS
SOLICITED FROM FRIENDS AND CLASSMATES
WORKED HARD AND EVENTUALLY GOT THE MONEY.
PROBLEM IS IF U AINT WIRED TO APPRECIATE HARD WORK U NEVER WILL
WHEN THE OP GRADUATES AND CANT GET A JOB IM SURE SHE WILL ' DO WHAT SHE HAS 2 DO' AND KEEP DOING IT WHEN ANY CHALLENGE POPS UP. WISE HUH?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Stop crucifying her a lot of things are more easier said than done.

It’s wrong I can't sell my body for money but I definitely feel your pain. Many girls use sugar daddies as an ‘easy’ way out and some are genuinely desperate and have no other options due to time and more ‘moral’ means of making money not being enough but it really isn't the answer.

Have you tried getting a job? I recognise that it’s not easy getting a job in the first place let alone one that will pay enough to be able to take of your school fees, especially assuming that you may have limited amount of time.

‘Dropping’ out of school to work untill you've made enough really is easier said than done, especially FINAL year but perhaps it’s something you’ll need to consider if ALL other avenues have proven hopeless. But like I said, it’s easy for us who have not and are not going through such problems to just sit here and casually throw suggestions.

Pride means too much however I understand that you are only human and when one is desperate…

REALLY think about it, it really isn't worth it.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:
@Khafi, ... Start a thread on the forum and post your need..
5 guys on romance section are enough to raise whatever you need throughout your finals..

Goodluck dear...

LMFAO :-)
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by ShineuEye: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
@OP
I think you should do whats best for you. Instead of giving it out free why not sell the only commondity that will see you through your education.

Go ahead girl, I like your pragmatism, most girls in Nigeria would do the same, you have a conscience hence you're asking for advice.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by AZeD1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Svelteb: Frankly speaking, most ladies would tell you they'd rather drop out than date older men simply because they av nt bn in da shoe... Dre is dis cousin of mine dat wud say i can't date older men, i can never date yahoo guys nd blah blah(some 4 years ago)...she wud even curse any lady dat does so. When she had some financial probs nd her guardian was so low on cash, she cudn't help, she told me, Anty, i wish i had a sugar daddy or a yahoo boyfriend dat can just help(nd me, i neva start wrk dn so she cudnt have even asked me 4 dat kinda help). I stared @ her but didnt respond.... I'm telling u guys now dat she now has a kid and lives with a yahoo guy.... Iyen tu nko? Nd i'll neva crucify her 4 dat.........she chose to live her life dat way mhen
Not dat i like d SUGARDADDY idea or justifying it.........but whoever does dat surely has her reasons for doing so.

Even thieves have their reasons for stealing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:

@Khafi, ... Start a thread on the forum and post your need..
5 guys on romance section are enough to raise whatever you need throughout your finals..

Goodluck dear...
Not even remotely funny
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
@op,the law of karma states that whatever we sow,we must reap.
So many persons here wants you to try other means to get money which is totally great.The question here is Do you have capital to set up this business(note that you won't be giving ur studies full attention at that critical year,witg alltge wahala that project brings),Ofcourse you aren't a motivational speaker!or writer.But do yourself a favour,be sure to source the money thru other means other than sleeping with my dad,I think/know you will get it.But if you DON'T,do yourself a favour,get it by hook or crook!

Once again Karma is a bittttch!!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by 9icetoo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
OP, if u ask me that question again, I WILL SLAP YOU SENSELESS. ANU OFIA. U NEED MY APPROVAL ABI?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by 9icetoo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Shine u Eye: @OP
I think you should do whats best for you. Instead of giving it out free why not sell the only commondity that will see you through your education.

Go ahead girl, I like your pragmatism, most girls in Nigeria would do the same, you have a conscience hence you're asking for advice.
She doesn't have a conscience, she is seeking validation from her likes.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Is there any law barring those of you castigating the OP here from assisting her financially so she doesn't succumb to the tempatation? Most sugardaddies do not categorically tell a lady she needs to be bleeped in return for any assistance, it is the ladies in question who usually make the move as a way of showing "appreciation" for the help rendered. So, rather than castigate OP, you all should please come to her aid now so there wouldn't be any need for the sugargaddy to assist thereby eliminating the need for her to show the sugardaddy "appreciation". Abi, is the logic here too difficult to understand? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Is there any law barring those of you castigating the OP here from assisting her financially so she doesn't succumb to the tempatation? Most sugardaddies do not categorically tell a lady she needs to be bleeped in return for any assistance, it is the ladies in question who usually make the move as a way of showing "appreciation" for the help rendered. So, rather than castigate OP, you all should please come to her aid now so there wouldn't be any need for the sugargaddy to assist thereby eliminating the need for her to show the sugardaddy "appreciation". Abi, is the logic here too difficult to understand? undecided
Beautiful
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by nerodenero: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:
@Khafi, is that the best advice you can give your own sister?

@Final year, all schools teach entrepreneurship irrespective of your discipline..

Why do you go to school if you can't think of a business that can get you that money?

What would you do after school when the job is not forthcoming?
Same body-for-money business??

I understand the difficulty that surrounds businesses, talk of capital, urgency, etc.

But don't you have friends that can raise that amount for you?

Btw, I think the op is not sincere..
No parent will watch his/her daughter withdraw from school at final year..

Is there no plot of land to sell? no TV to sell? no aso ebi?
Where are your relatives? uncles? church members? where are they?

My conclusion, if no help is forthcoming from these people, Start a thread on the forum and post your need..

Goodluck dear...
Well said.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by anukulapo: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can't keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed

Is it wrong to marry an underage that her parents can't take good care of?

I'm just asking anyway...cheesy grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by xynerise: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Op said she needed $6500 which is over N1m. What school is that?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by dvista(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Thou shall not covet thou shall not comit adultery a gud name is beta dan silver nd gold
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by telexfree1: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wasted education. After several years of training in a relatively expensive institution, the only way you can think of making ends meet is to sell your body to the highest bidder. I feel sorry for your parents. Your a.s.s would have been better off here in Nigeria attending a fed. university. And the remaining part of that money should have been distributed to orphanages. At least they (your parents) would have actually contributed to raising honorable kids for tomorrow .

But I don't believe your story is detailed enough. Enough things have been left out.

Anyway , go see your school counselor and seek appropriate advice. There are always alternatives in the western world . If you think your situation is an exceptional one, then think again.

PS. Ppl like Kaffi are agents of the devil roaming about and looking to lure unsuspecting victims to an untimely death

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
$ugardaddy:

Gbamest!!!Don't know why some babes thinks this way.There are lot of persons that just wanna help for real!Yet again "scratch my back,I scratch your back too" is a canker worm that has eaten deep into the moral fabrics of our society!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by iyobs7(f): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
The op is a joker. angry
Wetin carry you go where school of $6500 dey?
It is lubriguous and so bumbuzuing to believe your story.
First of all, what is the name of your university?
What course are you studying?
And finally what is your facebook name?

Irrespective of the above mentioned questions, there is no moral justification for sleeping with a sugar daddy! angry angry angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by PureOhio(f): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
The OP mentioned $6500 so I'm assuming she's an international student in America.

People don't really understand her struggle ... studying in America as an averagely intelligent international student means you have to have a mighty source of income ($8000/semester kind of income), which most likely comes from parents and guardians.

An international student is ONLY allowed to work on-campus for 20hrs a week (that's the rule of their visa). The average minimum wage in America is $8/hr. 8 x 20 x 4 = $640 /month. There are 4 months in a semester, meaning, while working, she'd be earning $2560/semester. PS: on-campus jobs are a pain in the ársè to find; everyone wants them.

Mind you, I haven't added accommodation and feeding.

So, folks, this isn't about her being lazy or "promiscuous"(not making excuses for her). If her tuition is due next week and she wants to stay in the country legally, something has to be done FAST!!

And oh, about loans from banks and all, like I said, international students' hands are tied in the US! You need the money!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by write2obi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
There is nothing wrong with that, but remember what does around comes around, somegirl will sleep with your own husband and your son-in-law, if your ok with that, you can go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise: Op said she needed $6500 which is over N1m. What school is that?
Probably Cambridge University
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise: Op said she needed $6500 which is over N1m. What school is that?

JESUS CHRIST OF KACHANBILA!!!!OP Are you still thinking about the KARMA?? grin cheesy ;DGod help you!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by francafrank(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
@acidosis
you must be some kind of chauvinist
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Deschil: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
You and others who think like you are a disgrace to womanhood!
Khaffi: I feel ur pain swthrt but a girl has gotta do what a girl gotta dowink
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by jaybee3(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Where exactly are you currently @ that you need $6500 for school fees?

Spencervivian:
I am interested in getting visa to Norway
A visit visa I want to go check out the opportunities I would like to know how fast I can get the visa if I apply this month and general cost i.e flight and accommodation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos) / 5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.