Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? (23408 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Tinynita(f): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Just do it this once sweerie,u hv been giving free of charge afterall..and oh,I am a guy..I jux had to say sumtin sha
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by iyobs7(f): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian:
I am interested in getting visa to Norway
A visit visa I want to go check out the opportunities I would like to know how fast I can get the visa if I apply this month and general cost i.e flight and accommodation.

I previously said this OP is a scam... That was a post she made on Nairaland 13-08-2013

https://www.nairaland.com/260142/nigerians-oslo-norway/7#17400936

It is so pathetic... angry angry angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Sacrifice91(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Khaffi: Guy, u are only saying this because u are a guy & u are not in her shoes. Her parents can't continue sponsoring her & she's in her finals. So many things will emerge but she's just got to play her card well.

My dear, like I said earlier,I feel ur pain but u have to be very careful. Good things don't come easy they say & not all that glitters is gold.
"See you, can't she ask for a leave of absence for a year from her part advicer so as to work a little and get some money? Too bad to have a sugar daddy, she might end up her life ruined."
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by noblementor: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Do unto others as you would have them do to you!!
Remember that one day you will get married and your husband can also sponsor another sheri koko shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by ttall(f): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
in every individual personal life, you have to make your personal choices even though it will definitely reflect or affect atleast one perso. wether remotely or otherwise yet one stands for ones choice and leave with the consequences therefore your choice makes you or mar you. cannot say what is right or wrong for you as I m so not in your situation or position to say BUT think before you do anything do long you can live with yr action' result then well.
also the end doesn't always justify the means.

hey check out www.tiobanke..com

http://tiobanke..com/2013/08/don-wait-to-appreciate-it.html?m=0
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by karllmarxx(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
WHATS WRONG IF YOU DEFER THE SEMESTER OR SESSION AND WORK FOR MONEY THEN COMING BACK TO FINISH YOUR SCHOOL SHIT,.

Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can't keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by noblementor: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Do unto others as you would have them do to you!!
Remember that one day you will get married and your husband would also sponsor another sheri koko shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by thrugemaster(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
if there are no buyers, there shall be no sellers
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by InvertedHammer: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
/
Go ahead, do your thing.
Come to think of it, you are giving it away to those "Chewing-gum" boys that cannot even buy a recharge card.

You are a hero if you only have 1 sugar daddy that foots your bills b/c most girls I know have many of them at a go, not
even factoring in the occasional runz they engage in in-between.

In a patriarchal country as Nigeria, it is extremely difficult for a female to get any where with legs closed. Truth be told.

Don't hate the player. Hate the Game

A sugar daddy may give 1 banging per month = 12 "bangings" per year.
But your useless broke-behind BF + runs = 300 "bangings" per year at least.

In these two scenarios, which will wash the toto pass?

wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by GatJokez(f): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sex for money = prostitution. Whether you call your client a John or a Suger Daddy makes no difference. undecided

Your integrity comes first and you should treasure your body as its not a product for sale. I have been in tough financial situations through out my life, but never considered sleeping with men for money. I'd rather die of starvation. Work odd jobs, think of something to create and sell (plenty of business ideas and advice even here on NL), use all the critical thinking you learned in school so far to think of a legitimate and creative way to supplement your income. Also, research what possible options are out there to help pay for schooling like student loans?!?!

There is no such thing as an easy solution!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by blaise26abj(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Svelteb: Frankly speaking, most ladies would tell you they'd rather drop out than date older men simply because they av nt bn in da shoe... Dre is dis cousin of mine dat wud say i can't date older men, i can never date yahoo guys nd blah blah(some 4 years ago)...she wud even curse any lady dat does so. When she had some financial probs nd her guardian was so low on cash, she cudn't help, she told me, Anty, i wish i had a sugar daddy or a yahoo boyfriend dat can just help(nd me, i neva start wrk dn so she cudnt have even asked me 4 dat kinda help). I stared @ her but didnt respond.... I'm telling u guys now dat she now has a kid and lives with a yahoo guy.... Iyen tu nko? Nd i'll neva crucify her 4 dat.........she chose to live her life dat way mhen
Not dat i like d SUGARDADDY idea or justifying it.........but whoever does dat surely has her reasons for doing so.

@ the bolded, Have you ever thought that by saying something positive to her when she confided in you that her life might not have gone in that direction? Now you have the nerve to share her story like it is FEYIKOGBON. You should also keep quiet now.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Princeyoungd2: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
young lady good day, i have never commented on any ones topic before but i just felt led.

i have to tell you honestly you do not need to sleep with no one to pay your fees, i was in a worst situation sorry to say why you got the option of a sugar daddy was because you never saved for the rainy day and you have always depended on your supportive mom for every dim you need.

you ones had a spoon and thats why its difficult surviving with non, i never had one, my wace money i carried block and mixed cement to get it.

my jamb i worked as a cleaner in mr biggs to get it

my school fees first year was savings from my ist job, in school thou not a better option i wrote exams for people because am not a saint and had to survive, i did tutorial made fone boot calls, i did small jobs like was for other students and got involved in transport to make some daily cash.

look you are a lady and opportunities are more for you, a word is enough for the wise.

just for school fees you are looking for sugar daddy, work nko in this cruel nigeria. hmmmmm be warned.

as a poster said plead with niaralanders if you cant work, seriously we have done it before we can do it again,

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Princeyoungd2: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
Go ahead, do your thing.
Come to think of it, you are giving it away to those "Chewing-gum" boys that cannot even buy a recharge card.

You are a hero if you only have 1 sugar daddy that foots your bills b/c most girls I know have many of them at a go, not
even factoring in the occasional runz they engage in in-between.

In a patriarchal country as Nigeria, it is extremely difficult for a female to get any where with legs closed. Truth be told.

Don't hate the player. Hate the Game

A sugar daddy may give 1 banging per month = 12 banging per year.
But your useless broke-behind BF + runs = 300 banging per year at least.

In these two scenarios, which will wash the toto pass?

wink wink wink

what a life you must have lived
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
iyobs7:

I previously said this OP is a scam... That was a post she made on Nairaland 13-08-2013

https://www.nairaland.com/260142/nigerians-oslo-norway/7#17400936

It is so pathetic... angry angry angry
Reading this made me know how pathetic you are also did you see what she said? She wants to look for better opportunities for herself what is wrong in that?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Jonwesley(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hey OP! Why not ask your parents this poser? I think a parent no matter the level of his/her poverty would never hear or support such intention by a daughter. Now you are sexually active, active with who? A boyfriend or guys in random? Does the boyfriend understand your predicament and not willing to do something? So many questions can be asked.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by blaise26abj(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Svelteb: Frankly speaking, most ladies would tell you they'd rather drop out than date older men simply because they av nt bn in da shoe... Dre is dis cousin of mine dat wud say i can't date older men, i can never date yahoo guys nd blah blah(some 4 years ago)...she wud even curse any lady dat does so. When she had some financial probs nd her guardian was so low on cash, she cudn't help, she told me, Anty, i wish i had a sugar daddy or a yahoo boyfriend dat can just help(nd me, i neva start wrk dn so she cudnt have even asked me 4 dat kinda help). I stared @ her but didnt respond.... I'm telling u guys now dat she now has a kid and lives with a yahoo guy.... Iyen tu nko? Nd i'll neva crucify her 4 dat.........she chose to live her life dat way mhen
Not dat i like d SUGARDADDY idea or justifying it.........but whoever does dat surely has her reasons for doing so.

@ the bolded, Have you ever thought that by saying something positive to her when she confided in you that her life might not have gone in that direction? Now you have the nerve to share her story like it is FEYIKOGBON. You should also keep quiet now.

@ topic: What is bad is bad. Seek out loans. Talk to the school authority about your case and how they can help. Talk to your state Govt, Scholarship bodies.etc the "good" list is endless
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Theblessed(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
[b][size=16pt]You are already fornicating and sinning and you are here wanting to know from us whether it's wrong undecided undecided

Where's your conscience or have you any morals at all?? angry angry

Whether it's for Charity, sweets or School fees - it is absolutely, WRONG!!

Find a simple and alternative means to support yourself at College e.g engage into small Trade/Business or you can rent/hire at least 4-8 plots of farm land to grow your own Cassava each year which you can harvest/sell, and with the help of your local women who are desperate for labourer-jobs around, you could make a lot of money to support yourself as a student - try it!!

In the West, most students support themselves through Part-time jobs - working in the shops, doing cleaning jobs, Healthcare Assistant/Caring jobs, apple-picking in the farms etc.

So, do something to help yourself and your parents instead of relying on HiV riddled dirty sugar-daddies loping about, looking for young innocent girls to contaminate and destroy, ok!

Do something that is Clean, Righteous and of God - you will see how fulfilled, confident and independent you will feel and become. The fact that, these sugar-daddies are enticing you with promises of school fees money when they know they can help you without asking for something in return, is enough to alert you - they don't care one bit about you!

You don't need them, young lady.
[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hypocrites Errrr-wuurrr
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
na wa o. I'm suprised at how many female nairalanders are in support of this shyte. What is bad is bad! There is no other name for it. I can't advise my sister or friend to do it. What happened to little business initiative or even swallowing ur pride and seek the support of friends and relatives?? Anyway its ur body tho..not mine. I can't dictate for u.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by cardoso111(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Caracta,I am so impressed with your conbtribution on this post that I want to communicate with you on some matters arising.pls mail me on
cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by yorubadguy: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian:
I've heard you sir but please can you tell this olodo how to get 6500$ before next week? Or even quarter of that or will doing assignments and giving speech to my fellow students which don't get me wrong I've done get me that amount?

I'm ready to give quarter,will u sleep with me
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by mhoyorphemmy: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
I think the OP's issue is from year 1. This is what I mean, an active member in a religious setting (be it Church or Mosque) will easily get help in times of trouble especially_a finalist.
If the OP is a worker in a fellowship or someone well known(active) in the Mosque, the paton(patroness) could easily raise the fund for her to settle her final year fees. I know of students that their fees were paid by the Patrons and support from fellow students.
I'll just advise her to look for other options apart from this runz she's thinikng of going into.
God be with you, pray to Him.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Afroconnect: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can't keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed

what will our opinion matter-Naija girls una funny oh.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by victorD3: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2013

Is it wrong for your sugar daddy to use your private part for money ritual? NO!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Now this is someone who rily thinks with his head very well

Elxandre:
There are some skills that are not as easily marketable as quick as that..
And how about someone who has some skill that cant fetch him money so fast e.g poetry writing.. what should he/her do?
Not everyone is as bright as you were due to many reasons, e.g as a result of poor early education..
And you forget, her school fees may be astronomically expensive!..
if only the op will be available,lets ask her some questns to determine the advice we would give her.
Thumbs up to carata. But all fingers are not equal. Ppl talent defers.
Op explian urselp beta
no one shuld come here and form holy holy.
we all encounter diff problems and a society like ours(nigeria) doesnt help matters.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nothing is wrong in sex, it is not a sin, do what you want with your life and do not care what the world thinks or says, after all, if you die tomorrow, you will be forgotten. Somebody lied, when he said sex is a sin, cos if it actually is, I can bet with anything, Hell will have no space. But then I remember there is no hell.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by beavaleria(f): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
sugar daddy is not an option even if your parents dont have to give you.meet other people like your pastors or fellowship members they can help. undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by osram(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:

Must a young boy spend for y'all??

I think its high time the F.G banned our girls from schooling..

All they need is a man to take care of them..

The girl Education after primary school is not necessary..
U B BOKO HARAM NI
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by dnawah(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
wat if u get HIV?repent and God will help u?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Svelteb(f): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
blaise26.abj:

Of course, i did talk to her when she started dating the guy(a grad dat had no job nd was riding a nice ride.....no dad nd d mum is just a petty trader), she didnt initially wanna tell me d guy was into yahoo until i found out mysef nd asked her, she was just bn defensive.... if u must know, i used to talk to her a lot....giving advice nd all i ges dat was why she didnt want me to know dat fact abt him initially
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Svelteb(f): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
blaise26.abj:

Nd who told u i wasn't always saying sth positive to her? I decided to stare @ her dat day just because she had already condemned d act hersef. Wait a minute, did she tell u she didn't know it was wrong? If she didn't know it was, she wud'nt be condemning oda babes doing such nd she wudnt av hidden his yahoo status from me...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by DerideGull(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
@OP

There is nothing wrong in having whatever you want to have in life this day and age. You can even have a gay sugar daddy and lesbian sugar mommy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos) / 5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.