Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Aspiring Writers Lets Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Aspiring Writers Lets Meet Here (519 Views)

What Do I Need To Know As An Aspiring Banker! / Radiographers, Student Radiographers, Aspiring Radiographers:let Meet Here. / A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Writers Lets Meet Here by emeka94(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
I've writing for some time now and my family is the only readership that i have. and i dont get the criticism which i need to improve my writing from them. so pls i want to show you an article that i wrote about a topic that nigerians like especially naralanders. its not my best or worst work. the name of the article is 'who is goodluck jonathan' pls be honest and direct in your criticism.
who is Goodluck Jonathan? a question that nags at the heart of many Nigerians. the often wonder who this man that seems to have an overflow of good lucks following him around. the often ask is Goodluck Jonathan the young president of Nigeria whose face is always drawn in a perfect smile or the slow moving and indecisive president of Nigeria. is he the man that brought tears to the eyes of some and pity to the heart of others with his heart felt story of going to school without shoes or is he the man who have decided that because he had no shoes and trekked for miles each day to get to school then the extravagant youths of his country will have no job after graduation from higher institutions or spend eternity in school due to incessant and avoidable strikes. probably he is the man whose face was displayed on national dailies shading tears for his fallen compatriots after the crash of Dana aircraft last year. maybe he is the man that won the hearts of Nigerians that they voted
massively for him or is he the man that betrayed the trust placed on him by Nigerians. is Jonathan that president that travels with two or three plane full of aides, ministers and special assistants whenever he travels abroad (as reported by a Nigerian daily) or is he the same man that told Nigerian that he will only eat bread made from cassava flour and enjoined his country men and women to do so as to promote the country's cassava industries. like a coin, Jonathan seems to have many side. indecisive now - strong and bold the next moment.one minute he seems incapable of hurting a fly and the next he appears over confident and dictatorial, in case you have not seem the other side of this man ask rivers state governor for more information. better still watch the televised interview in which he said that he 'he doesn't give a damn' when he was asked if he would declare his asset. this same Jonathan was the man that promised total transformation of Nigeria if elected.
"As we traverse this country from Bayelsa to Borno, from Cross River State to Katsina, you will see a lot of people that are poor, that have no food to eat, you will see a lot of young men and women that need education, you see the challenges of technology and to develop a strong economy that will handle this, you need somebody as an agent of transformation.I Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is that agent that can bring the transformation that we need, that will start the first rung of the ladder that will lead Nigeria to greatness" Jonathan had said at the 2011 PDP presidential primaries. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/jonathan-atiku-speak-at-pdp-convention/#sthash.8X3Al9gf.dpuf at the same venue he said "Nigerians have a lot of expertise in medicine, be it medical doctors, pharmacists, technologists, working in Europe, America and the rest of the world and every day we lose so much money in capital flight going to other countries to treat ailments that we
can easily treat, that we have the competence to treat, but just because most of our experts are outside the country or the required equipment are not available and that must stop. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/jonathan-atiku-speak-at-pdp-convention/#sthash.8X3Al9gf.dpuf yet he flew his wife to the same countries we lose so much money to barely two years after he made this speech. the innocent looking shadow of the yar adua administration whom some say was supposedly put as the second citizen of Nigeria by former president obasanjo, seems to be man of many shades and color. from a meek, quite and peace loving president to a stubborn, extremely political, and confused president. this writer seems even more confused of who the president of Nigeria really is

note:although am trying to voice my thought on goodluck jonathan, i ma also trying to identify my literally voice so please ignore the poitical tone of the article and critic my literally powerss and . thanks
Re: Aspiring Writers Lets Meet Here by OMA4U(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Go to literature section.

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Paq / How To Start And Become A Music Producer - Foundation Class / Second Calling On Trustees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.