Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York (27658 Views)

M.I Abaga VS Kendrick Lamar / Who Is Best Rapper In Nigeria ? -- Yung 6ix Declares Himself Best Rapper / Forbidden Fruit | J. Cole (feat. Kendrick Lamar) {DOWNLOAD} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Ajibam: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Who is kendrick Wats al dis?
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by DICKtator: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Goldie20: Who cares if Jay z doesnt respond, kendrick already killed him on biitch dont kill my vibe, and he will do it again, and

this coming from a JAY Z FAN... kendrick is too much for these new and old cats, He's HUNGRY..

go listen to overly dedicated, section 80..

dUDE You so phuccking right!!. Kendrick killed Jay on his shyteee. Jay was infamous for killing peeps on their own shytee after Eminem killed him on his own. Then Ye killed him on Never let me down. Now Dre's monster, Kendrick

Kendrick be da shytee!!!

da N!gga so deep!!!!!.

Heard phuck yo ethnicity?

Look at what the homie did on The Recipe? menh dt track wuz a joint. y'all gotta blaze it!!!

A.D.H.D

pHUCCK Kendrick being the King of New York.

He is da king of modern rap!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Seanixking: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
dvdon: Wetin concern us with dis topic? is it gonna put employment letters on d desk of the 40million unemployed youth in Nigeria.
it gonna giv ur ass a job nt u grin
dvdon: Wetin concern us with dis topic? is it gonna put employment letters on d desk of the 40million unemployed youth in Nigeria.
it gonna giv ur ass a job nt u
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013

What am I supposed to feel?

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Olucheye(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013

PLEASE SHUT IT! Don't come on this thread to spew gibberish!
Did anyone open the thread for you or did someone click with your fingers??
As your moniker suggests go put on DVD n sit with your Afmag folks...........

FOH!!!!!

BOTTOMLINE; Drake said it all, ........i don't make music for niggas who don't get Womanliness!

4 Likes

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by repogirl(f): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kendrick Lamar just got popular not too long ago, he should cool it a bit.

he's seeking attention now and getting it, hope he can handle it with all those names he called up there.

I'm no rap fanatic but I like music and his style is cool but really 'the king of new York?' not sure about that.

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
All y'all calling this a diss dont understand the rap game... he didn't diss anyone, he was just addressing his competition and telling them to step up their game... rappers who should feel bad are those whose names weren't mentioned.. even joelle was mad kendrick didnt acknowledge his crew.

plus is it me or does kendrick look like MI? grin

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by pappilo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dafuq is Love-Peddler C?! Nicca called P.I.M.P C!

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Hernadez99: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Vector's Mode 9 diss comes to Mind!!!
Y'all just wait for the best rap shiit from NY rappers!!! Cos they aint gonna watch Kendrick boss over them!!!

#AllHailKingNas!!
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nomski0(f): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hernadez99: Vector's Mode 9 diss comes to Mind!!!
Y'all just wait for the best rap shiit from NY rappers!!! Cos they aint gonna watch Kendrick boss over them!!!

#AllHailKingNas!!

Is this Abu mikey
Omg! were you banned
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Can't believe I just read the whole post...meaningless, as expected.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by mensdept: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Inferiority complex
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nomski0(f): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: All y'all calling this a diss dont understand the rap game... he didn't diss anyone, he was just addressing his competition and telling them to step up their game... rappers who should feel bad are those whose names weren't mentioned.. even joelle was mad kendrick didnt acknowledge his crew.

plus is it me or does kendrick look like MI? grin

I like that he's telling them(other rappers) to up their game, but he could have done it without proclaiming himself as King of New york.......where you have the likes of Big, jigga, nas

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by fizboy1: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
read slow and u would find gold mines in these line..kendrick lamar ... dat niqqa tight as a.s.s..Fuc.k all dem other rappers its time for evolution in hip hop
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by DaWhiz: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Well, someone gotta remind these niggaz what hip hop was about... He didnt diss them, nope! He only told them to get better, else he's gonna edge em all out. Friendly Competition - good for a change, away from all these lame-asss rap songs being turned out lately.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by adrainuche(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
And how is dat our business ... Is dis New York SMH ...
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Odinaka00(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
If you think Kendrick is truely †ђξ king of modern rap click like

2 Likes

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Solowande(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
wetin concern us with who b new new york king abi na dat one we wan chop
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by ray502(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mynd_44: Let's be honest, he is actually better than those guys na
he is not as good as drake...

3 Likes

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Cali is active cheesy
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Omobarca: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
..and why is everyone swearing and cussing in here? Obama was right. These rappers are bad influence on our kids sad undecided
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Ojix85: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Woke up to the news..... Downloaded the track ..

Kendrick killed his verse mehn..

And I'm gonna get it even if you're in the way
And if you're in it, better run for Pete's sake ----- KKendrickk

Blew the top off.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Blessmira: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na who b ''Kendrick Lamar?''
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Omo_barca: ..and why is everyone swearing and cussing in here? Obama was right. These rappers are bad influence on our kids sad undecided

lool everyone z tryna be badass... after this.. 90% of teenagers on here would start going to the studio and be singing nonsense.. watch grin

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
But isn't he the KING OF NEW YORK?

Cali nyggahs run New York ask why Snoop crushed the Empire State building in the Dogg Pound's "New York New York" video!!

Cali nyggahs also gave New York crips and bloods - go check all the hoods in New York!

Heck, Ne York nyggahs also stopped smoking the purple haze for that Cali kush!!

New York has been soft for time - ain't no one going to bring New York back!

It's West West y'all!!

Honestly, Kendrick Lamar isn't just the King of New York, he's the king of all the coasts in America. Who's better than him? He'll murder anyone and everyone on the M.I.C, believe that!

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Olucheye(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Omo_barca: ..and why is everyone swearing and cussing in here? Obama was right. These rappers are bad influence on our kids sad undecided

This looks like cuss to you? You aint shii....... Sorry i wasted my MB to answered you kid!
This thread aint for babies...hey run along go suck some cataluyna tits.

BOTTOMLINE; To the niggs who understands how the block rolls, It goan be an effing Hot summer!

Rap Game just changed! East Coast Stand up!!!!
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Still don't know why Lupe Fiasco was trying to be sadist. K.Dot threw out the challenge to everyone, if you've got a problem, step into the ring and see if he won't murder you as well. I love Lupe Fiasco, but he's going to get ethered. Ain't no one phucking with Kendrick and the Black Hippy nyggahs from TDE.

Joe Buddens can also step up and take the fade.

Y'all need to step ya bars up!

The best rapper from New York right now is the Astro kid from x-factor - who has New York got? Joey Badazz? Asap Rocky? Asap Fergie? undecided
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Hernadez99: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
BloooD shockedshockedshocked
I just listened to the Track!!!
Dope track,and Dope lines from Kendrick!!!

Nigga was not tryinna beef anyone!!!
He's just trynna raise the Bar so the New age rappers would step up their game!!
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by DICKtator: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ishilove: Can't believe I just read the whole post...meaningless, as expected.

Someone with a flair for the arts "uttering" this?

how profound!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

#Dumbfounded!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Goldie20: Who cares if Jay z doesnt respond, kendrick already killed him on biitch dont kill my vibe, and he will do it again, and

this coming from a JAY Z FAN... kendrick is too much for these new and old cats, He's HUNGRY..

go listen to overly dedicated, section 80..

Bwahahahahahahaha

Don't let camel Jigga cry again let he did after Nas ether'd him!

Jay-Z ain't finna battle no one apart from rap about his lifestyle. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by Hernadez99: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nomski0:
Is this Abu mikey
Omg! were you banned
Seun Banned Me embarassed!!
But I'm back now!! wink
Watsup wiv you babe?
Re: Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York by DICKtator: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX: Still don't know why Lupe Fiasco was trying to be sadist. K.Dot threw out the challenge to everyone, if you've got a problem, step into the ring and see if he won't murder you as well. I love Lupe Fiasco, but he's going to get ethered. Ain't no one phucking with Kendrick and the Black Hippy nyggahs from TDE.

Joe Buddens can also step up and take the fade.

Y'all need to step ya bars up!

The best rapper from New York right now is the Astro kid from x-factor - who has New York got? Joey Badazz? Asap Rocky? Asap Fergie? undecided

Hey cool down!!
A$ap Rocky is dope. N!ggahz flow's sick

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Floors Danny Young In Copyright War As "One" Returns To Youtube / Lyrics: Onye Lyrics By Frank Edwards / Where Can I Download Latest Foreign Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.