Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria (7843 Views)

Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Detergent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria by patosky14: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
hello nairalanders,i just ventured into laundry soap production and was able to produce some quality tablet soap of about 50 .the product was so nice and so many people loved it and demanded for more.but my problem is where to get the production equipment such as mixer,cutting machine, stamp, shaping machine ,mold and packaging materials.i also need where to get quality fragrance oil around lagos or elsewhere.the business is realy profitable if done properly. I have secured a 3 bedroom flat in a business complex and intend to commence full scale production on a small scale with about 500,000k.what are nafdac requirement for laundry soap registration.and where can i get these localy made machine? Pls help with ur suggestions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria by wealthbuilder: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2013
I'm in ilorin,where i'm base,u can get all the locally made machines for laundry soap from me.Contact me Asap through my mobile:08032315716
Re: Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria by patosky14: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2013
u number is not available, pls send me a pm on the cost of the following items 1 plastic motorise mixer of 200litre capacity 2 cutting machine .3 shaping and stamping machine, 4 molds.my email address is edoborpatrick@gmail.com.
Re: Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria by bestplanb: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2013
contact Baba chinonso on 08033330302,have bought some good machines from him
Re: Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria by usmanah: 4:42am On Aug 01, 2014
If you need crude PKO for your soap production please call me 07066317267
Re: Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria by joeybankz: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2016
Granular Enzyme Containing Laundary Composition

Optical Brighteners: These are an integral part of laundary products be it laundary powders or laundary liquids. They are dyestuff which is absorbed by materials but do not easily disappear.

They are chemical compounds that absorb light in the ultraviolet and violet region of the electromagnetic spectrum and re-emit light in the blue region of the electromagnetic spectrum they are added to detergents to replace whitening agents removed during washing and to make the clothes appear cleaner (Tide, 2014). This means that they are often used to enhance the appearance of colour of fabric causing a whitening effect (Eduard, et al, 2002). Optical brighteners have replaced bluing which was formerly used to produce the same effect.
http://www.prestarticles.com/granular-enzyme-containing-laundary-composition/

(1) (Reply)

35 Apply To Build Modular Refineries In Niger Delta / Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? / Nigeria’s Inflation Drops To 16.25% In May - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.