Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? (2364 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe With And Without Makeup / BEAUTIFUL: Actress Mercy Aigbe With Her Lovely Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by trendystuf(f): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
The actress captioned the first photo "I just love meeee without make up!" See another picture of her wearing makeup below. Which is better? With or without makeup?

She captioned the second photo "Style to me is a personal thing, it's way of expressing urself". Mercy is one of the most stylish actress in Nollywood and she looks like Omotola here. You agree?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/08/photos-mercy-aigbe-with-or-without.html

Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by foslink(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wu cum b dis again nah
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by Mannylex(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Without make up... She is beautiful.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by sholay2011(m): 1:37am On Aug 14, 2013
I prefer her without makeup tho she luks gud wiv or without it.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Wow,she sparkles more without make-up
She's also a mother of a teenage girl.wow,I'm impressed.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by k2039: 3:50am On Aug 14, 2013
Shai, If only I could have a taste of her punny.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by Sheidymama: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2013
The word should be light/heavy makeup cos none of d pix is make-up free.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by kunlesehan(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2013
I had to blink twice cos in that 2nd pix she looks like an ugly version of Omotola.... lol
She's always in the news these days sha. She's learnt how to package herself, so much for rebranding. It sure works for her though. Keep it up.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by coolsamba(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
undecided
k2039: Shai, If only I could have a taste of her punny.
shocked
k2039: Shai, If only I could have a taste of her punny.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by Larrey(f): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
BOTH PICTURES ARE FINE
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by tushberry: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
She's pwetty in both
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
She's a really pretty woman.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Aw she's gawjuss without makeup tho.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe, With Or Without Makeup? by Cestmoi1(f): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
she's a fashionista and she's pretty.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Pics Of Dayo Adeneye's Beautiful Daughter / Nicki Minaj Shares Sexy Pics With Drake From Anaconda Video / How I Parted Ways With Cocaine, Indian-hemp And Hard Drugs - Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.