Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (25141 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Why Does It Feel Better Urinating Outside Than Toilet / Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by jemsi(f): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please I really need to know why men prefer urinating outside. Whether morning,afternoon and night. A man can leave his house and refuse to urinate in dat house,nd decides to stop by d roadside. Wat's d reason for dis? It always baffles me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by demelza: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pecuiliar to most Nigerian men. It always surprises me how at ease they feel whipping out their organ and taking a pee without recourse to others. Very bad habit

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Lucasbalo(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by jemsi(f): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
undecided
Enegod: how is this romantic? SMH
where would I have put it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by tintingz(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number in pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.
What's wrong in using water?? undecided

33 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Sanboy25: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
I really don't know why they do so, it reminds me of dogs .... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Omobarca: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
grin am not a fan of it, but I guess its part of us nigerians grin

grin in fact a friend of mine would leave his room just to go pour it directly into wateva drainage channel is outside grin

Has anyone of you been to a typical lagos garage? grin hell of urine is †he name grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Sanboy25: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Omo_barca: grin am not a fan of it, but I guess its part of us nigerians grin

grin in fact a friend of mine would leave his room just to go pour it directly into wateva drainage channel is outside grin

Has anyone of you been to a typical lagos garage? grin hell of urine is †he name grin
Aren't you the so called 'friend' in question... ? undecided
Just kidding.. grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Lucasbalo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
tintingz: What's wrong in using water?? undecided

. The problem with that is getting all that waste in your hand. Nothin wrong if u are taking a bath or shower but after popping, its very unclean.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by owolabifunke14(f): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by tintingz(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lucasbalo: . The problem with that is getting all that waste in your hand. Nothin wrong if u are taking a bath or shower but after popping, its very hygienic.
its unhygienic after washing your hands with water? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by tintingz(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alakpere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.
Lolzz... You better say the truth, I believe in words and opposite wink

And which of the alapere?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Lucasbalo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
tintingz: its also hygienic after washing your hands with water? undecided

. Maybe it's me. I work here with bunch of whites that won't even easy their hands after using the urinals. Maybe, its the custom i grew up in. Business is very appalling to me.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by HezronLorraine(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
A very disgusting act.when I was little,around age4.I used to pee into the flowers at the backyard when ever I'm playing.I got used to doing it.my mum then told me one very creepy story that stuck till date.that ants and spiders can march on my urine and enter into my d.ick.the thought scared me.till date,no matter the location and how pressed I am.I'll hold it till I find a convenience I'm comfortable with.if I see a open place to relieve myself the memory comes back to play.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Lucasbalo(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lucasbalo: . Maybe it's me. I work here with bunch of whites that won't even washtheir hands after using the urinals. Maybe, its the custom i grew up in. This is very appalling to me.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by xynerise: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
jemsi: undecided where would I have put it?
Latrine section

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by xynerise: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alakpere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.
You sure? Abi you had a memorable day with flashback of the size grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by UyiIredia(m): 12:29am On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.

Sharrap ! Tissue kills trees, does a poor job at ar$e wiping and still involves contact with the bu*t. I have for a good 22 years used water to rinse after $hitting. 100% assurance no $h*t remains, kills no trees whilst using water, and you are reminded automatically to rinse your hands since you had direct contact with your a$$.

49 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by UyiIredia(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: A very disgusting act.when I was little,around age4.I used to pee into the flowers at the backyard when ever I'm playing.I got used to doing it.my mum then told me one very creepy story that stuck till date.that ants and spiders can march on my urine and enter into my d.ick.the thought scared me.till date,no matter the location and how pressed I am.I'll hold it till I find a convenience I'm comfortable with.if I see a open place to relieve myself the memory comes back to play.

I hope you know that a habit of holding your bladders when pee knocks at the door can and does lead to kidney failure or death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by HezronLorraine(m): 12:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I hope you know that a habit of holding your bladders when pee knocks at the door can and does lead to kidney failure or death.
sure do but my body is programmed not to pee just anywhere.
Also I have toilet-phobia.I hardly take a leak in any toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by UyiIredia(m): 12:55am On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: sure do but my body is programmed not to pee just anywhere.
Also I have toilet-phobia.I hardly take a leak in any toilet.

Phobia for 'sub-standard toilets' I presume.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by HezronLorraine(m): 1:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Phobia for 'sub-standard toilets' I presume.
yes.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by k2039: 3:49am On Aug 14, 2013
Why flood the sewer with unnecessary water from flushing, when I can just wee in the bush. Just management essentially.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by FKO1(m): 4:13am On Aug 14, 2013
THERE Z NOTHING AS SWEET AS DOING IT IN D OPEN; THE COOL BREEZE,THE STRUGGLE WITH UR ZIPPER,THE EXCITEMENT N ECTASY WHEN U RELEASE, THE LAST DROPS DRIPS ON UR FINGERS N U WIPE IT ON UR JEAN....AWWW SO SWEET
#I JUST DEY JOKE OO

46 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=Lucasbalo][/quote]
make i hear word! You done near international airport before?
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.
what nonsense is this fake shit talking abt? I have had An american gynaecologist tell my wife to use more of water to wipe and then use a hand sanitizer.na fake life they kill some nigerians.i'll Pee anywhere i find myself pressed so long its conducive and dont pose any "danger" to the "environment"

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Exponental(m): 5:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Women too do it. Non africans also do it. It depends on d situation of things, environment, time, n many more. Havent u seen on internet pix of white ladies defecating in public?
I do it, but decently to save my bladder.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by demelza: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Where the hell did you get this from? We are not talking of holding your pee for 1week, its just for a few goddamn minutes! Besides women do this everytime and I havent heard of one dropping down due to death or being hit with kidney failure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Omobarca: 7:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Sanboy25:
Aren't you the so called 'friend' in question... ? undecided
Just kidding.. grin
grin no. undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2013
jemsi: Please I really need to know why men prefer urinating outside. Whether morning,afternoon and night. A man can leave his house and refuse to urinate in dat house,nd decides to stop by d roadside. Wat's d reason for dis? It always baffles me

Is it preference? Last time I went, I don't recall there being clean restrooms for one to stop and use. Not everyone can hold their bladder for hours at a time. It's gross, but not everyone can hold it.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by xynerise: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2013
@Op.Better piss never catch you before abi?

Travel from Lagos to any South-eastern state and tell me whether you will get home before urinating.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! / Picture Of A One-eyed Goat Born In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.