Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? (1031 Views)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by mekaboy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
When people are dating its so easy to say I love you, I miss u and stuff like that. But after few years of marriage it becomes difficult to come out.

What courses this and at what point does it start becoming difficult.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by Excel30: 5:56am On Aug 14, 2013
Because they don't mean the word fr the onset.People abuse the word to get what they want,afterwards who cares!
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by mekaboy(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Excel 30 :
Because they don't mean the word fr the onset.People abuse the word to get what they want,afterwards who cares!

Lol, by getting what they want u mean marriage?
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
They lack d strategy to spice it up n revamp it....
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by mekaboy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dubemkelly: They lack d strategy to spice it up n revamp it....

R u married?
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Or may be they realise that'I love you' only works better at night, in the bedroom.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by xynerise: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
To me, saying ''I love you'' often is boring. I prefer showing I love her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
no need again nau cos nw u are stuck with d person forever weather u say it or not
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise: To me, saying ''I love you'' often is boring. I prefer showing I love her
Boring ke? When you guys were dating was it boring? How comes you now prefer to act it instead of saying it? SMH better start saying it too o or else.....
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by xynerise: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
nne3870:
Boring ke? When you guys were dating was it boring? How comes you now prefer to act it instead of saying it? SMH better start saying it too o or else.....
I said OFTEN. When I was dating I dont say it OFTEN.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by Teenzy(f): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
It cld be dat dey've made other things their priority instead of concentratn more on themselves hereby causing a breach in their love life....which might make it difficult in using d word often as they did while dating.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by mekaboy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
nne3870:

Or may be they realise that'I love you' only works better at night, in the bedroom.

You seem to be talking from experience, is that the case with u?
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by mekaboy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
nne3870:

Or else what? When the man don tire to say it, he might as well be tired of the woman.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by gistmelove(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 15, 2013
Love dies... People don't care to keep it alive. grin
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 15, 2013
mekaboy:

You seem to be talking from experience, is that the case with u?
Lol, well am not married.
Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 15, 2013
Who says anything these days?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? by gistmelove(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2013
FACT THAT WOMAN DIDNT KNOW ABOUT MEN!!! http://www./2013/08/fact-woman-dont-know-but-men-do.html

(1) (Reply)

Y Does Luv Cme Wt So Much Pain Atimes? / For The Matured Guys In The House / How Should I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.