Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies (774 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is exclusively for the newbies in importation business.

I'd like to share some of my experiences and strategies so far in this business. And I'm going to make it in series for easier digestion.. Feel free to ask questions and criticise constructively and I promise to make out time to answer all. Ok, let's kick start...

Episode 1

It all started on Nov. 28,2012, when el mateo my mentor started an all-important thread titled "do it Yourself importation business free
guide". I quietly and religiously followed the thread from day one and today, the rest has become a history.

Like I've said earlier, I actually started to follow this thread quietly and religiously from day one, and as a newbie, I decided to gather all the information I needed which is why I was not able to start until the thread entered season 2.

when I thought I had gotten the needed info, I ventured into jewelries and the first sets I bought was 10pcs worth of about $40 which is equivalent to #6500..I used hk post cos I wanted to be sure it works. And when the items landed at my doorstep in portharcourt, I was happy with what I saw.
The jewelries was sold by my fiance at #3500 each, it was a feminine products. And I was able to have an "outrageous" ROI of about 30k.

this is unbelievably unbelievable right? Don't worry, it is just a piece of the iceberg. Episode 2 will come with more surprises..

Meanwhile, ask questions cos I really want this to be an interactive house and at the same time bring respite to a lot of young youths out there who are busy looking for jobs that are not coming, "as I equally did some time in 2011"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Ebyokoro: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hi pls i'd like to knw more abt ds importation biz.my email is ebyokoro@gmail.com n my fone number is 08037351931
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bigtymer: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ ezeh.....pls which mode of payment is the best options now in ALIEXPRESS..is it UBA Afrikard or Gtb master card ? AND also can fidelity debit visa card be accepted? THX AS I AWAIT UR SWIFT RESPONSE. you can also email me the answer thx
wakeupbigtymer@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

MTN Loses Big In Mobile Number Portability Scheme / 26-y/o Female Bank Employee Arrested For Stealing N24m Fromcustomers / Gtbank Egbeda Branch Is Something Else Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.