Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies (32979 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
could someone please help me with a link to a good jewelry and watch sellers on alibaba or aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
aminu150: could someone please help me with a link to a good jewelry and watch sellers on alibaba or aliexpress
Is simple, just type "filled gold jewelries" in search box then click on enter on ur keyboard or search on phone

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Is simple, just type "filled gold jewelries" in search box then click on enter on ur keyboard or search on phone
thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by tunday4real(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
May i know if am going to pay any amount@ the post- office where my order is sent to?will the post office charge and how much will they charge before i collect my package?.i need an urgent reply.
thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
tunday4real: May i know if am going to pay any amount@ the post- office where my order is sent to?will the post office charge and how much will they charge before i collect my package?.i need an urgent reply.
thanks.
It depends on ur area, i only pay for airtime (N200 recharged card) when my package arrived, because they called me to come for pick up
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
ezeh isaac: 5. Make your payment when the network has no issues

6. Ensure you have at least double amount of cash value of your intended purchase price (I.e if you want to buy #5 worth of goods, you must have upto #10 in your account.

7. make your payment now

8. Finally, drop your testimony. cheesy cheesy

what do u mean by when the network has no issue? hope the zip postal code is the general nigerian one (234)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
please house how can i know kano state zip/postal code
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by franxis(m): 4:11am On Sep 07, 2013
ezeh isaac: How to use gtb naira Mastercard effectively with out any hitch.

It is awfully annoying when you see something online, try to pay and your card is rejected right?

Sorry, but you're the cause of the rejection.
Now, I want you to understand that whatever you call your dog, that it answers.

If you want to make the most of using your card, follow these simple steps..
1. Register with the site you want to buy something from.
2. Make sure you register with the same name, address and phone number you used in opening your bank account.
3. Use the same email address with that of your bank account, if any.
4. Ensure you use correct zip/postal code

One thing you must do first before going ahead with ur card to purchase anythin online is to request for a token device(used to generate numbers for most online transcations), internet banking service all from your bank, when u have them ready register ur card thru ur internet banking portal if its a mastercard register for mastercard secure code and if its a visa.. Verified by visa.. If u ignore this process and o ahead to buy things online u run the risk of losin ur money
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Hope this biz can be done in a public cafe ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
okumbe: Hope this biz can be done in a public cafe ?
YES. I do mine from cafe
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Dazzled: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
ezeh isaac: Go to your nearest post office, your goods should be there.

thanks have gotten it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Esolver1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
@Op and any other import guru in the house. What do you think one can import starting with 30k capital? the hot selling items one can easily import and supply in bulk? For experience minds only.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Opiosko: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
You are moving in the wrong direction, look for a need (what d ppl around u will readily buy) then we can help u with the source and d cheapest price.

As 30k, well depends on what u are buying.
ma 000001cent grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Opiosko: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
You are moving in the wrong direction, look for a need (what d ppl around u will readily buy) then we can help u with the source and d cheapest price.

As 30k, well depends on what u are buying.

ma 000001cents. grin
E-solver:
@Op and any other import guru in the house. What do you think one can import starting with 30k capital? the hot selling items one can easily import and supply in bulk? For experience minds only.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Lipso: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
@@eze Good thread; thanks to all the gurus with their answers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ibconcepts: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
hi every1 here...pls can any1 gve me a store on Alibaba/express I cud get flat boat shoes for females...I await your response...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by hardniola(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
britnex: Pls i wanna start dis biz pls hw do i get a 1st bank mastercard dat i can use for d purchase again how do I make my payment to them n wats tracking all aboutdas how do i track. Does it need a bigger software?
this guy nid heleeepp.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Opiosko: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
D fella is still an unborn importer, got a lot 2 learn. Dnt even knw whr 2 start 4rm.
hardniola:
this guy nid heleeepp.
D fella is still an unborn importer, got a lot 2 learn. Dnt even knw whr 2 start 4rm.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2013
britnex: Pls i wanna start dis biz pls hw do i get a 1st bank mastercard dat i can use for d purchase again how do I make my payment to them n wats tracking all aboutdas how do i track. Does it need a bigger software?

go to the bank and tell them what you want, I've posted how to purchase up there.
As for tracking, you don't need any software. Just follow the link above and track your order.
Note; you can even use a java phone for it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2013
Don't be deceived bro, I've been using gtb naira Mastercard for years now and trust me, I've never had any token. And all my transactions are quickly done with ease

franxis:

One thing you must do first before going ahead with ur card to purchase anythin online is to request for a token device(used to generate numbers for most online transcations), internet banking service all from your bank, when u have them ready register ur card thru ur internet banking portal if its a mastercard register for mastercard secure code and if its a visa.. Verified by visa.. If u ignore this process and o ahead to buy things online u run the risk of losin ur money

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2013
ib_concepts: hi every1 here...pls can any1 gve me a store on Alibaba/express I cud get flat boat shoes for females...I await your response...thanks

kindly type what you want on the search bar, you will see many of them and be able to make a choice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2013
okumbe:

what do u mean by when the network has no issue? hope the zip postal code is the general nigerian one (234)

network can be funny some times you know.
And if it is, it can disrupt your payment. You know when things like that happens, alibaba tends to suspect your account.
As for the post code, I'll post the links. Brb
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2013
Please use this website to get the correct post codes for your area, thanks

http://nga.postcodebase.com/
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bizmania(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2013
thanks mr Ezeh and all contributors to this thread and even learners cos ahv learned from ur questions! Pls will I have read alot from do it ur self importation..... And everything here and I think I'm good to go! I even have a long book I have been using to take notes.
Kindly attend to my numerous questions so far!
1. Must I register with aliexpress to start?
2. It's a must that I will pay directly to aliexpress due to the escrow stuff abi?
3.if I negotiate with d seller, how will I inform aliexpress that d seller has reduced d price for me! Cos I found out that d goods have a fixed price on them already!
4. The shipping placed on aliexpress are too expensive! I want to try china air express or hk post! So, will aliexpress allow me pay product fee alone? Cos I can see that they have already added up evrything together!

5. Is it d seller that will help me ship 2ru hk post or it's aliexpress that I'll do that? And pls how much is d price/ per kg (or do they have a fixed shipping price) and is it d seller I will pay for this hk post transaction or is it d shipping company or aliexpress?.... Thanks in anticipation! And pls! Can UBA Afrikard be used? I know d questions are numerous but pls bear with me! Tnks

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by beqs101(f): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks to Mr Ezeh ‎​foя opening this thread and to everyone who has contributed cuz,it has really helped me and everyone venturing into importation biz. Plz I wanna ask,has anyone shopped at everbuying.com? If yes, how was the experience?

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bigtymer: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
I REALLY ENJOY THIS PLATFORM THX TO ALL THE GURUS, MR EZEH AND THE OTHER GURUS PLEASE DO ANSWER THIS QUESTION FROM BIZMANIA, SO THAT MANY UPCOMING LIKE ME MAY BENEFIT FROM IT.THX

BIZMANIA...thanks mr Ezeh and all contributors to this thread and even learners cos ahv learned from ur questions! Pls will I have read alot from do it ur self importation..... And everything here and I think I'm good to go! I even have a long book I have been using to take notes.
Kindly attend to my numerous questions so far!
2. It's a must that I will pay directly to aliexpress due to the escrow stuff abi?
3.if I negotiate with d seller, how will I inform aliexpress that d seller has reduced d price for me! Cos I found out that d goods have a fixed price on them already!
4. The shipping placed on aliexpress are too expensive! I want to try china air express or hk post! So, will aliexpress allow me pay product fee alone? Cos I can see that they have already added up evrything together!

5. Is it d seller that will help me ship 2ru hk post or it's aliexpress that I'll do that? And pls how much is d price/ per kg (or do they have a fixed shipping price) and is it d seller I will pay for this hk post transaction or is it d shipping company or aliexpress?.... Thanks in anticipation! And pls! Can UBA Afrikard be used? I know d questions are numerous but pls bear with me! Tnks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Annie09: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello pple, pls i want to know if it is possible to buy from different stores in aliexpress and still have the goods shipped in one package. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2013
Annie09: Hello pple, pls i want to know if it is possible to buy from different stores in aliexpress and still have the goods shipped in one package. Thanks in anticipation

yeah, it's possible but you have to chat with your sellers first
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2013
@bizmania,wanna attend to your long questions one after the other

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2013
bizmania:

1. You must register
2. Yeah, its necessary cos if you pay outside, you stand a risk of losing your money.
The escrow is actually used to deposit the money into your alibaba account until you have received your goods in good condition, that's when they'd release it to the seller
3. After negotiations, place your order and tell the seller to adjust the price. Don't pay until he adjusts to your agreed price
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2013
4. Tell the seller your desired shipping method, he'd adjust the price.
Note, hk, sw and cn posts are free but some sellers collect money to use them. If you want to buy something and the seller wants to collect money, leave it and search for other stores. You'd see the ones with free shipping.
5. You pay the seller for all the services you need. AliExpress is just a third party that holds the transaction money until the buyer confirms receipt of the goods or services.

Hope this helps

bizmania:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2013
beqs101: Thanks to Mr Ezeh ‎​foя opening this thread and to everyone who has contributed cuz,it has really helped me and everyone venturing into importation biz. Plz I wanna ask,has anyone shopped at everbuying.com? If yes, how was the experience?

Thanks

have not used that, I only use escrow sites
my choice though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.