Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,774 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies (32977 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ntutu(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2013
bizmania: do u want someone to supply to you or u want the link to import them yourself?

thanks for your reply my man Bizmania. I needed this PS 2 game machine very urgently. i need the link to import it myself.if i can find the second hand own is ok but if is a new one i will still go for it.i need to import them in a bulk like 1000 pieces.thanks for ur time.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Ignatism: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2013
Please how can I buy goods from alibaba.com to Nigeria ?
I have tried it but it seems I must pay with escrow.
I have tried registering escrow and it did not work.
Please help me.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
NaijaIhail: Payment issue is not a big issue for me BUT my major problem is that, I read it somewhere that, ANY STUFF WITH BATTERY CANNOT BE SHIPPED......and what I really which to ship is wrist watches and mobile phones.....please what can I do? Please help guys! Thank you all
Use chrisvicmall they will ship for you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
bizmania:

Mr. Okumbe!
Longest time. I hw has d business been going? I hvnt been online for a while. My phone was stolen bt I just ordered for one which am xpecting on Friday. Hope ure doing well sha?

Yea I thank God, the biz is moving as expected. How about you?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ignatism: Please how can I buy goods from alibaba.com to Nigeria ?
I have tried it but it seems I must pay with escrow.
I have tried registering escrow and it did not work.
Please help me.
Thanks.

Guy u need help, and helping you will need another special time on it own, try going tru the mini importation guide season 1 & 2 on the business thread, I think u will understand better with that, then after that come and ask ur questions here...

www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by okumbe(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Godmother: Hi,

I went thru the importation guide started by El Matteo and became interested in this importation biz. Then I checked aliexpress and found one or two products I like. I'm thinking of importing mp3 players where one can download messages or songs into it but my fear is whether or not it will sell. I asked a friend and she said she would be willing to buy. I didn't tell her I plan on selling, just asked her if she would spend her money buying an mp3 player.

Is up to you, findind who buys ur products is your own personal assignment... So go out there and tell more people about it. Atleast that will give an edge of the exact type they would like....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by flakkylegend(f): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
maxibrainz: anybody who has mobile solar power bank for sale should inform me i need it

If you need any type of powerbank I can get it for you. I am presently in India and I usually send stuff to people who need. We get them cheaper here and mostly genuine. I send flash drives too. Infact I just sent in some power banks on monday. Reply this if you are intrested
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by herboshedhe(f): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
ezeh isaac:

Anything apparels is restricted. I suggest you use a third party if you must order.
Including ladies wears and kids' wears too?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by herboshedhe(f): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
bizmania: it's not a day job I must be honest with U. I will advise u go and read 'do it yourself importation guide season 1 and 2' just read d first 10 pages of season 1, read page 30 -40 and den read d last 10 pages! datz what i did. This will save u time and stress cos these places i mentioned are where there are vital information! Then read d first 5 pages of season 2, then from page 100-110, then page 230 till date! I swear u will be able to stand on ur own. U can den bring up any questions and ask anybody here. U MUST surely get an answer. Thanks.
I read both season 1 and 2,but my main concern lies with the free shipping,as well as buying from different stores,and having them send all my ordered goods in one package.Also,I have only GTB master card,dunno if it'll work without the token,please help out with these few questions of mine...Thanks bro!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe:
I read both season 1 and 2,but my main concern lies with the free shipping,as well as buying from different stores,and having them send all my ordered goods in one package.Also,I have only GTB master card,dunno if it'll work without the token,please help out with these few questions of mine...Thanks bro!
There is nothing like "free shipping" the seller has already included the shipping fee into the item u are buying, that is why when u chat with seller, he/she will tell u to buy a certain quatity so that u will get more discount, because the more quantities u buy the lesser shipping fee for the seller.
for buying from many stores and u want them to package all together, chat with one seller to gain he/she trust, then request for his/her store address and give others to ship to the address, let the seller know why u demand the address.
for the Gtbank, try it 1st because some use it without token and it works. if it don't, get a token device from Gtbank.
happy importing!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bizmania(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe:
free shipping is only available for some items without much value like ear rings; books and other cheap items: if u see any product of high value with free shipping; then the price will be very high compared to the same product from other sellers' stores: jux try ur luck with gtb mc. I dnt use it. Some pple use token and it wrks while it doesnt work without token for otherz. If it dsnt wrk den get a token for #2100 @ gtb bank:::: as for buying from difft stores; use CVM and tell all ur suppliers to ship to their address or get one suppliers and tell d odaz to ship to his address so that he will then ship for u. U must chat with him first b4 doing this: build enough trust first oo pls: if u doubt a bit; pls use CVM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by herboshedhe(f): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2013
Tonjeola1:
There is nothing like "free shipping" the seller has already included the shipping fee into the item u are buying, that is why when u chat with seller, he/she will tell u to buy a certain quatity so that u will get more discount, because the more quantities u buy the lesser shipping fee for the seller.
for buying from many stores and u want them to package all together, chat with one seller to gain he/she trust, then request for his/her store address and give others to ship to the address, let the seller know why u demand the address.
for the Gtbank, try it 1st because some use it without token and it works. if it don't, get a token device from Gtbank.
happy importing!
Please can we chat privately?I'll send u a PM!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bizmania(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe:
Including ladies wears and kids' wears too?
yes. If at all u must ship, use CVM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bizmania(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2013
okumbe:

Yea I thank God, the biz is moving as expected. How about you?
... Thank God my brother: it is well:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by theowonder(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Inosenduatall: Hello fellow importers, great work going on here.

I've got original Samsung galaxy tabs available at wholesale prices. It comes with all the accessories (earphone, charger, external keyboard). If interested please call 07062146945.

Hello man,

You seems to be busy. I will appreciate the returned call back for price enquiry on your tabs

Theo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by herboshedhe(f): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tonjeola1:
happy importing!
The 'free shipping' I meant is for that of china to nigeria,the likes of china post and hong kong post!thanks for your time!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe:
The 'free shipping' I meant is for that of china to nigeria,the likes of china post and hong kong post!thanks for your time!
YES. but some sellers still do free shipping using DHL, in this case you must buy a certain amount of his/her products. the key factor is always chat with 1st before making payment
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Cashkhiid(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
PLEASE I DO NOT WANT MY GOODS TO BE DELIVERED AT THE POST OFFICE, I WANT THEM TO BE DELIVERED AT MY DOORSTEP PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Cashkhiid(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2013
Cashkhiid: PLEASE I DO NOT WANT MY GOODS TO BE DELIVERED AT THE POST OFFICE, I WANT THEM TO BE DELIVERED AT MY DOORSTEP PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO?
REPLY PLEASE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2013
Cashkhiid:
REPLY PLEASE
nothing u can about that, its not a documents. ve a nipost lady once this question, what she told was that, as far its a registered parcel, nipost has to called for u pick it up from their office or they will send u receipt of notification that u ve a parcel in post office for u to come and pick ur package
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Cashkhiid(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Tonjeola1:
nothing u can about that, its not a documents. ve a nipost lady once this question, what she told was that, as far its a registered parcel, nipost has to called for u pick it up from their office or they will send u receipt of notification that u ve a parcel in post office for u to come and pick ur package
Really useful thanks a lot bro! I don't have any ID CARD pls how then will I be able to claim my goods at the postoffice?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Really useful thanks a lot bro! I don't have any ID CARD pls how then will I be able to claim my goods at the postoffice?
ve replied ur post about this question on the "Do It Yourself importation biz"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by maxibrainz: 1:26am On Oct 13, 2013
flakky legend:

If you need any type of powerbank I can get it for you. I am presently in India and I usually send stuff to people who need. We get them cheaper here and mostly genuine. I send flash drives too. Infact I just sent in some power banks on monday. Reply this if you are intrested
i am interested there is a particular mobile solar power bank i want to import, it is made in india and called sunking pro, i dont know if you know about it, my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you are on whatsap send me your number let me add you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by henryrony: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2013
hi here..Please can anybody give me hints and links of solid, gold filled and gold plated chains to buy from aliexpress that one can sell well in Nigeria and to the mall am here.. the one I bought happen not to be real gold after the mallam tested the gold chain. Please help me out with the ones you have bought and are accepted by the mallams in naija here..anyone...

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
henryrony: hi here..Please can anybody give me hints and links of solid, gold filled and gold plated chains to buy from aliexpress that one can sell well in Nigeria and to the mall am here.. the one I bought happen not to be real gold after the mallam tested the gold chain. Please help me out with the ones you have bought and are accepted by the mallams in naija here..anyone...
was it solid, gold filled or gold plated you bought?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ifeolu002(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Increase your talk time on PHONES, chat and browse for longer time on SMARTPHONES AND TABLET
Lengthen your battery life of devices using a
MOBILE POWER BANK of different capacities

12000mah -#5000
2600mah -#......

You can charge on the go,charge just where you are at those public places; beach, pool, restaurant, lecture room, library, church, mosques your devices are safer with you
•It works with all PHONES and TABLET.
•Warranty covered
•Discount for bulk buyer available
•Retailer n wholesaler needed nationwide
Call / Connect me on whatsapp 08

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by timok4chri: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
nice work here,pls i want to IMPORT stuff for my kids like cloths shoes n toys,i dont want to sell,my question can i place single orders and get it through NIPOST/CHINA AIR?thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by legendsilver(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Do urself a favor by clicking dis link, u will b glad u did http:///API-Employ/?id=Legendsilver
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Zeomi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
PLEASE FRNDS TRY THIS SITE TO MAKE FREE MONEY AS FREE COUPONS ARE GIVEN. IT WILL EXPIRE TODAY!
http://www.aliexpress.com/activities/aliexpress-promotion/index.html?mid=o3zc%2FiiFNQaJr%2BL1Wk%2FRMg%3D%3D
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by dasanchez1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls friends,how long does china air postmail takes to reach Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by tobolos(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
dasanchez1: Pls friends,how long does china air postmail takes to reach Nigeria.

It normally takes about 28 days though they always state 15-60days on their website.

R,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / How To Deposit Old 500 and 1,000 Naira Notes Into Your Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.