Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Talented Rappers With Tracks. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Talented Rappers With Tracks. (543 Views)

Gospel Rappers Arise. Lets Rap with Gospel Lyrics only / Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here / Top Ten Rappers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

Talented Rappers With Tracks. by sweetkevisco(m): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2013
Talented rap artistes,send your tracks to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com,for free online and radio promotion.
The 'dopest" rap track will also be promoted via selection mixtapes.Dont miss out!, send your track and artiste profile to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com
Re: Talented Rappers With Tracks. by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Hi.... music is my passion, I wish to work with u @ ur promotion company. I really want to team up with you guys to promote Good Music in Naija, the entire Africa and to the world.
Re: Talented Rappers With Tracks. by sweetkevisco(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Upcoming artistes,dont let this opportunity pass you by.Selected artistes will also be promoted free on radio stations across Lagos,and willl also perform at numerous musical shows slated for december.Each selected upcoming artiste will get at least 20k per show.
Register by sending your track and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com

Prayer For All Young Artist / Check This Awt. / Have You Heard Of This Battle?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5