Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo (33260 Views)

Unbelievable! Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo [@cristiano] Watch Video / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Pichichi Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JbEz-zKLE

Goal.com:

The fan who was jailed for invading the pitch during the International Champions Cup match between Real Madrid and Chelsea to hug Cristiano Ronaldo last week has stressed that he has no regrets over his actions.

Ronald Gjoka, 19, ran onto the pitch in the 67th minute to embrace his idol, only to be arrested by local police and taken to jail for trespassing and disorderly conduct.

Gjoka spent the night in prison before he was allowed to leave the day after, yet he has stressed that the moment was worth the punishment.

"Honestly, first thing was look straight, find Cristiano and don't look back. Just go," Gjoka told Local10.

"I decided to add a little knee slide on it just for a little celebration. I think Ronaldo always does that celebration so I thought that he would find it funny, and he did, he gave it a little laugh.

"But after that, I gave him a big hug, told him you're one of my biggest idols, always followed you and I said, 'Please, Ronaldo, don't let the cops take me,' and that's when Ronaldo gave me a very big hug.

"I got the opportunity to talk to Ronaldo. It was a unique opportunity and I had to take it. It was worth the detention."

The Portugal international netted twice to help Madrid to a 3-1 win over Chelsea in last week's encounter.
Source

29 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Only God knows wetin the guy dey whisper for him ear...

Police sef was tempted to touch

3 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by demelza: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2013
If only hugging can send the guy to jail, what will they do to someone like me that wants to get belleh for him?? wink grin

51 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza: If only hugging can send the guy to jail, what will they do to someone like me that wants to get belleh for him?? wink grin

Hahahaha.... if that is the case, you wont follow him to the pitch then... Rather you go hug him in his hotel room... haha

2 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
1st of all hug him,b4 u go 2 jail...:mmm undecided1st of all hug him,b4 u go 2 jail...:mmm
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by TeenageMoney(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Back

7 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by HezronLorraine(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Eyah.pele.wa to bo ninu ewon.
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Caracta(f): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
For one night? It's ok na tongue

demelza: If only hugging can send the guy to jail, what will they do to someone like me that wants to get belleh for him?? wink grin

Your own na "shoot on sight" grin

10 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
but I had dinner with him that same day. and am a free man??

1 Like

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by homesteady(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Only for one day?? Okay!! Very soon everybody in the stadium 'll run into the field to hug him! Since they'll only be jailed for 1day

1 Like

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by onila(f): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
MUMU fan grin

one night in jail was worth it ke

ronaldo, that arrogant baffoon

2 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by bisidarasiade: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Humble Ronaldo, didn't he could be dat modest with d fan during dat match. Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by daylae(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
certainly not for hugging.
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by YoshiMaster: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Goal.com:

The fan who was jailed for invading the pitch during the International Champions Cup match between Real Madrid and Chelsea to hug Cristiano Ronaldo last week has stressed that he has no regrets over his actions.

I am sure if it was Naija police guarding at such an important game, the policy for any fan that decides to "invade" the pitch, would be Shoot on Sight!

"Quick, shoot am, shoot am, before in reach Ronaldo."

22 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by telim: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
did i just make front page? Let me confirm.

1 Like

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
that one ll be sent to Kirikiri maximum prison.
Last Bullet:
That hug na hug of life. Na so 1 guy shake Messi hand 4 Japan. D guy talk say he no go wash d hand again! see people how they revere their idols

4 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Samuelfriday: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sounds funny though but at list he got what he want and he will b proud of himself, he dam d law and d police and focus on his determination,

4 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by gwas(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
ledafaze: Only God knows wetin the guy dey whisper for him ear...
Hin say - Ronaldo abeg no let those yeye police arrest me o! Na u be my Jesus on earth! I too gbadun you.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by AnOlAd: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
It CALLED DETERMINATION... I respect the guy...

1 Like

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by nerodenero: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Your own fit be jail wey pass jail but na complete isolation you go dey.lol
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
onila: MUMU fan grin

Just admit you hate ronaldo.If ronaldo is an "arrogant baffon" as you said,he would have pushed the fan away but he respected the fan and hugged him.

18 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by dvista(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wow dat was am awesome experience Ronaldo is such a humble player I luv him
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by AGgal(f): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
WOW! I knw dat feeling,d guy just couldn't hold it any longer

1 Like

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Ojosareadebagi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
loooll..hope it wasnt the guy during the chelsea match oh, Ronaldo looked sober after the hug
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by AjanleKoko: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ronaldo acted with real class to the guy. Impressed wink
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
dvista: Wow dat was am awesome experience Ronaldo is such a humble player I luv him
Yes he is.People just judge him on what they see on the outside,but on the inside he is humble.

4 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Awwww cute

6 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by AGgal(f): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
onila: MUMU fan grin

Der's nothing mumuish abt wat d guy did.
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Fazhy: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
The topic is misleading gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by delors(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
first na to abort the belleh...and then send you go do life sentence. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Bournemouth (0 - 1) On 5th December 2015 / Your Best Caption For Juventus Vs. Barcelona Match? / Manchester United Vs AFC Bournemouth (4 - 1) On 30th December 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.