Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Directions To N.s.t.a's Lagos Garage.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Directions To N.s.t.a's Lagos Garage.. (10405 Views)

Meet The Man With B-R-E-A-S-T Implant!!! / M-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-o-n Competition In China (photos) 18+ / Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Directions To N.s.t.a's Lagos Garage.. by Aedesmuskeeto: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls i'm currently in ogun state right now and i'd need the your help on how to get to(niger state transport authority's) lagos garage....

*waiting*
Re: Directions To N.s.t.a's Lagos Garage.. by PrinceDudu(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
I'll take it that you are coming from Ojota since you are not in Lagos.
Take a bus to Yaba, then take another one to Oyingbo, from oyingbo its a trekable distance to NSTA garage but you can take a bike or keke(going to IDDO), which ever you take just drop at the pedestrian bridge by one police barrack. you will notice that there are other buses but just ask for the NSTA buses. wink

1 Like

Re: Directions To N.s.t.a's Lagos Garage.. by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
^^thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha / Video Of Nigerian University HOD Caught Pants Down With Student / Where Can One Get Ogun State Certificate Of State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.