Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Visafone Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Visafone Calling (3724 Views)

Psyntech Limited Calling / Visafone Recruiting Graduate Trainee / Visafone Recruitment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visafone Calling by iyaegin: 2:25am On Jun 05, 2008
pls who can say how much visafone pays for their call centre i was invited for a chat at their office at ajose adeogun or if u ave an idea of how much other networks pay for their call centres thanks
wud really appreciate ne answers
Re: Visafone Calling by uptowngirl(f): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hi,

I was called too.I went on tuesday.We were about 20 of us but only three of us scaled d typing test to d next level.
we were interviewed same day.i heard there are two more stages of the interview left.
As for the salary i know its a bit below 100k per month.hope this info will be helpful.Goodluck and lets know how it goes.cheers
Re: Visafone Calling by yommyfad: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2008
pls how did you apply
Re: Visafone Calling by divenchi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2008
UPTOWNGIRL HOW DID YOU APPLY. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BY SIMPLY LETTING US KNOW HOW YOU APPLIED.

GIVER NEVER LACK
Re: Visafone Calling by chiudo(f): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2008
Pls guys how do u Apply,is,t still on.
:othanks
Re: Visafone Calling by Bolddy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hi    uptowngirl  ,

Please  whats is cutoff of this typing text,i had 56%
            ASAP.
Re: Visafone Calling by sexybrown: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2008
frist i applied online, got the hr's email, but it keeps comin back undelivered, u can try HR @visafone.org.
equally intrested .

u got talent.and wanna b a t.v presenter, silverbird is callin
Re: Visafone Calling by newel: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2008
Hi all, is visaphone still collecting CV's. How and where do we drop them. Went online but saw nothing about any vacancy
Re: Visafone Calling by ebele25: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2008
hi

i was called for a typin test as well on thursday. i did that and had a small interview. i was called today to come for another interview tomorrow at zenith bank head office. i applied online oh. i just went to their website and submitted my CV. does anyone kno exactly how much they pay?
Re: Visafone Calling by uptowngirl(f): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hi All,
Sorry my reply is coming late.I applied online early this year and i also gave a hard copy of my CV and passport
to my friend who works there.
I had the final interview with the Chairman Jim Ovia.the shortest interview ever!!!! i am still waiting to receive
a call from their HR.
Re: Visafone Calling by uptowngirl(f): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2008
@bolddy

Hi,i dont really know what the cut off is but i know my accuracy was over 70%.i had to leave the seat be4 i got d chance to look at my speed!

@ebere25
from your post,it means you had the final interview with the chairman sunday?how did it go?we wre over 50 that had that interview on sat. though there wre people from other parts of Nigeria.what dept did you apply for?all the best sha.
let us know how it went.
Re: Visafone Calling by vitamin(f): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2008
please how did you apply? please send any job info's to tolu_sonubi@yahoo.com
Re: Visafone Calling by iyaegin: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2008
pls for those who met with jim ovia on saturday pls if u get called up can we know so we can start finding out or wait up for our letters hopefully.wish yall the best specifically for the call centre positions.i heard they usually call within 48hrs.am tired of sitting at home
Re: Visafone Calling by whitegee: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2008
I aslo attend the interview with Jim Ovia on Saturday, but also not heard from them. I believe that very soon they wil start calling for the letters, just be hopeful.
Re: Visafone Calling by uptowngirl(f): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2008
Yes oh.i believe we will be called soon.heard they are short of staff right now in call center and they need more hands.
it usuallt takes 2weeks,the whole process so says my friend who's there already.so lets all be patient.we may not get called till next week.heard there's a month training,so they have 2 put all in place first. smiley
Re: Visafone Calling by uptowngirl(f): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
for those that did d interview on saturday,hope you have been called?
i have!!!!!
Re: Visafone Calling by vitamin(f): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2008
please how did you apply link a sister up now guys.

(1) (Reply)

Cisco JOB - Fresh Graduate / EFCC Recruitment 2018 - See Starting Date And Requirement / US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.