Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. (2872 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by BabaEleko(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
The following story sounds more like a scene from a movie, but if media reports are to be believed, an idiot blurted out the name of his first love rather than the name of his bride, during a recent wedding ceremony in Beijing. Upon hearing the name of the ex, the bride fled the scene in a huff and, in full wedding attire, headed straight to the local court to file for a divorce.

Wife-to-be Zhou Ting and groom Zhao Lei met at university, and after their graduation eventually settled down together. Their wedding was held at a high-end hotel in Beijing, and like many young Chinese couples these days, was a romantic “Western-style” wedding ceremony. When it came to the pinnacle moment of the evening, the vow saying, groom Zhao turned to Zhou Ting and uttered the line, “Xiao Ling, will you marry me?”

It then emerged that this Xiao Ling was Zhao Lei’s first love, and the two broke up when Xiao moved abroad. In what wouldn’t be amiss in a Chinese soap opera, Zhou Ting slapped the bumbling Zhao and ran out of the room crying before rushing to the court.

“If you love her, why are you marrying me!” said an emotional Zhou Ting as she threw her wedding ring on the ground during the court session. Zhao, with his face covered in sweat, grabbed the ring from the floor and tried to apologize, pleading, “It’s all my fault, I was too nervous. I was wrong and didn’t mean it. Please forgive me this one time.”
The judged later ruled that he thought Zhou and Zhao actually had a pretty sold relationship foundation, and following appeals from friends and family alike suggested that the bride withdrew her complaint.
The case was subsequently dropped. May they live happily ever after.

Source: news.online.sh.cn

Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by BabaEleko(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Oya! Oju iwe kini lowo kan. (Fron page things one time) My first topic this year.
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by carzola(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Yeepaaaripaaaaa ooooooo!!!!
wida
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by 190: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
okada drop me here incase it hits the front page

people should remember 190 was here before others

baq to the matter should my wife to be mention her ex's name on that d-day

na straight punch in the fast

3 tooth must fly out from that mouth!

grin grin
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
my bride better dont try that one with me.
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by demelza: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
LMAO!!!
Awon Chinese, nothing is impossible with them. The bride no even wait for explanation, straight to court for divorce!
Women have suffer
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by Enegod(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Zhou Ting Zhao Lei Zhao Zhou Ting Xiao Ling Xiao Zhao Lei’s Xiao Zhou Zhao Zhou Zhao Zhou and Zhao
someone should pronounce these words for me..plsss
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by UyiIredia(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lolz !
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by Andyblaze: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Even oldmen like 190 dey craze for frontpage
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by Tolexander: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
this is just nothing but one of the chinese scripts of chincollywood
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by RINE1: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: The following story sounds more like a scene from a movie, but if media reports are to be believed, an idiot blurted out the name of his first love rather than the name of his bride, during a recent wedding ceremony in Beijing. Upon hearing the name of the ex, the bride fled the scene in a huff and, in full wedding attire, headed straight to the local court to file for a divorce.

Wife-to-be Zhou Ting and groom Zhao Lei met at university, and after their graduation eventually settled down together. Their wedding was held at a high-end hotel in Beijing, and like many young Chinese couples these days, was a romantic “Western-style” wedding ceremony. When it came to the pinnacle moment of the evening, the vow saying, groom Zhao turned to Zhou Ting and uttered the line, “Xiao Ling, will you marry me?”

It then emerged that this Xiao Ling was Zhao Lei’s first love, and the two broke up when Xiao moved abroad. In what wouldn’t be amiss in a Chinese soap opera, Zhou Ting slapped the bumbling Zhao and ran out of the room crying before rushing to the court.

“If you love her, why are you marrying me!” said an emotional Zhou Ting as she threw her wedding ring on the ground during the court session. Zhao, with his face covered in sweat, grabbed the ring from the floor and tried to apologize, pleading, “It’s all my fault, I was too nervous. I was wrong and didn’t mean it. Please forgive me this one time.”
The judged later ruled that he thought Zhou and Zhao actually had a pretty sold relationship foundation, and following appeals from friends and family alike suggested that the bride withdrew her complaint.
The case was subsequently dropped. May they live happily ever after.

Source: news.online.sh.cn
just day watch one person go come quote every thing now now
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by cycline404(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
SPEAKOLOGICAL ERROR.... ABI NA TYPOLOGICAL...
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by Luxiana19(f): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Aaaaaaaaahh wash of life!!!..

mumu..mtcheeeww
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by Jovanna(f): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
If na me be d wife i go just collapse one time!
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hehe! Unpronounceable names. grin
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by switdil(f): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
I beg wait o
He dey too nervous come mention d ex name
Y he no mention another name apart from d ex name
Y he no mention him mama name

For that
Na red card o

N if to sey na d real wedding gown be dis, I support make d guy over nervous
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by Santi19(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lool, i pity the guy sha.......e no easy
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 15, 2013
Awwww hellll noooo angry
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by mylifeisagift(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2013
Chei!!!!!! I pity D lady...
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by angelTI(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
God just forbid it happens to me o
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by 190: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2013
grin
Re: Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2013
the groom is a clown!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls / These Are The Miss Bum Bum Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.