Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Importance Of Makeup To Women - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Importance Of Makeup To Women (2133 Views)

Photos: The Power Of Makeup / The Art Of Makeup! (working With Colours) / The Fabulousities Of Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Makeup To Women by habibatanko(f): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Its important that women who feel comfortable with makeup should wear it properly, be sure of the shade that best suits you and use correct items of application to allow for a better appearance and long lasting look.
Re: The Importance Of Makeup To Women by JanetWinslet(f): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2013
Nowaday there are a increasing number of women don't go out without making up.They want to show the best to others,and make a good impression.
Re: The Importance Of Makeup To Women by sipitzzz(f): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
As a make up artist,I'll kindly suggest u dnt evn wear any at all than 2 make a nonsense of d make-up cos a make-up dats not worn properly,makes u look worse instead of enhancing ur beauty!check out sum of my works and call me on 08030858725 or ping on 26f2f7e4 if u need my services.

(1) (Reply)

Styles For Rose Deep Xpression / Wholesale 100%human Hair From 3k Upwards / This 'end Time' Bag Should Be Banned In Nigeria,infact Africa-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.