Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,017 members, 7,803,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa (545 Views)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa / Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa by musiwa1e: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pointb:I believe in freedom of speech, say what on their mind-Engr Musiwa

If people are doing something wrong is it right to say, you hurt me.

do you people assume that statement by joe igbokwe does not hurt the yoruba people. most of his statement are very abusive to Yoruba culture. but he has a right to say what is on his mind.

This is one of the problem with nigeria and nigerian. The victim is not given a chance to express himself.

Do you people think in your mind yoruba people are happy with you, after seen the satellite pictures.. the answer is no..

we are not happy with the senate, we are not happy with Goodluck Jonathan,

we are not happy with the national assembly. we are not happy with some political parties.

We are not happy with the advocate of 6 zones.

ASUU complain. you brand them ethnic bigot.. because they complain on what is right. go to school and how they are run down.
Re: Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa by musiwa1e: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
grin
Re: Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa by musiwa1e: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
someone needs to give Joe igbokwu N10,000 to visit eastern Nigeria. they have moved on
Re: Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa by NewAlfa: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
you can keep joe igbokwe. thanks.
Re: Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa by musiwa1e: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2013
you keep him.

fani kayode runs his mouth alot.. and if you have listen carefully during the obasanjo period. that is what he was doing. you can see in this video, he claim susan rice killed abiola.

As a human he has a right to say what is on his mind. over here. you sue him. And susan rice will discovery, he has money. so she can sue hi for couple of millions.

but i think i am use to him making statement that are not true. but to send him to jail because he said something against your ethnic group. that is not democracy. i do not agree with what he said about susan rice.
Re: Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa by musiwa1e: 2:34am On Aug 15, 2013
i have not use obi for anything, i deal with world leaders myself. i am not afraid to speak to president of other countries.
Re: Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa by DrWalter: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2013
grin[color=][/color] grin grin
Re: Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2013
Funy this is not musiwa,we have an impostor
Re: Pointb:i Believe In Freedom Of Speech, Say What On Their Mind-engr Musiwa by redsun(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2013
Ogbologbo.You hate being ignored.

Smoke some herbs.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari / The Nigeria Military Kills Boko Haram's Second In Command / Aregbesola Opens Investment Talks With American Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.