Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Don't Want To Loose Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Loose Her (579 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Loose Her by betran65: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Please fellow nairalanders I need your advice, I have been dating this girl for over 5years now and I really do love her,we have had our difference which is normal in every relationship but we still find each other compartible,now I want to take the relationship to another level by getting married to her but my parents don't want her for any reason,I wonder how come they disapprove of a girl they don't know about. I can't afford to loose the love of my life.
Now people what do you advice me to do? Can I do this without their approval? Or should I allow my parents to lead me into an unhappy life course? Your comments would be appreciated
Re: I Don't Want To Loose Her by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hmmmmmmm.

Call your parents and let them know hw you feel abt the girl. Try and convince them to accept her. But, if the still refuse...,

Then, follow you hrt and do wat will give you happiness and peace of mind.

Aftall, you are the one whom will live with her. Its your life, and you dont own anybody, any permission or apology on hw to live it.

(1) (Reply)

How Uncomfortable Pimples Can Make Sum1 Be.... / The Power Of Change / Searchin For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.