Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,773 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Apple Will Release Their Latest I-phone Next Month To Succeed I-phone 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Will Release Their Latest I-phone Next Month To Succeed I-phone 5 (487 Views)

6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! / Official Whatsapp Calling For Blackberry Released: Windows Phone Next / Bbm To Be Launch On Windows Phone Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Will Release Their Latest I-phone Next Month To Succeed I-phone 5 by eddyland: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2013
Apple has maintained their trend of releasing a new model of i-phone every year since their first phone in 2007, and their latest phone will be released next month.The question here is that will they call it i-phone 6 or i-phone 5s, and it seems people don't use the Apple phone down here much, maybe because of the price.
http://highteknology..com/2013/08/watch-out-for-apple-new-i-phone-come.html
Re: Apple Will Release Their Latest I-phone Next Month To Succeed I-phone 5 by Taiwo20(m): 2:15am On Aug 15, 2013
Na dem sabi jor.

If they like let them release. iPhone 99s na the sabi. Afterall, call na call, text na text and

Ftc na ftc.

Shikena!
Re: Apple Will Release Their Latest I-phone Next Month To Succeed I-phone 5 by ebukaeze00(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
They are unveiling it not releasing it .... they would be released on the 25th day of october

(1) (Reply)

Create A Undeletable And Unrenamable Folders In Windows / Can I Watch Youtube Video On BB / News Of Iphone Making Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.