Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me (1451 Views)

He Was Arrested For Impregnating A Girl Older Than Him(viewer Discretion Pix) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Can You Date A Girl Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by odibenson(m): 4:09am On Aug 15, 2013
Greetings to everybody on nairaland.something is realy eating me up badly which prompted me to create this topic .there is this girl in my street am so much in love with her even though she kinda older than me.i initially thought i was lusting over her but has she walk pass me i always ave this goose bumps ova and even freeze for like 2secs.pls nairalanders i dont knw how to approach dis babe pls i nid ur opinions on how to go about it(no bashing).she is like 30 and am like 25 .plsss helppppppp
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 15, 2013
Just tell her, that you might feel some'n more than the ordinary friendship. She's mature enough. So no fear
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by temi4fash(m): 4:56am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by temi4fash(m): 4:57am On Aug 15, 2013
Just work up to her and tell ur mind... But d fact dat na as u go take bed m u dai think ur liver come dai fail u...

So because have goose bums when she walks pass to u don luv m b dat...
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 15, 2013
The babe na winch o. Run! grin
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 15, 2013
You could be a child of that lady if we have the ability to procreate as we were born.
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Tsmooth1(m): 5:59am On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmm! This tin fit make frontpage oh. Let me make hay while the sun de shine for here.
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 15, 2013
SMH angry
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 15, 2013
so babes wey u senior nor dey dat street abi?? I'm fighting older men chasing yung girls now ur case na yung men chasing older girls #I giff up
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Enegod(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2013
are you looking for suger mama or what?!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2013
This thing called love has suffered in the hands of humans.
i initially
thought i was lusting over
her but has she walk pass me
i always ave this goose
bumps ova and even freeze for like 2secs.
So this is what makes you certain you love her? Smh. Op, how old are you?(no offence).
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2013
And the grammar? Missiles capable of destroying a local government! grin grin grin
Op, i seriously think this is infatuation.
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by joanpinkie(f): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2013
Age is no barrier to love. Jst make sure its love
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by odibenson(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: This thing called love has suffered in the hands of humans.
So this is what makes you certain you love her? Smh. Op, how old are you?(no offence).
ok love doctor tell me how to knw if some one is in love? Pls
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by odibenson(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
joanpinkie: Age is no barrier to love. Jst make sure its love
yess boss dats truu.will surely gv it a try
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by odibenson(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Enegod: are you looking for suger mama or what?!!!
enegod if uu see dis lady baba she looks like a 23 yr old girl trust me
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by odibenson(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
pDude: The babe na winch o. Run! grin
even though na winch i no go run ooo
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
odibenson: ok love doctor tell me how to knw if some one is in love? Pls
SMH... *unfollows thread*
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by odibenson(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: And the grammar? Missiles capable of destroying a local government! grin grin grin
Op, i seriously think this is infatuation.
dr honourable oxford dictionary
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Beync(f): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
If I were you I would wait till I grow up before approaching her

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Brother you are lusting after her
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Tyche(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Beync: If I were you I would wait till I grow up before approaching her

Choi!!!

Op, no big deal, the worst she can do is reject your overtures. However, this is clearly infatuation.
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by odibenson(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tyche:

Choi!!!

Op, no big deal, the worst she can do is reject your overtures. However, this is clearly infatuation.
yesss boss but is aint lust trust me
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by drmikeadams(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2013
na small thing be dat..just start by greeting...hi and hello...it works...then gradually how was ur day...then..thennnnnn
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
I dated a 35year old woman when I was 25B-).. It's no big deal

Start by being her friend.. A very good one
Re: Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by dmcdad: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Yungwizzzy: so babes wey u senior nor dey dat street abi?? I'm fighting older men chasing yung girls now ur case na yung men chasing older girls #I giff up
Rotfl...grin

(1) (Reply)

She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me / How To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.