Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher (559 Views)

Shocking !!! How Jumia Nigeria Online E-commerce Use -Dump Merchants And Staffs / Get N100,000/month With Fiverr Secret+free Solo Ads+free Marketting Software / Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher by naijaswag1: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2013
I am currently doing a study on the topic “Evaluation of the Factors Affecting the Adoption of E-Commerce in Nigeria” with focus on B2B (Marketplace, advertising etc), B2C (online shopping), C2B (free lancing, crowd sourcing), and C2C (auctions, free classifieds). Kindly participate in this survey. It’s accessible on computer and mobile browsers

Survey link ---> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WTgvt0_H-UH7C0z3lig-QCGVEEYDSiBmdf7wFNq_oWA/viewform

Or http:///gEBG5E
Please no double entries.
Your candid responses are needed.
Only choose uncertain responses when very convenient.

Enter your phone number for the recharge voucher (All networks)

Thank you.
Re: Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher by Bonks(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
But the thing doesn't tells wether it has been submitted or not....i dn submit am sha wit dis no 08174475114
Re: Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher by kedukc(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kindly fix the last link. Alright.
Re: Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher by naijaswag1: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
I will, please your recharge voucher will get to you at the end of the day
Re: Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher by Agathabishen(f): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
please what does it takes to own an e-commerce site like kaymu? i mean an e-commerce website where retailers can sign up as merchant? please suggestions and recommendations are welcome. thanks
Re: Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher by Aleshyto(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
naija_swag: I will, please your recharge voucher will get to you at the end of the day
i did it but no sign of submission but it took me back to first page but i know its done my no is 07057878593

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Ymomoh In This Forum!!! 100% Fraudster Scammer / . / Awuf N500 Etisalat Card For The First Ten People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.