Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Things Men Should Never Do! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Men Should Never Do! (19502 Views)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Lopsy: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Women cant handle the truth. well, not all the truth.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
kofsy:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Who does that?
you are saying ewwwwwwww! Who does that? Swear with a bible that you have never touch it before with your hands ewww ko ewu ni mcheww
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by chieducollins(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Stegomiah:

Is that what you think? C'mon, get your facts right, cos we can handle the truth!
I pray andle d truth oooo
A guy told her gf dat a gal she had a one nite stand wt is pregnant for him and d gal dos not want to do d needful,,, she left under 2wks afta u will say u can handle d truth...
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
And u totally forgot, NEVER GO BROKE! Women hate that shiit
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by ablyguy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by dad007(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
5. Never give yourself a haircut, barber shops are there to do just that.Well,you are wrong on this.Because where I live right now in Oslo rigge I have to travel a far distance just to have a hair cut by an african or by black.Because most white here dont know how to cut our hair.But then I have an advantage cus I used to cut hair way back.So I have being cutting my own hair.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by omojisola(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
dnt tell a woman ha flaws wen u kno u can correct dat flaws wit ur own intelligence so dat she won't feel 2 bad
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by piagetskinner(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
nipeks001: Pesin neva obey ten commandment finish,na one stupid 20 law pesin go con obey just to please woman?......mtscheeew
I tire ooo...with all that self dem go still complain!!!
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Jaynec(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
lol... So funny, on point jare! Especially no 14 n 8.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by tlaret24(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
plz hw do ladies feel wen u focus on their cleavage.?
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by sugardaddy1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chinwem: Number 10 is so annoying
Thanks. Now I know better.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by iebanehita(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
stevo4shiz:

RUBBISH

Just when I was looking for a poster to quote the whole write-up of the OP and make a single line comment and you just did that! gringringringringrin

Nairalanders never change.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by kennyrach(f): 12:30am On Aug 20, 2013
Stegomiah: [b]1. Do NOT, ever, hit or abuse a woman, it's down right disrespectful, and it does not make you powerful. In fact it just shows how weak you are.

2. It's rude to stare at other women in the presence of your lady. Keep your eyes on your woman. She's there for a reason.

3. Do not brag about what you are not or brag about what you do not have. You are just deceiving yourself.

4. Stop sagging your trousers, we don't want to see your boxers, especially the dirty ones, cos it does not make you look responsible.

5. Never give yourself a haircut, barber shops are there to do just that.

6. Do not wear tight jeans that shape your package… like Danny K. We are okay with playing the guessing game. Really.

7. Never say you are almost there when you bloody well know that you are far from near. If you haven't left yet, then just say it.

8. Do not cringe in fear or panic in front of your kids or younger ones, even if there is a cause to. You are a Man for a reason! Some Men can't kill a rat....lool!

9. Do not wear shades at night, in the mall or on your forehead.

10. Do not say you'll call us back when you know you won't call back, its so annoying

11. Do not wear a gold chain with a suit, or go to the dentist and ask them to put gold teeth in your mouth. It looks errrrgly!

12. The phone tucked under your belt is not ideal, there are better places to keep your phone. Try using your pockets.

13. Never sit still while a pregnant woman stands in a bus.

14. Never compare your lover with your Ex, she has expired, face the one you're now blessed or cursed with.

15. Never compete for the mirror, they are there simply for women.

16. Do not scratch, adjust or re-package your whatever in the public, its disgusting. You can do that in somewhere more private!

17. Mama's boys, leave your mom at home. Stop talking about her, comparing every girl to her, and expecting her to do everything for you, afterall, you won't marry your momma.

18. Do not grow your pinky nail, it's a no no no!

19. Do not refuse to eat because you have a misunderstanding with your spouse. C'mon, it takes her time and energy to prepare the food.

20. Call a spade a spade: never be afraid to say what you need to say. Do not lie, women can handle the truth![/b] I lov dat. Let dem knw dat we ar not freaked wit dier so called style

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/goodlife/2013/04/11/top-20-things-men-should-never-ever-do
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by cronsberg: 2:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Here's the irony in all this bullocks posted by the Op, If you as a man follows and practices everything a woman wants, you become boring to her, and believe me she will dump your a/zze in no time and actually find another guy that won't do what she wants. In other words women don't even know what they want . And if you don't believe me, try a little xperiment. Just do everything that your woman wants you to do like 'cut your hair in this cute way, "wear this cute colourful shirt it looks cute on you" , respect women by putting them as your first priority in everything, women can hit you but you can't hit back cuz its "disrespectful e.t.c basically to become a classic MANGINA . Before long, you'd be looking a typical gay, and be wondering why she left you.

Allow women to lead/tell you what to do at your own peril. [size=5pt]btw, i still love the ladies, what can we men do without em[/size] grin
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Damsman10(m): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2013
Stegomiah: 6. Do not wear tight jeans that shape your package… like Danny K. We are okay with playing the guessing game. Really.

10. Do not say you'll call us back when you know you won't call back, its so annoying
ay.

http://www.sefan.ru
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Damsman10(m): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2013
Stegomiah: 6. Do not wear tight jeans that shape your package… like Danny K. We are okay with playing the guessing game. Really.

ay.

http://www.sefan.ru
dis 2 made me laff hard
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by EmmyDe25(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2013
k2039: This is a lesser truth. The higher truth is that most ladies hate to hear the truth.
U dey mind d OP.
8- I rily cant kill a fowl, does that make me sissy?
17- Telling my girl how great my mum is in the kitchen, or the not so common qualities she posseses as a mother shouldnt be seen as comparism or trying to make my girl feel uneasy.
FYI, I brag abt my mum everywhere i go, because shes the best thing to have ever happened to me.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by blackbeau1(f): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2013
Speak for yourself.some of the things you've said there appeals to some ladies.One mans meat is another mans poison,don't forget.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by deebrain(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2013
fyneboi79: 5. Never give yourself a haircut, barber shops are there to do just that.

So what's wrong in one giving himself a good home cutWell for ur information,I do Į̸̸̨ƭ and would •̸№t stop for any thing.Would you rather go about with a badly cut hair when you can do a better job.Please this •̸№. 5 sucks!!Rubbish!!

Thanks jare. I give myself a good hair-cut (from low cuts to mohawks) better than the regular barbers (not too perfect but enough to be sharp and presentable). 60% of these points are pretty cool in relation to courtesy. The rest 40% are for a lady that deserves them.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by blackmaine: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2013
whoa but lol.. i love putting my jeans below my waist so i dont give any motherfucker cus i m yulked
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by chillyspot(f): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2013
undecided[quote author=fyneboi79]5. Never give yourself a haircut, barber shops are there to do just that.

So what's wrong in one giving himself a good home cutWell for ur information,I do Į̸̸̨ƭ and would •̸№t stop for any thing.Would you rather go about with a badly cut hair when you can do a better job.Please this •̸№. 5 sucks!!Rubbish!!
Hia!!!na fight undecided
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Chizzyzzx(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
fyneboi79: 5. Never give yourself a haircut, barber shops are there to do just that.

why dnt u bcom a barber,den??
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by obasichris(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
please please, I do a perfect hair cut for my self and to me it is convenient, economically and timely, why would any body not encourage self professionalism.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Stegomiah:

Is that what you think? C'mon, get your facts right, cos we can handle the truth!

Is she SERIOUS...? Like what truth can you gals handle?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years / Married Or Not… You Should Read This: / Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.