Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device (11318 Views)

Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How / MTN Android Device Now Available? / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Qwee2: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
How To Hide Last Seen Timestamp On Whatsapp Without Root.Click below

https://www.nairaland.com/1399718/how-hide-last-seen-timestamp

==>Things Needed:-

1.)Rooted Android Device (Be sure your device is rooted otherwise this trick won't work). Learn how To Root Andriod phone []
Or search the forum!

2.)SwitchMe Multiple Accounts App for your Android Device)

3.)Installed WhatsApp on you device

4.)A good Free Space in your SD card on Phone Memory.

==>Procedure to Run more than one WhatsApp account onyour Android Device

Note:-First of All Install SwitchMe app and after that follow the below Steps

1.)Run the SwitchMe app and create two different profileto run two different accounts of WhatsApp. These two profiles will have their own different different system settings, Apps and Data.

2.)The First user Profile created by user will work as an Administrator by default and this Profile will contain all the Apps,settings and data which you are having currently on your device.This Profile Will Contain your First WhatsApp Account.

3.)The Second Profile is Virtual and new, and this Profile will have it's own Settings, Apps and Data.

==>Do the Following in SwitchMe app:-

Switch to this account—> Set up your phone for this account And Then—>Open Play Store-> Install/Download WhatsApp. Now, register WhatsApp for your second SIMin this profile.

Finally Done !!!! Now You are Running Successfully RunningMore than one WhatsApp Account on your Android

1 Like

Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by ZEALMAN(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
this is good!!!
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Lawalmd(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
I'm so loving this android platform more
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
if i understand this concept well u actually can only use 1 at a time.......

useful.... but not entirely.....

great find @op. much better than the rubbish that has overtaken this section.

kudos guy
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by ZEALMAN(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lawalmd: I'm so loving this android platform more

very very nice!!!
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Mannylex(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Useful. But there is a better app which doesn't require all of this process, it's called "whatsapp for two lines" and it's on google play. All you need is just a rooted device, and whenever you need to switch, you just click on the app and voila, u Hv your second account on. You can actually have as many whatsapp accounts as possible.... You call also have that of your gf wink just in case you think she is cheating on you. Provided you have her phone with you the first time you are registering the account, so u would just get the short code whatsapp sends and register it on your phone... You would also be getting her messages when you switch over to her account. cheesy. Seriously android is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Qwee2: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Mannylex: Useful. But there is a better app which doesn't require all of this process, it's called "whatsapp for two lines" and it's on google play. All you need is just a rooted device, and whenever you need to switch, you just click on the app and voila, u Hv your second account on. You can actually have as many whatsapp accounts as possible.... You call also have that of your gf wink just in case you think she is cheating on you. Provided you have her phone with you the first time you are registering the account, so u would just get the short code whatsapp sends and register it on your phone... You would also be getting her messages when you switch over to her account. cheesy. Seriously android is wonderful.

Wow! That's y I love to be here! Thanks so much this is another great share! Thumbs up bro
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Qwee2: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
ZEALMAN:

very very nice!!!
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Qwee2: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mannylex: Useful. But there is a better app which doesn't require all of this process, it's called "whatsapp for two lines" and it's on google play. All you need is just a rooted device, and whenever you need to switch, you just click on the app and voila, u Hv your second account on. You can actually have as many whatsapp accounts as possible.... You call also have that of your gf wink just in case you think she is cheating on you. Provided you have her phone with you the first time you are registering the account, so u would just get the short code whatsapp sends and register it on your phone... You would also be getting her messages when you switch over to her account. cheesy. Seriously android is wonderful.

Writting a tut abt this!! I will drop soon!!
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Mcleo007(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nice thread.
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Qwee2: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mcleo007: Nice thread.

Yeah dude

1 Like

Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Youngzedd(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Be careful, this trick may wipe some apps from your phone, just as it did to mine.
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Youngzedd(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
This app is the best >>>. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.chorrasoft.twolines.android&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3D2+lines+for+whatsapp
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
This method will wipe away some off your data, download 2lines for whatsapp, its on playstore and its more easier to Use plus it doesn't wipe away your data
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by psalmdave(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
What makes u even hide your last seen
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by ekanDamie: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2014
my bro, no vex, na for early mor mor like this i can get 3G. so sometimes i wake up this early to surf the net freely, esp downloads.
pls am in need of this 2 acounts for whatsapp without wiping off risk. i already downloaded 2Lines for whatsapp(root) but after granting root acess, it does not identify my root state, it further tells me to get busy box which i have done. but insteaad of proceeding to what i downloaded it for. anytime i open the application it still keeps relinking me to download busy box even tho its been instaled and granted super user peemission.
can you be kind enough to put me thru bro?
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by ekanDamie: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
oga mannylex i dey here o, quite urgent. plsss
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by nani667: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
All these apps have stopped development... As they seem to be infringing on Whatsapp
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by sniperwolf(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
I use OGWhatsApp and there was no lost of data whatsoever.

You don't need to root your device to have 2 WhatsApps running.

Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Mannylex(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
ekanDamie:
my bro, no vex, na for early mor mor like this i can get 3G. so sometimes i wake up this early to surf the net freely, esp downloads.
pls am in need of this 2 acounts for whatsapp without wiping off risk. i already downloaded 2Lines for whatsapp(root) but after granting root acess, it does not identify my root state, it further tells me to get busy box which i have done. but insteaad of proceeding to what i downloaded it for. anytime i open the application it still keeps relinking me to download busy box even tho its been instaled and granted super user peemission.
can you be kind enough to put me thru bro?

Which phone do you use?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by holusormi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smh for all of Ina , when we tell you boys to buy iphone Ina go dey shout like day dem put pepper for Ina yanshes,, on my iphone I can run up to 10 different instances of whatsapp , bbm, Facebook, etc and I only need one app to do that (social duplicator) not all these cock and bull stories wey Ina dey do on ur androids ,,, Chei ,, ios is the forking bestest in the whole forking world grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by holusormi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pics or ,,,, crew

Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by ekanDamie: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mannylex:

Which phone do you use?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

welcome superman.
i use a Tecno pad bro.
i have 2lines for whatsapp which i complained off earlier. i also have OG whatsapp which i hav not even tried yet cos i dont know howto go about it.
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by ekanDamie: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
where una dey na.
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by adewasco2k(m): 5:34am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device by Emperochris(m): 6:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Why do I need 2 whatsapps when my friends don't even chat with M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ on the one that I have. Lol just joking sha. Nice one

(1) (Reply)

New! How To Check Ur Enhanced Pulse Balance. / Crazy Phone Deals On Jumia Right Now!!!!!!!! / How I Got 26 Hrs Battery Time On My Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.