Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster (3635 Views)

Where to Buy Liberty reserve paypal In Nigeria? / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics / Funding Paypal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Hi!
It is rampant these days that most websites and individuals prefer to pay with paypal because of its secure and authoritative nature as anyone that pays knows that you dare not do his/her job when paid as they can easily contact paypal or create a dispute which paypal will look into and work out things in their favour.

I observed that lots of people that have been dissapointed by PayPal earlier on as a result of their careless attitude though tend not to open the account because of fear of being limited which can be prevented though{that cannot be explained here now].

In view of all these,I've decided to be helping Nigerians in here or those that are eventually viewing this thread in receiving paypal payout from any site,company or from any individual{working with,worked for or about working for] that want to pay with paypal while I pay out in Naira into client(s) Bank Account no matter the bank name as I make use of Instant Transfer via GTB Internet Banking platform.
N.B:I've been rendering this service to Nigerians for more than 1 year now without any hitch though some came up which was professionally treated and everything sorted out.

Now!If you want withdraw from sites like fiverr,peopleperhour,mobpartner,individual,company etc and you do not have paypal acccount to receive it OR it is already in your own PayPal account and you wish to convert it to Naira,kindly drop details below with your contact and I will specially contact you or reply you with what it will require for you to get paid in Naira in here.

You will also have the opportunity of sharing your experience(s) here.

Looking forward to receiving from you in terms of questions and more information on how this service goes...

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Following
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Youngzedd(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2013
Good service.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2013
I ve a verified paypal account, and ve linked it to my payments source, expecting some $ soon, but I really dont trust dat account as paypal can block it(risk) so is it possible to use ur paypal addy?maybe when one is closing a deal?
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by kessientus(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
I would like to be able to receive paypal payment from my elance account. Reach me via kessientus@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by fejiron: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
Are you just wasting your time making unnecessary posts on Facebook without making any cash? well let me show you how you can generate steady cash from Facebook weekly. I don't play around on Facebook but make money on Facebook in the team....thanks to my discovery.

I conveniently make $150 weekly via Facebook with just 2hours work online see how interesting get more info at www.facebookcashbank..com

1 Like

Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by fejiron: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
can help you withdraw your funds without you having a paypal account contact me samifayin@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
mikelreal: I ve a verified paypal account, and ve linked it to my payments source, expecting some $ soon, but I really dont trust dat account as paypal can block it(risk) so is it possible to use ur paypal addy?maybe when one is closing a deal?

No problem with that as you can make use of my PayPal to receive the payment if you are scared.
By the way,how many dollars is it and where is it coming from?
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
kessientus: I would like to be able to receive paypal payment from my elance account. Reach me via kessientus@gmail.com

There is no problem with that but how many dollars do you wish to be withdrawing from the site either daily,weekly or monthly?
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
fejiron: can help you withdraw your funds without you having a paypal account contact me samifayin@gmail.com

This is what this thread is all about.Helping those that do not have paypal to withdraw and also to help them to convert paypal fund in their paypal account to naira faster.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

No problem with that as you can make use of my PayPal to receive the payment if you are scared.
By the way,how many dollars is it and where is it coming from?
cant say how much yet,cos its stil pending, but its betwn $100-700, from sedo.com, too much?
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
And you didnt put ur exchange rates..
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Excelboi(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
I want to withdraw from FIVERR, just a few dollar and Please put your exchange rate. My email: manchikoabu[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Jamji: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
I've done a couple of deals with Presegs and he's really trustworthy.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
mikelreal: cant say how much yet,cos its stil pending, but its betwn $100-700, from sedo.com, too much?

Ok!It is not too much in any sense even if it is up to $1,000 as I have two verified PayPal accounts that has a very good status with PayPal as it has done several higher transactions without no problem.

Since it is from merchants like sedo aside others like fiverr,freelancer,odesk,elance etc,any amount is accepted.
Looking forward to hearing from you as you are highly save.

Just let me know via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for faster reaching as soon as you are ready and set.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
mikelreal: And you didnt put ur exchange rates..

Good question I've been expecting to see.I buy/pay N140-N160/$ depending on the amount you are selling and some other minor reason(s) without charging any receiving fee or percentage.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
Excelboi: I want to withdraw from FIVERR, just a few dollar and Please put your exchange rate. My email: manchikoabu[at]gmail[dot]com

Fiverr rate is N150/$ without charging you receiving fee.Payout is always instant or at most within 24hrs depending on some factors.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Jamji: I've done a couple of deals with Presegs and he's really trustworthy.

Thanks so much for this.I really appreciate & that is what we are in for to get things done.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Excelboi(m): 2:00am On Aug 17, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Fiverr rate is N150/$ without charging you receiving fee.Payout is always instant or at most within 24hrs depending on some factors.
Lets get down to business. Pls PM me on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2013
Excelboi: Lets get down to business. Pls PM me on how to go about it. Thanks

Good!How many dollars do you have in stock for exchange now?
I will PM you as requested.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Excelboi(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Good!How many dollars do you have in stock for exchange now?
I will PM you as requested.
Saw ur pm. Just followed u, u have to follow back to be able to send a PM. I have just $12 to withdraw.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2013
Excelboi: Saw ur pm. Just followed u, u have to follow back to be able to send a PM. I have just $12 to withdraw.

Nice start!I will PM you soon as well.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
I have $24 in my Fiverr account. It's not linked to any paypal. I want to convert this to fund my Perfect money account, Can you help me please? I'm willing to give up the fiverr account containing the money (It still gets orders, but gigs are currently paused now).
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2013
D4V1D~D4:
I have $24 in my Fiverr account. It's not linked to any paypal. I want to convert this to fund my Perfect money account, Can you help me please? I'm willing to give up the fiverr account containing the money (It still gets orders, but gigs are currently paused now).

Sorry for my late response.I can help you convert the fiverr cash to perfect money but it works this way:
The fiverr cash will be withdrawn into my PayPal & converted to naira at the rate of N150/$.

The amount will now be used to order perfect money at the normal rate.

Why give out your fiverr account?Unpause your gigs & continue making cool money.

Let's get started.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2013
Hello All...

Feel free to do business with Preseg. He is a cool dude with hight rate of integrity, loyalty and transpanrency. These are elements that are missing in some Nigerians which make Preseg a rare breed in a country like Nigeria.

I have conducted business with him certain times on the issue of paypal and he has never failed me.

Regards,

2sexy
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Sorry for my late response.I can help you convert the fiverr cash to perfect money but it works this way:
The fiverr cash will be withdrawn into my PayPal & converted to naira at the rate of N150/$.

The amount will now be used to order perfect money at the normal rate.

Why give out your fiverr account?Unpause your gigs & continue making cool money.

Let's get started.

Alright! How do I receive the naira or at what rate will this naira then be converted to PM? I wouldn't wan't the rates to reduce my final amount to less than $20 as this is the amount I need

Then the main issue... how do I trust you?!
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Tekkyboy(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2013
what am i seeing here.ok my oga is here
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
2s£xy:
Hello All...

Feel free to do business with Preseg. He is a cool dude with hight rate of integrity, loyalty and transpanrency. These are elements that are missing in some Nigerians which make Preseg a rare breed in a country like Nigeria.

I have conducted business with him certain times on the issue of paypal and he has never failed me.

Regards,

2sexy

Thanks for this.We are always there for anyone concerning anything that concerns paypal.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
D4V1D~D4:

Alright! How do I receive the naira or at what rate will this naira then be converted to PM? I wouldn't wan't the rates to reduce my final amount to less than $20 as this is the amount I need

Then the main issue... how do I trust you?!

I said earlier on that paypal conversion is @ N150/$ and I will fund your PM at N190/$ which is the normal rate for it conversion from Naira to $.

Concerning trust,you are secured and you are free to do underground researches on my identity.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
what am i seeing here.ok my oga is here

Who is your oga?
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Tekkyboy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Who is your oga?
u won know? Its 2sexy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I said earlier on that paypal conversion is @ N150/$ and I will fund your PM at N190/$ which is the normal rate for it conversion from Naira to $.

Concerning trust,you are secured and you are free to do underground researches on my identity.

What's ur email? or pm me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A4 Paper Business / Avrilwise Data - BUY 9mobile 1gb@300(whatsapp) And MTN 1gb@255(website) / Orbitrac Elliptical Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.